AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign up: Blazer Drive

Junior Member Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 01:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign up: Blazer Drive

Okay first off I just want to make this clear. I did get permission from LadyPSerenity who now I consider my hero. Considering this was my first activity on this site and it is my first Rpg where I am the Gm I tried my best to make it as informative as possibly if you do not understand please Pm me. I share my comp with my Brother so I might be busy at that time but chances are that I will reply some time in the day.

History:

The story takes place in a futuristic style of Tokyo, Japan, where society has harnessed the power of the elements. A group of people developed the so called "Mystickers" that give various effects that can be used in daily life actions. Examples include using an electric Mysticker to power a vehicle or a fire Mysticker to heat a kettle. To activate a Mysticker you must place it on something and then drag your finger along the insignia. If you place a MYsticker on a Human body the effect of the Mysticker will render that part of the person's body useless and damaged. This an offense equal to attempted aggravated assault. Blazers are a type of human that have been effected by the molecules emitted from Mystickers so that it will not damage them and they can control the abilities.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding.
    2. No killing people off if your going to do that please ask them but do it OOC.
    3. Do not be aggravated if I seem a little tilted during my decisions I have my reasons so please bare with me.

Things you need to know:

For one I will control all Npcs and also I will have but one character who will actually fight with all of you. You'll understand what that means later on in the Rpg.

Your Character will be on either one or the other team. Your character will be approached by both teams and you will have a choice whether to join one or the other.

You can get more Mystickers if you complete missions and your prize will be reflective of your mission rank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sign up Sheet:

The all important character Sign up Sheet. Well then lets just get this thing out there, my example is below. Sorry if it's a little big it's my first time making an Rpg so I wanted to make it as descriptive as possible.

Name: (whats your characters name? It can or cannot be Japenese though I suggest you make it Japenese cause you'll have to explain to me why his or her's name isn't, who likes to write more in their history?)

Nickname: (Does Your character have a Nickname? If so what is it?)

Age: (How old is your character. Please do not make them ridculously young your gonna be fighting teenagers and grown ups an eight year old would be dead within a matter of seconds)

Apperance information:

Hair color: (what color is your characters hair? This is the future so more or less there is every kind of hair color you can imagine)

Eye Color: (what color are your character's eyes? Same deal as with Hair)

Height: (How tall is your character?)

Weight: (How much does your character weigh)

Picture: (The all important picture. If you don't want to put one up then just describe them)

History: (Your characters history)

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: (where do you usually place your Mysticker?)
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: (What Rank is your Preferred Mysticker the higher the class the more of your stamina it drains)
    Name of Preferred MySticker: (Self explanitory)
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: (Same as above)
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: (What is the Insignia on your Preferred Mysticker)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Example (He will be used by me but I'll kill him off early on so don't really worry about it)

Name: Kaido Tenimuri

Nickname: Gray

Apperance information:

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'9

Weight: 124 lbs

Picture: (The all important picture. If you don't want to put one up then just describe them)

History: Gray was born in Tokyo Japan. His parents died when he was 9 in a car crash. He was adopted by his martial artist Grandfather who taught him how to fight. Gray was a delinquent through out most of his life but he never hit someone unless they hit him first. Gray found out that he was a Blazer during a fight with a gang that tried to freeze his arm over with a Ice Mysticker. He then joined one of the two organizations

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: His Left arm
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: C
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Blizzard Army
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: It can create ice using the water in the atmosphere though Gray prefers to create weapons.
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: A Snowflake.

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

Name: Tekushikume

Nickname: Teku

Apperance information:

Hair color:blue

Eye Color: ice blue

Height: 5'10

Weight: 170'lbs

Picture:

History: Teku moved to Tokyo when he was 5 hi parents were killed in a fire he was alone for about two years till a sword fighter adopted him and taught him how to fight he got his Mysticker of thunder when he was on a traning mission and was jumped by some weird people

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: his right arm

Rank of Preferred Mysticker: b
    Name of Preferred MySticker: thunder shock
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: he can create thunder from the air and add a thnder atribute to his sword
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: it looks like a dragon going around his arm and a schok arura around the dragon

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Tsumia Niwa

Nickname: smokey

Apperance information:

Hair color: brown

Eye Color: dark grey

Height: 1.60

Weight: 150 lbs

Picture: Her hair reaches her midback and is always in somekind of braid. she wears a worn black t-shirt, faded jeans with rips at the knee's. a piercing is in the top of her right ear. worn gym shoes and a short leather jacket.

