AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rpg: Blazer Drive

Junior Member Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 01:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rpg: Blazer Drive

A teenage boy sighed deeply while walking towards the Tokyo University gates. His reflective sunglasses, yellow Hawaiian palm tree shirt and brown cargo shorts gave him the impression of a tourist. He walked up tot he gates, the guard gave him a strange stare. The boy sighed again and lifted his hand in it he held a ID card given to him by the government, the guard nodded and let the teenager through the gates. He had gotten his targets schedule and he knew that it was his Lunch time. He checked his watch to make sure that he was time he nodded as he had confirmed it. "Come on already where are you Saklas" He thought to himself as students walked past him.

OOC: I'm very sorry for not writing more but I have to go with my mom to the doctor so I could only write this much. Once again very sorry. Also if everyone could specify within their first post where my character could find them that would be great thank you.
    Last edited by Kisamʒ; 07-30-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I write the history of the Israel-Palestine area for the past few years... if you do tell me and I'll undo it.

There was always a sense of energy in the northeast section of the Todai (short for tokyo university) library. There was always the sound of shuffling pages, accompanied by that musky scent books accumulated when left undisturbed to long. It was true that this was the library of what might be the most prestigious university in Japan, but their were some books that not even its erudite scholars needed to pillage. But those were the kinds of books that Saklas needed on a regular basis. Vague, esoteric studies that no one thought important enough to open after they were filed, found their way into his paling hands. It was this northeast corner that Saklas, a foreign student from the Tribal Region of what had been, up to about three years ago, been the Isreo-Palestine border, spent his waking hours when not in class.

Today, he was pouring through a study of the EEGs and fMRIs of monks from a Buddhist monastery during meditation. He had a theory that the concept of Buddhism of Enlightenment, overlapped at least partially with the Gnostic concept of "gnosis". Thus, if a monk obtained the sensation that corresponded to Enlightenment, their might be some fluctuations on the EEGs and fMRIs. Upon finding such instance he could study the mental effects of his conjectured "Divine Element". Of course, this would only be the mental, and even if he could replicate that, it might not necessarily correspond to any physical and spiritual effects. The physical he could deal with, but it was the spiritual effects to the individuals Aeonic form that would prove problematic to replicate. He would need to analyze any possible connection to the mental and see where the boundary lay... if there even was one. If he followed a strictly substantial dualist model, there would be no difference however, the mental aspects he was here researching would be fruitless because the mental aspects would just be physical aspects that are a result of movements within the Aeonic spirit. Even if he replicated the "mental" effects substance dualism prevented in its definition that from affecting the spirit, as the spirit was a separate entity that caused change but was not changed by the body.

However, being Gnostic, he had a belief in a spiritual dualism (not to be confused with substance duelism which was talked about heretofore), which meant their were High and Low aspects to the human consciousness. The Lower Soul corresponded, in Saklas' mind, to the mental activities, while the Higher Soul was connected to the spiritual. If he could tap into the High aspects, he would have made a great success. However, his ultimate ambition was beyond that, he wanted to tap into the Pleroma, in particular the Pronoia and use that power inside the tainted world that Yaldabaoth had made.

Gently he touched his cheek, he had already taken his first steps towards that end by making this Mysticker, though it was a pale comparison even to his tertiary goal of reaching the human Aeon. The Mysticker he had decided to call "Sophia's Fruit" was nothing more than means to enhance certain useful aspects of the Lower Soul. Specifically, the intelligence. If he was using a more Catholic interpretation, he would have already touched upon the powers of Yeshua, the Messiah. For the Messiah corresponded to the intellect while what was to them Yahweh stood for memory and the Holy Spirit for will. But Saklas disagreed with their interpretation as it was to simple. It was true that Yahweh, or in his variation Yaldabaoth, stood for memory since it was link with the tangible world, and it was also true that Yeshua being between the holy and the material as guide to mortals would be the intellect, however, the Higher Soul was far more complex than a simple will.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

OCC: I'm not to good at describing where i am but ill try my best.

