AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion..For or against?

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Unhappy Abortion..For or against?

i used to be against abortion because it's unhumane to kill something that you were stupid enough to create anyway and just think you can get rid of it like it was nothing. but now i think im starting to be for abortion

because think, the mother doesn't want it right? so if they can't get an abortion just think about how they would try other ways to get rid of it such as taking drugs, falling down stairs, punching their stomachs, slamming a door puporsely against them. that's dangerous overall, and if you let them have the baby then they would most likely give it up or just abadon it which, giving it to someone is good wheter abandoning it is not.

so are for or against abortion? what are your reasons?
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Banned Forum / Chat †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 02:21 PM
    Threads

Mmmm yes the lovely population loss in the U.S. and all those deaths. All the unborn lives killed before they could see the first ray of sunlight! I love it. People can invent such crazy death machines and all the blood and tissue after removing mmmmm! Reminds of WW II when they used to experiment on pregnant women. That death, decay and perhaps a place of eternal torture for the ones who help and do such things. To fuel the eternal fires of the abyss. Yes, yes I’m all for your abortions as long as you don’t bring them here. The underworld needs some fresh material to work with every day.

Member Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 06:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    i used to be against abortion because it's unhumane to kill something that you were stupid enough to create anyway and just think you can get rid of it like it was nothing.

Accidents/rapes do happen.

I am pro choice. If the mother feels that its for the best not to have the child, wouldn't that be the best decision? I can understand that its a life, and I think it is pretty gross to have a baby removed from inside of you thats half alive. But if terminated before it gets further then about 1 month, I can see that as humane and understandable. If it was an accident, or you were raped, there should be NO reason to wait longer then that.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Patt View Post

I am pro choice. If the mother feels that its for the best not to have the child, wouldn't that be the best decision? I can understand that its a life, and I think it is pretty gross to have a baby removed from inside of you thats half alive. But if terminated before it gets further then about 1 month, I can see that as humane and understandable. If it was an accident, or you were raped, there should be NO reason to wait longer then that.
    That's exactly why I'm for it. Sometimes things happen that are out of yor control and if thats the case you shouldnt have to have a child if you dont want to or are in a bad situation to raise a child.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

thue true!!!
    there so many people that are not prepared to have a child.... so I'm pro choice.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm neither for nor against abortion. I'm simply with it.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt has a reputation beyond repute Patt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There are always variables, and there are always reasons behind people's actions. If you want to have a baby, then you should keep it. If not, it should be aborted right away, and more caution should be taken if it was an accident, and if raped then someone should be going to jail.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

this is all true accidents happen
    that would be a reason for abortion

one of my friends simply say that it's a matter of population check
    "less babies, less food we have to have for the matter"
    -Chowder

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Well, I'm for in Certain cases only, Such as Accidents and Rape like mentioned above... but if its from your lover tuff luck I say.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was waiting for a thread like this. :P

I am pro-choice. No real reason behind it, I just don't have a reason to be anti-abortion. *shrug*

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

I say I'm against it. But really it depends, i suppose.

I saw a Maury show with a ten year old girl that was pregnant, in that case I say get the abortion.Just because I don't think she would be able to live through child birth. Or rape cases.

If it's a teenager... then i say have the child and if you don't want it give it up for adoption as simple as that. It's not right to take away a life. I guess you can say after they freakin showed me a vid of abortion. It'll pop-up in my head everytime i hear or see the word. I mean seriously it's a horrible procedure. Idk how anyone could go through with it. -_____-
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    "less babies, less food we have to have for the matter"

Wouldnt it be MORE food we have?

Banned Forum / Chat †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段† has a reputation beyond repute †飛段†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kawairashii hikari View Post
    I say I'm against it. But really it depends, i suppose.

I saw a Maury show with a ten year old girl that was pregnant, in that case I say get the abortion.Just because I don't think she would be able to live through child birth. Or rape cases.

If it's a teenager... then i say have the child and if you don't want it give it up for adoption as simple as that. It's not right to take away a life. I guess you can say after they freakin showed me a vid of abortion. It'll pop-up in my head everytime i hear or see the word. I mean seriously it's a horrible procedure. Idk how anyone could go through with it. -_____-
    Link plx :3 I collect them to make people sick. And now a 10 year old girl will surely live through a birth. Ever heard of the menstruation cycle?

