AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your future.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your future.

What do you think your future holds? And what do you want it to be like? By future I mean the rest of your life. E.g. Future partners, jobs, where you live, kids? Go to town on this thing.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Hmm. Well, I guess I'd start off with two years from now...

I graduate high school, after applying to colleges and universities. The ones that I have really high hopes for are Oxford, Yale, Berkeley, Stanford or VA Tech. Baylor would be okay too, but its not very high on the list. When I get there, I'd like to start out with some of the basic classes and then eventually work my way up to the big stuff, mainly anything and everything required to practice medicine. Then after completing those basic courses, continue on to medical school. I would like to be a surgeon. I don't know which kind, because its really the specialty that picks you, whatever you do best at. While being an intern, I would naturally have no life outside the hospital because I would be on 72 hour shifts or on-call, and after the end of each shift where I had a horrible time because someone I was attached to died, I would go to the bar that they have across the street of every hospital and drown in my sorrows while drinking the worst beer there while sharing screwed-up-day stories with my peers, so my frequency of coming to AF would be put to a halt for a while T_T. Then after completing my internship and choosing a specialty, I would like to (eventually) marry mr. Eyes and build a house that is twice the size of my current one. And if I have time for kids, I would like 3 at the most, two boys, one girl. (mainly because I don't think I could handle there being two young ladies with the lady problems, cos more than likely, all three of us would be on the same cycle and that would just suck. And quite frankly, I don't think the hubby would be able to handle it either.) Their names would be: Gavin Cole, as the eldest son; Lilian Karen, (Lily for short of course), as my only daughter; and Emmett James, as the youngest son. If I had another daughter though, her name would be Ellen Rae (Ellie for short). And then all three (?) of my children would grow up, be ambitious, persue their wildest dreams and fall in love with their soul mate. I have high hopes for my kids. And then me and Mr. Eyes would grow old together after many years of fighting eachother about how best to raise a family with high-demanding jobs because in then end, we love eachother, and no matter how bad it gets, we will always be together. Plus, we'll get to bicker like the old couple we really are.

THE END!

Did I do it right?

*edit*
    did not think that it would be this long. Wow...
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 08-01-2008 at 08:05 AM.

Member Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro has a reputation beyond repute Cellestro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 07:08 AM
    Threads

Hmm...first there's college; I hope to graduate with four A-Levels; Archeology, History, English Literature, and Music. There are also a lot of 'extra' courses I want to take; for example - Upping your creative writing, beguinners Latin, and lots of lectures about Ancient Civilisations. During the summers I also hope to work on several excavations in Ypres, and also some a little closer to home.
    When I finish college I plan to Major in History and Minor in Archeology at (hopefully) Oxford or Caimbridge; however, I'm also looking into Exeter, and the Royal Hollaway (Can't spell...can't be bothered to look up...)
    Then I want to get as much experiance as possible in a gap year, by doing lots of digs, extra courses, etc; and then perhaps go on to do a masters; then a PHD etc...unless I find a job I cannot leave...
    I also plan to travel A LOT and see as much hystorical stuff, and other awesome things as possible (Top of the list is Egypt, and the Great Wall of China (Although I'm going to Egypt with the school next year so I guess I can cross that off...)
    And then I guess get married and have CHILDREN <33333333 I love children ^____^

That's what I'm hoping anyways

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by erised_lily View Post
    Did I do it right?
    Yeah I think you did ^^ lol.

As for me, well... I want to go through college with good A-levels to get me into a really good uni. At university I'd like to do either Law or Psychology (omg I spelt it it right first try! XD). While I'm there I'd like to meet the man for me and do the whole 'falling in love' thing. After the 3+ years of uni I'd like to get myself a job and eventually work my way up the ladder and end up with a well paid job in Manchester. I will live just outside in Altringham with my husband (yes! we got married) in my nans old house. It will be renovated to be all posh and nice and expensive ^^ Then me and Mr.Right will have kids, I'm vouching for either three boys or one girl- yes different, but with one girl I get to spoil her as my little princess and with the boys... well they aren't as much hassle as one girl >< Then our kid/s will grow up and be very successful in life. Me and my hubby will grow old in our pretty house and enjoy sitting out in the garden on sunny days.

This stuff better happen, I've been planning the hell out of it for years now <.<

*edit* Oh! I forgot, I've decided what's going on my gravestone! (weird I know) But it'll have the lyrics "There's a field nearby with words written in stone. My love will not die, please let it be known." I'll also be buried with my toy dog Ringo, and my blanket.
    Last edited by SSDynamite; 08-01-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Member djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni has a reputation beyond repute djinni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 06:17 AM
    Threads

Despite the reversed direction of my flow in life, I still managed to survive. I believe in destiny but if you see it and its going the wrong way then you are bound to change it. Something I learned from watching gigs, talking to simple people. dunno if it helps somebody but it did help me.ALOT

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Hm. I forgot about the gravestone. It sounds so... morbid, eh?
    Well, I guess I would put "All we can do is keep breathing" from the song Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson on the season 3 finale of Grey's Anatomy. Because really? Its all we can do, especially when everythings gone to the crapper, then hell and back again. All you do is breathe, put a smile on your face, and tell yourself you can do this.

