AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Major's Wardrobe in GITS:SAC 1st and 2nd Gig and in SSS

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Major's Wardrobe in GITS:SAC 1st and 2nd Gig and in SSS

What do you think about the Major's wardrobe changes in 1st and 2nd Gig and in SSS?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dude,enough a million threads a day.All about Major.All awaiting to be closed.You don't like anime,I can tell.You do a ton of religion threads to rev/rep people up/down.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Great Teacher Kurosaki View Post
    Dude,enough a million threads a day.All about Major.All awaiting to be closed.You don't like anime,I can tell.You do a ton of religion threads to rev/rep people up/down.
    What are you talking about?

What's wrong with talking about the Major?

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by mavericker
    What are you talking about?

What's wrong with talking about the Major?
    What's wrong? Making a crap load of threads to talk about the Major whom you must have an obsession with while not having on pants, that's what. Make one thread about the anime in general, and keep discussions about your fantasy-Major in there, kay? Makes it easier to bad rep you if you get annoying. Plus, it's easier on the mods.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    What's wrong? Making a crap load of threads to talk about the Major whom you must have an obsession with while not having on pants, that's what. Make one thread about the anime in general, and keep discussions about your fantasy-Major in there, kay? Makes it easier to bad rep you if you get annoying. Plus, it's easier on the mods.
    I watch anime with my clothes on - you pervs.

Anyway. why did the Major have so many wardrobe changes?

That leotard drew attention to her crotch.

The Major wasn't too serious in 1st Gig, she was kind of ditzy.

The Major was more serious when she had her combat suit on and her khaki military dress on.

Were they trying to make her look like some Japanese tomboy sex doll in 1st Gig, or am I reading too much into it?
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-27-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by mavericker
    I watch anime with my clothes on - you pervs.

Anyway. why did the Major have so many wardrobe changes?

That leotard drew attention to her crotch.

The Major wasn't too serious in 1st Gig, she was kind of ditzy.

The Major was more serious when she had her combat suit on and her khaki military dress on.

Were they trying to make her look like some Japanese tomboy sex doll in 1st Gig, or am I reading too much into it?
    I find anime that has the main character wearing the exact same outfit episode after episode after episode is a little boring. And regardless, you might have a shirt on, but that doesn't mean you have pants on. Stop staring at her crotch, Mr.Oh-so-religious.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo View Post
    I find anime that has the main character wearing the exact same outfit episode after episode after episode is a little boring. And regardless, you might have a shirt on, but that doesn't mean you have pants on. Stop staring at her crotch, Mr.Oh-so-religious.
    I don't like shorts-I wear pants all the time.

She doesn't wear the same thing every episode-if you watched 2nd Gig she had jeans and a black-and-white dress.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-27-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think the Major's wardrobe was a reflection of her mood. She wanted to be casual sho she wore that leotard and that leotard-jeans combo. SHe wanted to be more lady-like she wore the khaki uniform and that black-and-white dress in 2nd Gig. She wore the grey body suit when she was the most serious in SSS. But why couldn't she wear the body-suit throughout the series? Why such drastic wardrobe changes?

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Are you wearing pants? I'm all confused now.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think he wears any pants at all. O_o

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHAT THE HECK DOES WEARING PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH WATCHING ANIME??
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-27-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
    I don't think he wears any pants at all. O_o

Ok, cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was confused for a second there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    WHAT THE HECK DOES WEARING PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH WATCHING ANIME??
    I would guess nothing if you don't need to wear them to watch GITS:SAC.
    Last edited by Lavos; 07-27-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Double post, please delete.
    Last edited by Lavos; 07-27-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Double Post

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by G0RE View Post
    Ok, cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was confused for a second there.
    HEY RACIST XENOPHOBE-WHAT THE HECK DOES WEARING PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH WATCHING ANIME?

I WEAR PANTS-I HATE SHORTS. I DON'T WEAR SHORTS IN PUBLIC.

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HEY RACIST XENOPHOBE-WHAT THE HECK DOES WEARING PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH WATCHING ANIME?

I WEAR PANTS-I HATE SHORTS. I DON'T WEAR SHORTS IN PUBLIC.
    Racist xenophobe say, "Please see post above."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would guess nothing if you don't need to wear them to watch GITS:SAC.
    I wear pants when I watch anime. I don't please myself to anime -sicko.

What do you want me to say? I get MAJOR WOOD watching GITS:SAC?

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wear pants when I watch anime. I don't please myself to anime -sicko.

What do you want me to say? I get MAJOR WOOD watching GITS:SAC?

I humbly seek your forgiveness. I was just inquiring, because of your title, that's all.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I humbly seek your forgiveness. I was just inquiring, because of your title, that's all.

WHAT YOU DID IS HARASSMENT-SEXUAL HARRASSMENT IS AGIANST THE RULES?

MAYBE YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU'RE A MOD I WON'T REPORT YOU? I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM ONE OF THE ADMINS HERE.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Even if you wear pants, there's that thing they called a zipper, and frankly, I'm suspicious as to why you're not adding that to your defense. O_o

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHAT YOU DID IS HARASSMENT-SEXUAL HARRASSMENT IS AGIANST THE RULES?

MAYBE YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU'RE A MOD I WON'T REPORT YOU? I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM ONE OF THE ADMINS HERE.
    You realize this is completely off topic right?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You realize this is completely off topic right?
    WHY ARE YOU STILL CHANGING MY TITLE?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
    Even if you wear pants, there's that thing they called a zipper, and frankly, I'm suspicious as to why you're not adding that to your defense. O_o
    I am a virgin - I keep my pants zipped.

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHY ARE YOU STILL CHANGING MY TITLE?
    What does this have to do with GITS:SAC?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What does this have to do with GITS:SAC?
    ANSWER MY QUESTION-WHY ARE YOU HARASSING ME? WHY ARE YOU STILL CHANGING MY TITLE?

ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY A FEW ANIME SHOWS I LIKE?
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-27-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>
    Why is there an arrow pointing to a sad face? Is that the major?

Closed Thread

Thread Information