AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who has influenced you most in life?

Senior Member UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 07:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    U dont need to know cause you might be a STALKERRRR
    Threads

Default Who has influenced you most in life?

Who has been the most influential in your life?

Cin would have to be the biggest influence. She always knows what to say and how to fix things. She is so smart and there is never a dull moment when Im around her. She knows how to make me feel better when im upset and she knows me better than anyone else. Lol and she always knows how to make me laugh. She is always interested in hearing what I accomplished and what my grades are like. If im getting a bad grade in class she tells me to do better. If im doing really well she says "Good job" or "great work" when I bring a test to the barn that has an big A+ on it. She is like a mom to me and I trust her more than my own mom. I listen to her better as well and she knows it. I kinda think she takes advantage of it lol. So Cindi is my barn owner and also the most influential person in my life. Whos yours?
    *No Siggy yet!*

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

My Aunt influenced me most in life. She was like my best friend, if you may call. I never really did have that many best friends in life, she showed me to get out of depression and such, also I had used to be concited in life.. till she showed me it wasn't about yourself, but what others think of you is what effects you. Slowly, she made me realize a lot of things in life. More than anyone else had.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My family has influenced me the most, as they lead me to make right decisions and not take a bad rode to drugs or anything else.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My big brother. He played video games, got me to play video games, got me to learn English, got me to play computer games, got me all interested in the internetz. He ate spicy food -> I ate spicy food. He was interested in martial arts -> I was interested in martial arts (notice: was).

Even if I might have been the same person as I am without him today I still feel that he's playing an important role in my life so that's why I will always consider him as the biggest influence in my life.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Mark Hoppus.
    'What's my age again?' by Blink-182 is about Mark and I hope that one day it will (in some ways) apply to me too. Basically I don't really want to grow up, I don't want to stop having fun just because I reach a certain age. I mean, I'll be adult about adult issues- but no matter what I don't want to lose sight of the most important thing to me. Fun.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Noob, answer, but anime has definatley influenced me the most. Deep anime characters with morals always change me a little. Masashi Kishimoto changed me the most with his characters.

The biggest was Gaara, who taught me that LOVE is the most important thing and no matter what people say about you, you are who you are. You don't have to be what people say you are and you can be what YOU choose to be. He also taught me that you can clean your slate and start over. Who you are is what you are NOW, not what you used to be. THX, Gaa-kun and Kishimoto, U guys rock! ^^

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

My biggest influence is myself. What I do affects other things I do. Plain and simple.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

It has to be my mum and Ninna. They are both there to support me when I need it and they are the two most kind and most caring people I have ever met.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Oswald was here OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 01:13 PM
    Threads

Sasaki Makie and Hello Kitty. Oh...and maybe my family.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

My mother.. for one

I was born and raised in one of the worst type of communities imaginable.. as far as kids doing crime and drugs go.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, when I look back at all the friends I made then.. they're all selling drugs and living their joyous life on the line each day.

Thanks to her, I put more effort in focusing in my studies and avoiding trouble.

Next, Bone thugs N harmony.. my style and inspiration in lyrics. Mostly because they carry all the memories since 94 and every time I listen to their songs it brings them all back

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fulgencio Diaz.
    I rather wear him on my shirt than that useless 'Che.

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

this is weird but i guess I was my biggest influence.....im not sure on how to elaborate on that, but its true

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Junior Member Redragon495 is a jewel in the rough Redragon495 is a jewel in the rough Redragon495 is a jewel in the rough Redragon495 is a jewel in the rough Redragon495's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

I don't really have any one that influences my life. But, if i had to chose someone I would say my friends influences my personality a little bit.
    Guy1: Omg I see a
    Guy2: Omg where
    Guy1: There in the tre....(gurgle gurgle)(sputter,sputter)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm the one who influences others' lives. I am not yet influenced by anyone. But if you mention about "thing", it would be music ...uh, esp my piano.=^w^=

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Hmm, I guess I'd say my parents and friends. And it's pretty much all been a positive influence.

Junior Member UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav has a reputation beyond repute UnknownFav's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 08:47 AM
    Threads

A simple friend. He's male and about months older than me.

He is a real inspiration for me. You know why? He lives a normal life. I know that he does not expect many things in life and does not count how it goes. He is the best-est (<--- there's no such word ) friend I ever had, especially during the Grade Five days. He inspires me to work hard as (according to him --->) I am smarter than him.

He was clinging as an honor pupil when we were very small and just maintain his common sense and everything.

He has more things that I do not know and he has more things he learned besides me... I can say that I am more intelligent in our lessons but when it comes to *uhm*, I fail badly.

That's about it. More information? :P OMG NO WAI!

A gift... from Neo-Chan!

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I have been influenced by many, many people. Those influences are the things that have made me go down the route that I have taken in life, somewhat. Although some of it was self-motivation so I have also persuaded myself to do these things that I do.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Executive Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos has a reputation beyond repute Saturos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2010 11:40 AM
    Threads

My Family. . . .

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Probably robots.
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

Dye. No different than a charming fairy tale character in every way, except that this is reality. Of course, that's not a real name but that is the name I have always called this person by. Most unique and loving individual I have ever met.

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

The guys from Dragonforce ZP Thearts songs just amaze me everytime, it has so much emotion, and truth the general public, like "A Flame for Freedom" has just so much detail on how much cost on what we do to have Freedom. Herman, one of the best shredders of 06' and he influenced me to play the guitar, and so did Sam Totman.

And Andy one of my greatest bro's out there. I think he was my twin seperated at birth, you never know. I was adopted anyways o_O.

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

my family has influenced me alot, especially on what road i should take :]]
    and also my friends, they've influenced lots of things i watch, listen, read . .
    »
    inactive ;

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The warped modern culture, I guess. It has given me plenty of examples of what not to do.

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

my friends that would influence me in life...^^

they always give me advices that helps me a lot...^^
    siggy by tsuki

Senior Member wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer has a reputation beyond repute wordfarer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 10:27 PM
    Threads

My former high school English teacher of two and a half years.
    AM/PM me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information