History: Tsumia had been a problem child most of her life, being a daughter to a scamming and lying salesman she has been out on the streets most of her life. she was removed from her fathers care at the age of 7 but quickly ran away from the fosterfamily she was placed it unable to deal with there rules. On the streets she moved in and out of gangs, helping and betraying drugdealers and other things. Though her aparance makes it seems so she prefers not to fight she rather leaves that to other people. It's how she got the name smokey after getting her hands on a mysticker, she prefers to burn something that gives alot of smoke when it burn and then run away.

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: on a choker around her neck

Rank of Preferred Mysticker: a

Name of Preferred MySticker: fire cracker

The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: put things on fire, create a smoke screen

The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: a tigers head with a flare coming out of his mouth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Junior Member Mistakua is on a distinguished road Mistakua's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2008 03:33 PM
    Threads

Name:Mistakua Sesharamoo
    Nickname:Misty, Or Moo

Hair Color:Flame Red
    Eye Color:Ice Blue
    Height: 5ft 3in
    weight:120
    History:She Lost Her Memory When She was Eight, Has Been Living Off THe Streets Since.She's Had Her BLazer Since She Can Remeber.She Usually uses her staff, but also has a sword in her bag.

Placement of your preferred Mysticker:Attached too her staff
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: B
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Onigiri(Demon)
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: Calls one demon too her command
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: a small blood red ball
    Last edited by Mistakua; 07-27-2008 at 03:24 PM.
    Yes, i am that weird

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Saklas Elomin (And I do... I love to write more in my history
    Nickname: N/A

Apperance information:
    Hair color: Gray
    Eye Color: Gray
    Height: 6' 1
    Weight: 147
    Picture: http://ivy.obidasin.com/gallery/Kaor...20Cage/007.jpg

History: Saklas was born in the former state of Israel to an Muslim mother out of wedlock. Because he was a bastard child, he was estranged from his family and his mother was murdered by his grandfather (her father).

He ran away from 'home' when he was 8 and eventually took to living outside a library for a time where one of the librarians treated him as her own son. She treated him well, gave him food, and even taught him to read. Every day she would bring him books from the library and by the next day he would have finished them, as if he felt a form of obligation to read them as repayment for her kindness.

It was from these books that he came into contact with the belief known as Gnosticism, which believes that this world was created by an fallen god and prevents us from raising to the Pronoia. This belief resonated with Saklas and he converted to Gnosticism. Upon conversion he gave himself the name Saklas after the fallen god to remind himself how far he had to go to obtain true gnosis.

At the age of 16, he applied to the College of Nazareth and was accepted despite having never attended formal schooling in his life. He quickly excelled in all aspects of scholastics and studied many subject, but he developed a specialty in Mystickers. He discovered his blazer status when, early in his studies before he had actually started taking classes, he placed a Mysticker on himself to test its effects. He would continue this trend of testing on himself to this day.

By the age of 18 he had drained his school of all the information it had on Mysticker's. In response, he said good bye to his adoptive mother and left for school in Tokyo. His ambition: to one day create a Mysticker that could harness the Divine element of the Pronoia.

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: Left Cheek
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: S
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Sophia's Fruit
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: Intelligence Boost
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: see picture (form on cheek)
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Name: Konawi Miyumi

Nickname: Feathers (explained in bio)

Apperance information:

Hair color: Blue

Eye Color: Teal

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Picture:

History: Konawi lived a pretty much normal life. At a young age her mother began to call her feathers because she tended to get panicked or uptight about unimportant things. She got her Mysticker later unfortunately when she learned what it did Feathers got just a little angry ar what she decided wasn't a powerful one. However Feathers soon learned of the many uses.