Teku sighed" Man what a boring day." he lifts his hands over his head, as he walks down the street from the local university." I wish i has something to do today." he sighed again. He looked around, then looked at the sky, it was a nice clear day."Ah, well at least the day is nice." he smiled and continued walking.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: im sorry if i do something wrong since this is the first online RPG i've done.

Kage walked down the street silently. Work had been few and far between and now he was getting bored. He hated the fact that the day was bright and sunny. As he continued walking down the street he could swear the heat was mocking him. He decided to reach into his long jackets pocket and pulled out some cash. He then counting enough for some kind of drink he looked around for somewhere that might be selling them. Placing it back into his pocket, his keen eyes didnt spot anything, until he saw a university. They were bound to have some kind of store on the grounds. As he watched a tourist like person show his ID he realised he would need to sneak in. But would it be worth the effort? His quick sences soon spotted another student who seemed to be walking toward it. He calmly walked up behind the student and then knocked into him. They weren't to happy but one glance caused the student to back off. Kage then slipped the ID he had pick pocketed into his jeans pocket. He turned and walked off into the uni using the stolen ID.
    "That was to much effort for a drink" he thought. But he just kept walking after being let in looking for somewhere to get a drink.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Feathers was hanging out at the biggest public library in Tokyo. It wasn't nearly as extensive as the University's library but it had air-conditioning and some good novels. Feathers was reading one that was "based on a true story". It was completely dramatized the only thing true about it were teh characters it was based on and even then they were a little over the top. But that's why Feathers was enjoying it. She brushed a strand of blue hair behind her back and continued reading absorbed by the plot. Occasionally she'd laugh or gasp causing other patrons to look at her strangely. Feathers had to switch chairs to get to a more private spot.

She didn't usually spend her days off like this but today Feathers had absolutely nothing else left to do. Sometimes for fun she'd use Artemis or other Mystickers but it was everyday life so it got boring fast.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tsumia leaned with her back against the large gym building of the Universty. She had been dealing around here for a while now, light things like cigarets, snatched magazines en cd's. She was not stupid enough to go for drugs here. The security was tight but as long as she was not selling drugs some the security came by from time to time as wel. she looked to her right when someone coughed, a male her size and older than her looked at her "do you have it?". He looked around nervously as she pulled a cd from her pocket "backstreet boys the reunion cd" handing it over she took the money he gave her and pocketed it "please don't tell anyone, they wil laugh at me" and Tsumia looked as he ran of snorting. What was there to tell? that she stole some old cd for for a sportsjock?.

Putting a piece of gum in her mouth she went over her stranger reqeust the oddest one had to be a girl made that wanted her to steal some erotic toy for her. al Tsumia did was look at her for 10 minutes and than asked why she would not just use her mothers. The girl went red en left en tsumi had never seen her again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teku.went walking down the street past the university. He noticed some people and a girl running down the street, it was a normal day."Hmm. I think I'll go hang by the library." he thought to him self, he usually talks to him self a lot it help him think.Teku started walking tword the library.

Junior Member Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The boy tapped Saklas on the shoulder with his right arm. "You must be Saklas thought I might find you here was just hoping I wouldn't have to walk all the way to this part of the university" The boy explained as he jumped clear over the table and Saklas. He landed on the other side and sat down across from Saklas. He placed his ID on the table and slid it over to his side. The card revealed that the boy was 15 and that his name was "Gray". Gray smiled at Saklas "I work with the Tokyo Government. Your a Blazer a 1/100000 human me I'm one to. You have been chosen to be part of a special; organization that specializes in Mystickers you will be allowed equipment and information you could only dream of if only you will say the word yes to this next question." Gray explained as he took of his sunglasses and put them in his shirt pocket. "Mister Elomin, will you defend Tokyo?" Gray asked.