Senior Member Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 03:34 PM
    Threads

I will save the world! it will need saving if McCain is president.
    REVOLT!
    jk
    Anyways I want to work a normal job. Get married. Have kids. teach kids the right way. Teach them to be real, and not fakes, give them what they need to climb to the top of the world with, or whatever they want to do.
    "Why So Serious?"

lol, at my anime planet life pic. Blurry to annoy you. XD

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Well, I've been working hard in college for the past year, and two more years to come. So I hope I can make something out of it. I suppose it is either to do something decent and make a great living out of my grades, or to get a dead-end job and play games and watch anime all day. As good as the second one sounds, I'd still prefer the first one.
    That which is; is the truth.

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Well.. My future holds my life in the future. Whether it's good or not. I do not know. And I will only know until my future is my life.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Though I'm not completely sure about the course I'd like to pursue with it, I'd like to have a future that's deeply involved with the development of computer programming, technological development, as well as several other minor pursuits. Granted, such things require a great deal of education, and I am in the midst of taking care of the requirements right now. And though I still have a long ways to go, I'm hoping that I'll be able to become proficient enough in these fields to do what it is I want to.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

I honestly don't know. I'm going to college for sure, but I don't know after that.
    Will I get hired with my degree?
    Will I marry someone?
    Where will I buy my house at?
    Will I have kids?
    Is there a future?

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

I've two more years of high school, after that I'm planning on going on college for 4 or 5 years [however the new system will apply -.-]. After that, I'll try my best to work in ma [planned] profession, which is fashion design. Hopefully, I'll move to Paris. As for later, I don't know. And I can't know, actually. Will I find someone abroad or will I come back to Croatia and raise my children here... I doubt, but who knows. But I'd rather marry someone abroad, as I find people from other countries much more open-minded and advanced than most Croatians. I'd like to have two kids, preferably an older son and a younger daughter. Nice Japanese styled apartment or a little stone castle. ;P With a huge balcony and lots of cats! And a dog, maybe. ^^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Get into McGill or maybe Queen's University, finish pre-med, take general medicine, go into cardiology and become a doctor. No relationships, no kids. Kind of hoping to die of a heart attack at an early age for the irony of being a heart specialist. The end.

Oh drat, I forgot to add in world destruction somewhere.

Senior Member TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi has a reputation beyond repute TheQueenOfAllYaoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads

after I gratuate high school in 2009 I want to go to college, and take psychology, or either crimnal forensics. I will eventually get married but after I travel the world, finish school get a good job and raise enough money to travel. I still have alot to look forward to.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my future.... lol i remeber the future... oh man those were some good times...

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

I'm not really sure but:

When I go to college (University of Delaware that is...), I want to still be in cheerleading and I am thinking on becoming a writer.
    I don't want to get married but the strange thing is, I want to have three kids (odd... I don't want to adopt kids, either...)
    I want to be an author, go to schools and talk to kids about a book of mine that I wrote and educate them.
    I'm still gonna be loving anime and hopefully, I will still have this account. ^^ (That's a tall order don't you think...)
    Last edited by Mayonnaise-Senpai; 08-01-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    "Up is Down"

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not going to college.I'm going straight to the police academy.I doubt I'll Fail there.

I'm not gonna be receiving any women for a long shot.Believe it!
    Last edited by Diocletian; 08-01-2008 at 08:08 PM.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I graduate high school in 2009, get a job, and then go to BCC(a community college in my own town) for 2-4 years and then go to an out-of-state college after that and maybe meet my girlfriend <333 Then I plan to become an actor and make movies and television series, get rich off that, get married, have kids, and then die, but not without leaving an impact on the world.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't know. I graduate in 2009. I'm hoping to go to college to take classes on being a computer programmer, then find who I want to be with, and move to Canada. Right now though, things are kind of unstable for me. I don't know what my future holds, only that I'm going to try to make it the way I planned.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Que sera sera.

I really don't think about what the future's going to be like.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 05:19 AM
    Threads

For now its i finish my apprenticeship (school-based) and then finish school, go to university (college) and do the law degree that I want.... Anything past that idk, I dont like to plan too far ahead and hopefully I will be with the same guy (same guy on my sig)
    and i definately do not want kids in my future (please dont arfue with me on it, I have my reasons)
    Last edited by Hotscout44; 08-02-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    I do as I please I am what am I take me how I am or don't have me at all!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Well, I want to get married, have kids, live somewhere nice and have a well-paying job doing something with computers.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

After I graduate in '11' I'll go to the University of Maryland to become an interior architect designer. I want to get married in my mid, late twenties. Who knows who'll be my lucky guy. lol. c[: And possibly have a son and a daughter... or just two kids period. After some time of working in a company I'll start my own business and become a millionare as I raise and watch my kids grow up and have a great marriage.

Junior Member brownie210a has a spectacular aura about brownie210a has a spectacular aura about brownie210a's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2008 02:35 AM
    Threads

I hope I'll be able to get good grades for the coming years in highschool. Then Pass my TEE in yr 12 and go to Curtin University or UWA depending on what I want as my job. Then maybe I'll meet my boyfriend in uni. Then I'll get married and have 2 or 3 kids, then I'll be happy after that. ^^

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I honestly think I'll fail at life and end up on the streets. I just can't see a bright future for me, I'm too stupid.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Closed Thread

Thread Information