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: right shoulder (the one that shows in the pic)
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Artemis
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: Speeds up human reflexes and eyesight
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: A bow and arrow
    ((I might re-do the bio later not as good as I usually do but it works))
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Kanetake Kamagata
    Nickname: Kane
    Appearance: 150 lbs, Six feet, Yellow eyes, and brown hair. He is very slender yet with a build. He stands straight at all times and his eyes cause those that meet him to feel threatened. He normally wears a black suit and tie. Seeing as he is a lawyer.
    Bio: Born poor, Kane fought his whole life to make it better. It proved for the best and he soon was able to attend lawyer school getting his masters in criminal Justice. He passed at the top of his class. He is very calm at all times and nothing gets under his skin. However he was once married with a child. The child died at birth. His wife lost her mind, and soon passed away only three weeks ago. Because of this Kane became a heavy drinker and very depressed. However he has not let this get in the way of his work.

Placement of Mysticker: Right Calf
    Name: Vulturous Asperity, Rage of the Hunter
    Abilities: Increased stamina, speed, reflexes, instincts, and flexability.
    Insignia: White flames going up his calf.

Junior Member Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ has a spectacular aura about Kisamʒ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello friends. I will begin the Rpg in roughly 18 hours. So please be prepared and thank you for signing up.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Name: Atsutomo Kato

Nickname: Demon Eyes

Apperance information:

Hair color: Snowy White

Eye Color: blood red

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 160 lbs.

Picture:

History: For as long as he can remember, Atsutomo had no parents, at one point he might have, but he doesn’t remember them. He was found on the street by a small gang, the leader took care of him until he was old enough to read, write and speak. When Atsutomo turned twelve, his ‘brother’ – the gang leader – taught him how to fight, and soon he learned how to use a gun on his own. Though that part wasn’t known to his brother, since he kept Atsutomo in the drug dealing business. When, he hit 14, Atsutomo stole a silver colt revolver from a museum, liking the look of it. Ever since then he’s been carrying it around. For his 15th birthday, the day his brother found him, he received a fire mysticker from his brother who claims he had found it. He knew the truth though. When Atsutomo saw a boy his age living a real life, and not the violent and blood filled one he was living, he ran away to Tokyo and lived there.

He had joined another gang though, but to only leave that one shortly after receiving the nickname of Demon Eyes due to his illuminant red eyes, and also because of the mysticker Atsutomo kept on the palm of his right hand. He had left this new gang just after a fight with a rival gang, and found out that he could use the mysticker to supply bullets, small fireballs in the shape of bullets. He’s been walking around the streets, avoiding the places he knew his recent gang hung around, sleeping where ever he could find.

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: Right palm of his hand
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Gates Of Hell
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: blasts a jet of fire, but often uses it to supply bullet shaped fireballs for his revolver
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: pentagram (http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b.../pentagram.png)

Hope it's not too late

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So am I approved?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh my mistake I could've sworn I had already said this but after a closer look I see that I didn't thanks for pointing that out Hollow Ichigo. Everyone is approved theres just some of the usual iffyness no problem really it doesn't even matter to be honest.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name: unknown
    Nickname: Kage

Apperance information: He has Misty grey. His eyes are different colours, the left one is green and the right one is black. He is about 5'9" and weighs about 150 lbs. He wears dark clothing and shirt that has a skull on the back with a rose in its mouth. The vines from the rose twist in and out of the skull. He has the same skull tattooed on his left leg near his ankle. He is a very quite person with pale skin. He always carries a dagger hidden somewhere on his body.