A skinny blond man stood in front of the Library. His eyes were hidden behind long blond bangs but one thing was certain he carried the air of someone who would kill you at a whim. The man wore a Black sleeveless t shirt with long black leather pants. He grinned when he saw Teku walking towards the Library. He waved at him trying to get his attention.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saklas looked at the boy across from him, keeping his finger on the book in front of him so that he would not loose his place. "What sort of "equipment and information' are we talking about here. I've got a lot of such things available to me by simply being a college student. Why should I bother with you're organization or whatever just to get it?"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-01-2008 at 10:59 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teku looked up and saw the strange man waving at him"Hm?What does he want?"He said to himself.He kept walking getting closer to the man.He finally got to the man he didn't even look at the man and said"what do you want?" he said to the man

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Atsutomo almost never returned to a place he was in while during the day...almost never. He had been using his gun regularly in abandoned spots of Tokyo, but the shots were becoming sluggish, the barrels needed to be cleaned and so he was going back to the library to see if there were any books on cleaning guns. The last time he was there, he had been kicked out for trying to sleep in one of the secluded parts of the library.

I wonder if they'll remember me. He thought, walking through the doors and passing security. No one came to stop him. Guess not, well at least I'll be able to find the book in peace... if they have a copy. He took the steps two at a time, making his way to the part of the library with the 'how to' books.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kage glupped down the drink he had found and continued to wonder the grounds. This was bored. This place was full of boring people, going about boring things, with boring meaningless lives. He needed something exciting to do.
    As he was walking past the library he suddenly stopped. He sniffed the air twice, reconising a familair feeling in the air. A feeling of bloodlust. He smiled "Maybe things aren't so boring" he thought. He turned began exploring the area to find the source of that feeling. He found it to be some blond talking to someone else. He decided he would sneak close enough to hear what they were saying without getting seen, something easy for a guy of his talents.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gray grinned at Saklas. If Saklas's answer had not been yes then he was given permission to use his skills. Gray slowly put his hand into his backpocket and extracted a Mysticker he slapped it on his arm and dragged his finger along the insignia. It ignited into a bright light not blinding but irritating all the same. Gray pointed his palm at Saklas. A Katana made of ice exploded from his hand and just barely missed Saklas's head. "You are either with the government or your against them mister Elomin. If your against us I'm afraid I may have to injure you if your with us then I will bring you into our equipment room. Besides everyone knows it's illegal and very close to impossible for a normal citizen to gather then equipment to create Mystickers. More then half the countries around the world agree with that" Gray explained slowly and he placed the ice Katana carefully on the table.

The blond forced himself into Teku's field of vision. "Name's Leron. I'm a Blazer just like you and I have good news and bad news. The bad news first the government is gonna send other probably more skilled Blazer's after you to capture and imprison you mainly cause your powers are kinda.....well lets just get tot he good news. We the Arment extend our arm to you and your little stalker friend to." Leron said. He turned around and slapped a Mysticker onto his arm he dragged his finger across the the insignia activating the Mysticker. There was no light as with Gray instead their was only a strange "Tweerk" noise. The man was now holding a Golden Bow with a Silver Arrow. "You wanna come out before I gotta impale you or are you good with the whole impaling thing?" Leron asked, he was serious. His arrow was pointing at Kage's body in general he couldn't pinpoint his position.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saklas wasn't happy, it was clear as he turned towards the shelf behind him and looked at the books that had been damaged, "For someone from the government you sure as hell don't respect the rules of you're own schools!" he said in a sharp but contained whisper, "Don't make loud noises in the library, and don't damage the books! Government is based on a social contract if you'd bothered to read Rousseau, which I'm sure an idiot who likes smashing things needlessly hasn't. So keep you're phantom phallus in your pants, because I for one am not the least way impressed or amused." His eyes had hardened to onyx rocks, gleaming in annoyance.

"And I don't much care for what half the nations of the world have to say... since they seem more than content to ignore the chaos in the Isreo-Palestinian Tribal Regions. But... I digress... draw you're brutish blade off from me. I'll join whatever you want on the condition that no one bother my research and my schedule be free enough to continue taking classes here. I'm not passing up on my scholarship just to suit you're needs."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Teku chuckled a little and continued walking saying as he passes by leron say" not interested." he continued walking" i dont need to join in senseless politics." he walked farther away from the two.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

