AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What type or girl or guy are you looking for?

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No!

El sexy Chucita An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ChoChoBeYocH aka CB

Outside - black hair, white skin, blue eyes - a vampire ^^. Not macho[ like batist from that..Ameican crab, bayker or big guy], but also not a skiny kid[ like - if i hold him a little bit stronger hell brake in my arms]. To be at list 10 -20 cm`s taller than i am
    Inside - Romantic, but not qrying emo baby [he can be emo, but not a mamma`s boy], tidy [I`m get freaked in mess, I`m alergic fo untidy persons, places...ijuught], and some other little stuffs like - not to be assholl with friends

View my family
    I want sweet candy, I want crazy family, I want hot boyfriend, I want some cigars and a cup of cofee...Who want`s to drink cofee with me?

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

I want a girl who can relate to me. someone how can stick with me no matter what. Someone flexible, strong, and fast. She has to be fun to be with though. A girl that is so special to me that when i look at her, everything else in the world wouldn't mater. Just lift away any problems i may have and be faith to me as i'll be to her. Its i alittle much to ask for in someone but i'm sure somewhere out there, there is someone like that for everyone.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

I don't know why my thread was locked, but I prefer a nerd girl/smart. intellectual type or a tomboy as opposed to a "girly-girl"- many girly girls tend to be slutty, and nerd girls and tomboys are more down to earth and I'm a lot more comfortable around them.

I'd rather have a woman who likes doing the things I like and I can feel comfortable around.

I don't mean a lesbian but a gal who can "act like one of the guys".

I also want a woman who's smart and has a good head on her shoulders, and can stand up for herself- someone who breaks away from the "weak, damsel in distress" stereotype.

Hay thar, Steel ^_~ Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 11:12 AM
    Threads

mavericker, you have said the same thing in a new thread, so why did you make a new thread if you have said it already...

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Spy Checker View Post
    mavericker, you have said the same thing in a new thread, so why did you make a new thread if you have said it already...
    I did? Consider it an elaboration.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Music Fiend View Post
    see? you're not racist, as much as you are retarded and a fan of generalizations. :3
    So you're going to hate me because I don't prefer a white woman?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Let us look back on my previous post..

So it seems that my sarcasm was actually..not sarcasm.
    Brunettes and Redheads > blondes.
    I think black women and Asian women have better proportions.

BLACK people have dry hair-oily hair is not something black folks have to worry about.

Is something wrong with being attracted to someone in your own race/ethnicity or a woman-of-color?

I like Asian women.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-31-2008 at 03:18 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Let's see.. I finally got some more specifics.

- filipina
    - dark shoulder length hair
    - looks young
    - smaller frame (I like smaller girls)
    - outgoing personality
    - cute
    - kind
    - proud
    - stubborn

Yeah that's a good start. I don't over think these things.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

I don't like idiots. He has to know when to stop at something before he gets shot down. And he has to know when to not bring up a certain subject again. 'Tis a very dumb idea...
    He can't use derogatory forms. If he wants to say something, he should use a substitute for whatever he wanted to say or not say it at all. I'll drop him so fast if he thinks that I'll put up with profanity degrading to the female sex.

Not as light and fluffy as my previous post, but oh well... ^^;

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I want my female to know how to play an instrument such as the violin or the paino. Then she can pass on her skills to our 'daughter' so that when I am older and we live in a big, wealthy mansion I can relax and listen to my daughter play on them as I sit in a big chair and twist my fingers to the rythm and music. Not forgetting the glass of wine and butler at my side. We will all wear suits and big victorian dresses.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-31-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    That which is; is the truth.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by erised_lily View Post
    I don't like idiots. He has to know when to stop at something before he gets shot down. And he has to know when to not bring up a certain subject again. 'Tis a very dumb idea...
    He can't use derogatory forms. If he wants to say something, he should use a substitute for whatever he wanted to say or not say it at all. I'll drop him so fast if he thinks that I'll put up with profanity degrading to the female sex.

Not as light and fluffy as my previous post, but oh well... ^^;
    What are you talking about? What have I said here that was derogatory?

I also don't prefer a white woman because I am kind of turned off by the way a lot of them act.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-31-2008 at 03:35 PM.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    What are you talking about? What have I said here that was derogatory?

I also don't prefer a white woman because I am kind of turned off by the way a lot of them act.
    I think that erised was talking about guys in general, so assuming its you makes you selfish and not win at all. So next time you want to assume its you, gather up the facts to back up the assumption.

I prefer girls that are kind of hyper like me and all that other good stuff. I don't really care much for the srs bznz ones.
    Last edited by Chewbaka; 07-31-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is there someone wrong with wanting someone in your own race/ethnicity?

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is there someone wrong with wanting someone in your own race/ethnicity?
    You are right, there is nothing wrong about it at all. Although if I recall, you yourself are the one that claimed a man racist in your thread because he liked white woman as a his best preferance. He said that he liked to stick with people of his own ethnicity and you titled him a racist.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

What gave you the idea I was talking about you? I know plenty of guys who are jerks and that's who I described. I just told one of them to never text me again...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    You are right, there is nothing wrong about it at all. Although if I recall, you yourself are the one that claimed a man racist in your thread because he liked white woman as a his best preferance. He said that he liked to stick with people of his own ethnicity and you titled him a racist.
    What he said sounded very racist.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What? Just because he said he would not start a relationship with a black woman and prefered to stick to his own? That is in no way racist at all! You go stamping around waving the fact that you detest white and european woman in everyones faces. Why the heck is that any different?

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

I want a guy that cares about me on the inside, instead of what I look like on the outside. He needs to make my laugh and be sweet.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, here's a funny saying that goes great with this: It takes one to know one.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Y'all are getting off topic now... *says tauntingly*

"she must know at least five languages... something about her air and in the manner she walks. And must also further her intelligence by extensive reading..." lol. Not really, but something along those lines.
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 07-31-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

just because you don't like dating other races that doesnt mean your racist.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    What? Just because he said he would not start a relationship with a black woman and prefered to stick to his own? That is in no way racist at all! You go stamping around waving the fact that you detest white and european woman in everyones faces. Why the heck is that any different?
    I don't hate white women.

Why do a lot of them have flat butts and why do a lot of them go and get Botox?

El sexy Chucita An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi has a reputation beyond repute An Chi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ChoChoBeYocH aka CB

Common, that is the normalest thing! I wouldn`t be born white if I should be in a relation with someone black, brown or yellow! Well... Japanesse I like. But still... This what he said about black woman is normal...totaly.

View my family
    I want sweet candy, I want crazy family, I want hot boyfriend, I want some cigars and a cup of cofee...Who want`s to drink cofee with me?

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

some black women have flat butts and get botox too. in fact alot of different ethnics do.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

asking questions like that and generalizing constantly, like you do, is just not going to help your case, man.

white women aren't your thing. you've got your point across.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

my sisters were threatening to "force" me to date black guys.
    heh yeah right...just make me rebel even more...
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Closed Thread

Thread Information