AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: The Eyes Of the Soul

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

Default Naruto Fanfiction: The Eyes Of the Soul

This is only the Synopsis,First of all i want to give creted to a very special girl named Paloma.She was the one who wrote this story but this story is oringally in Spanish so i tranleted it in English!The Real charactes are Maite,Christhopher,Dulce,and Anahi.These poeple are from a Band called RBD aka Rebelde but i changed it to Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto,Hinata and Ino so these are the poeple who are gonna be.Oh and Poncho....

Maite is Sakura
    Christopher is Sasuke
    Poncho is Naruto
    Dulce is Hinata
    Anahi is Ino

These are the Main Characters also more characters will come later on in the story!!!

WARNING:This story is not Action or like the Real Naruto Show is !!!!!!They are normal poeple without powers or jutsu or whatever they are like Me and you!!!!!Okay So i Hope you enjoy it!!!

Synopsis

Sakura Haruno is a girl aged 21 who lives in LA and studied psychology, after a terrible accident, which killed her boyfriend, she gets the opportunity to take a scholarship to study in Japan in a prestigious school. Ahead comes to live with the family of Hinata, which is also studying the same career, and has a brother Sasuke who had an accident six months ago where he lost his sight.

Before the crash Sasuke was committed with Ino studying photography, Who was about to get a contract with a major magazine, which goes overboard.A couple of months after the accident Ino breaks up with him and starts a relationship with someone else, thus leading to a deep depression.

Sakura feels identified with him and intended to help them out of their depression, he accepts it and wants to help her with the sadness about the death of her boyfriends Lee,both want to help discover a sense, that leads to see through the eyes of the soul.

If you think youo likes the story plz post comments!!!!!It would mean alot to Paloma and me!!Thanx!!
    Last edited by Lovesasuke4ever01; 08-26-2008 at 05:26 PM.
    No One but you can repair this broken ....
    Code Geass Rocks!!

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sonds cool and real deep! YAYZ NA RU TO!!
    sasuke kuuuuuun!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

i post here first
    i rock
    you suk
    yayz

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information