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

Uhhh... that's weird, ^^' but you can probably find a link for it on Youtube...

it was a while ago but I remember it. I have heard of it, but I have also heard of a ten year old dying giving birth... on more than one occasion.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know a 9 year old on the net who gave birth. But I could not encourage her to remove it T_T I told her to kill her unborn child bust she just didn’t listen to me. She didn’t care it was even because of rape… sad just sad… now there’s 1 more kid in the world.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I'm against it - since you are getting rid of a human being that would grow up, get a job and raise a family.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hatake View Post
    I'm against it - since you are getting rid of a human being that would grow up, get a job and raise a family.

Or someone that could end up murdering 100 people. You dont know what the child is going to do with its life, so I dont believe thats a valid reason to keep it. Im pretty sure its going to end up hurting that child and raise the chance of it being someone who is going to do somthing crazy, if you have it because you were raped, and it grows up a child with no father and a mother that diddnt want it. The childs life isnt the only one you should be considering.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Or someone that could end up murdering 100 people. You dont know what the child is going to do with its life, so I dont believe thats a valid reason to keep it. Im pretty sure its going to end up hurting that child and raise the chance of it being someone who is going to do somthing crazy, if you have it because you were raped, and it grows up a child with no father and a mother that diddnt want it. The childs life isnt the only one you should be considering.
    I'd wish. Unfotunently most of those homeless kids are nice >< or those with bad parents since their just like my father. Trying to "better themselves" and start their own company like he did. The world is a fithy place so I say kill. No matter what moth or week. Considered human or not just crack that little head.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by †飛段† View Post
    I'd wish. Unfotunently most of those homeless kids are nice >< or those with bad parents since their just like my father. Trying to "better themselves" and start their own company like he did. The world is a fithy place so I say kill. No matter what moth or week. Considered human or not just crack that little head.

Ehh, a little too descriptive, dontcha think?

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I feel that this type of question is more opinionated than fact, and when it is like that, you never get any type of true answer. I can talk and talk about abortion, and I try to make a 2-sided argument, but in the end, I will be more biased on my opinions about abortion.

My answer is: I am for abortion, but when it comes down to it, I wouldn't do it.

I find it funny how many girls claim abortion is so wrong, but when they end up being pregnant before graduating college, they get one. Walk the talk.
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ehh, a little too descriptive, dontcha think?
    Hmm you mean like this?

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Look at the smallest few weeks old one. Doesn’t it just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? I always said there was no love and the world was full of hate. That vid proves it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ever been raped?

Sounds kinda creepy But seriously, I had a friend that was, and she aborted. I think it was the correct choice.
    And it’s always nice to have some tasty blood on your hands. Or the hands of your abortionist ^_^ that's another good side.

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

Ever been raped?

Sounds kinda creepy But seriously, I had a friend that was, and she aborted. I think it was the correct choice.
    Well, she should do what is best for her. Each person is different from each other, and we all have our own perspective on things. If you actually read my post before, I wasn't trying to say "abortion is wrong", because like I said "I'm for it", but when it comes down to my ownself, "I'm against it". And the last part just basically states what I view on other people's points: They shouldn't judge so quickly when it comes down to being in somebody elses shoes, but everybody can never be in each other's shoes, so that's why the issues surrounding abortion never dies off.

And finally, that question was uncalled for.
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiVampKarin View Post
    And finally, that question was uncalled for.

Yeah, I kinda realized that after I posted it. Im really sorry, you are entitled to your beliefs and i respect that. I read your post, and I spoke out because of a personal experience. Im sorry if you felt attacked, or offended. Because I diddn't mean to make you feel that way at all. I hope this dosen't tarnish your opinion of me. ^^''

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o__O that video is horrible.....
    those fetuses make me want to watch a delvelopment of a child
    as if i were in the womb

we pratically look like aliens at first... o_o

well...rape is a reason and yet so many people want to get rid of it
    it makes me wonder what do people really want?

and what's the deal with the obsession of blood?
    -__- freakkyy
    -Chowder

Closed Thread

Thread Information