History: Since his childhood he was picked on for being so pale and hating sunlight. Kids use to pick on him and so he would hide in shadows and other places so that they couldn't find him. One day he, when hiding and feeling lower then ever, found a Mysticker and rememebered what he was taught at school about it killing people when traced on there heart. He placed it on the center of his cheast were he thought his heart was and traced it. To his surprise though he didnt die like he wanted. It was then he discovered he was a Blazer. The Mysticker he had was a rare one that allowed him to travel through shadows and dark places at a limited distance.
    Though scared of the ability at first he soon grew corrupted by it. He used this ability to kill all those that hurt him and as he grew older he learnt how to extend the area he could travel in. He then left everything behind, including his real name, and took up the name Kage and became a mercenary for hire, for gangs and the such. He is a cold person who will make sure he always gets the job done if it is in his best intrests. He normally kills people by sneaking up on them and traveling to there shadow and stabbing them in the back.

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: cheast
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: B+
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Night Hunter
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: allows him to make any part of his body or anything he wants travel through shadows that are dark enough. Limited range of about 10 feet depending on how much energy he puts into it and what he is moving through it. Grants temperary invunrability when traveling.
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: Cartoon skull.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2008 05:00 PM
    Threads

((This looks interesting, I'll give it a shot...))

Name: Konoe Kentarou

Nickname: Shinu

Apperance information:

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Blood Red

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 134 lbs

History: Both of his parents were killed by the effects of a Mysticker when he was still young. Apparently the two of them had been secretly working for the organisation that develops them, and the man that killed them wanted their newest project. The Mysticker was stuck onto him by the man, the man thinking it had killed him but much to his surprise he was a Blazer. He earned the name Shinu(dieing) during his work as a ruthless bounty hunter.

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: Right wrist
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: A
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Bloody Mist
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: Allows him to control the density, shape and movement of his blood.
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: A strange foreign insignia
    Check my Youtube Channel out!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=shinkun7

"Well, then, i suppose it's about time we all set about wiping our collective asses" - negi springfield (ROFL)

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

I hope it's not too late to join. :/

Name: Marissa Kyudo (sorry. I couldn't think of an Japanese first name. Kyudo means "archer")

Nickname: Just Marissa

Hair color: Violet

Eye Color: a red- orange

Height: around 5'

Weight: 200 lbs

Picture:

History: Marissa grew up in the ways of archery. When she was 10, she recieved her first bow. Marissa creates her own arrows from yew trees and rocks that she crafts with her extra blade (knife that is tied to her waiste). When she was 14, her parents died from a desease outbreak in her region, but luckily for Marissa, it had not reached her. Marissa often camps out in forests, learning about the beaty of nature. At the age of 20 (her current age), she learned how to tame wild creatures of the woods. Marissa soon tamed a wild wolf. The wolf's name is Ryuu.

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: Left Cheek
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Ways of Nature
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: Alows Marissa to shoot any kind of arrow she chooses (fire, ice, dark, etc.), and can morph her bow into any kind.
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: The face of a wolf

Wolf Discription:

Name: Ryuu
    Discription: Fully black with a hint of white by his right eye. Golden eyes with a pink nose.
    Last edited by Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf; 08-18-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Tae Suzuhara

Nickname: Bo

Apperance information:

Hair color: white

Eye Color: right one green left one brown

Height: 6’2

Weight: 57 kg

Picture: Her eyes is wraped in a cloth and she wears white clothing. She has white hair.

History: when she was a young child she lived with her parents. Soon she was old enough and left her parents in search of her own house. She had her Blazer/Mysticker her whole life. She was a strange and too smart for her own good, always busy with technology, she was also a creator of her own Mysticker by the age of 18, but she will create for others, but no godly powers, keep dreaming, she is a hard worker and she works at a Mysticker corp. She has daggers hidden in her bag. After using her Mysticker on herself by looking in the mirror to fool someone as if she was dying she lost her sight and relied on her sences.Comes from creating your own Mysticker

Blazer information:

Placement of your preferred Mysticker: Right cheek
    Rank of Preferred Mysticker: C
    Name of Preferred MySticker: Heart Breaker
    The Abilties of Your Preferred Mysticker: Makes tears or blood come out people’s eyes (Can’t kill them only blind them for a second)
    The Insignia on Your Preferred Mysticker: Bleeding Rose
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-20-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yohoo! Are we accepted or rejected? There is four players that wants to jion including me
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information