tsumia sank down to the ground while hearing some action in the library. she coulden't care really perhaps someone was trying to take a book someone else wanted. stretching she laid her head back and decided to take a nap.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kage began laughing manicly. "Shoot" he called out, "I fear no death, and yes i am good at impaling thing" He knocked his arm and a dagger fell down his sleeve into his hand. He then ran his figure down his chest, where his Mysticker was always found. He immediatly slip into the darkness on the wall. Then slowly emerging behind the so called Leron, through his shadow, he pressed his knife against his throat.
    "Your one of the most fun people i've met. But you will need more then a bow and arrow to hunt me down." he laughed hard again. "But lucky for you I'm not here to be hunted but to join the hunting. Consider me hired. I hope your group is fun."
    He pulled the knife away from Leron's throat. He then walked round to his front smiling. "one question though? who do WE get to hunt?"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kane closed his car door, and began walking toward the library. He had a habit of doing some serious reading during his time off. Now was the perfect time seeing as he was on paid leave for the next two months.

Once he entered the library he quickly noticed a block of ice on a table and two men that seemed to be in a deep conversation. He paid them no mind and found a nice empty spot in the back of the room, where no one would interven with his reading. He quickly tore into the first of three books slightly going in and out of depression. All the books refered to the beginning of life.

Senior Member shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2008 05:00 PM
    Threads

OOC: This is my first time doing an RP like this so... just let me know if I do something wrong

Shinu walked into the library of Todai, right when someone was holding a bow aimed at someone else, he just sighed and shrugged it off, "This scholarship was as sure as hell not easy to get, and I ain't screwing it up cause of this little scene." he thought, besides he couldn't careless since he wasn't getting paid.
    Shinu went for he scholarship simply because he had heard something about blazers, the government and this university, so he reakoned it would be a good idea to be close to the action, "Heh, I might even find my parents killer..." he whispered quietly to himself, taking a seat.
    He kept an eye on the scene, and noticed the 'victim' of the death threat had slipped into the shadow, "Mysticker ability? I gotta keep an eye on this, so just in case" he traced his finger down the insignia of his mysticker, and bit his finger. The blood released from the bite moved much like a grub, slowly making it's way towards the Mysticker user and latching onto his leg, innoticed.
    Check my Youtube Channel out!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=shinkun7

"Well, then, i suppose it's about time we all set about wiping our collective asses" - negi springfield (ROFL)

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I did sign up.

Tae Suzuhara, otherwize known as Bo, was walking the streets close to the library. Her close wrapped eyes(wrapped in cloth). Her daggers in her bag she felt quite content. The red bleeding rose on her right cheek.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-22-2008 at 08:49 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

OOC: Same here. I do not want to get left behind.Marissa Kyudo was also walking down the streets. She didn't notice the woman (Bo) that brushed past her, but her eyes could happen but stray to her left cheek. She had a Mysticker, too! Marissa stopped dead in ehr tracks and turned to the girl. "Excuse me, but I could happen but notice you have a Mysticker, too." Marissa's hand touched her left cheek of where her Mysticker of a wolf was. She waited patiently for an answer.
    Last edited by Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf; 08-22-2008 at 08:36 AM.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suddenly Tae brushed passed a person, she could feel the person (Marissa) touch her face, "Oh, this is Heart breaker. I created him myself" Altough she couldn't see the girl becuase she was blind she could sence where her presance was. "Do you have a Mysticker?"

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes, I do. My mother gave me mine when I was a child." Marissa noticed that the girl was blind and gasped silently. "What does your Mysticker offer you?" Marissa stared at the girl. She had never know another person with a Mysticker before!

OOC: Sorry I'm not writing that much...
    Last edited by Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf; 08-22-2008 at 09:17 AM.

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Offers me to make other people cry or bleed out their eyes, What happened was that I made this myself and I used it on myself, to show someone its power, to joke around asif I died, but then I lost my eye sight. Now its stuck on me and I can't see, but It doesn't matter I like it this way. I can create Mystickers for other people..." Tae smiled, "By the way my name is Tae suzuhara and you are?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ok this'll be my last post for today on here, that way I don't go TOO far ahead.

"That sounds terrible!" Marissa didn't want to seem mean or anthing, it just seemed painful. she forced herself to continue, "Sorry... I'm Marissa Kyudo. My Mysticker can make me have any kind of bow and arrow I please." I would show her, but she can't see. That's a sad way to loose your eyesight. She thought to herself.

Closed Thread

Thread Information