AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stuidest Thing You've Ever Done

Senior Member Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 07:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I broke an ipod with my backpack ... dont ask me how, 'cause not even I know xD

-busted-

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lando View Post
    I broke an ipod with my backpack ... dont ask me how, 'cause not even I know xD
    (lol) although i have a strong urge to ask how that could happen xD
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando has a reputation beyond repute Lando's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    (lol) although i have a strong urge to ask how that could happen xD

well ... i usualy carry 3 RPG books in my backpack ... plus school books ... and mangas ... I think it was heavy ....

-busted-

Senior Member Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama has a reputation beyond repute Jake-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 03:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lando View Post
    well ... i usualy carry 3 RPG books in my backpack ... plus school books ... and mangas ... I think it was heavy ....
    By RPG do you mean D and D?
    Anyways that is the reason I only carry school stuff to school.... when i use to go to school.

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    Threads

oh the possibilities..
    i jumped off the stairs once
    climbed wet mossy rocks
    i watched naruto\
    and there was the incident...
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya ... 1 D&D, 2 Warcraft ...
    Last edited by Lando; 07-22-2008 at 10:13 PM.

-busted-

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    Enlist.
    HAAAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh you!

As for me... hands down, the dumbest thing I've ever done was use hypnosis tricks on someone who just had a lot of marijuana. I did this because I thought it'd be funny to see if I could put her to sleep quicker than normal or something, but... uh.

Not only did unintentionally convince her that her body was lying on a bench in a jungle somewhere (she cried hysterically for awhile, thinking she wasn't a part of reality), she was absolutely terrified and confused as to where we were and how we got there (grocery store parking lot, she drove us). She called a bunch of people in her panic, left a message on one guy's cell begging for help and sounding like she was being stalked by a murderer (didn't state what the problem was, just that she was "so scared"), and in general kept panicking until I called another friend to come and help me out because it was obviously out of my control by that point. I needed help because she drove a stick shift and was high out of her mind, I had no ride home, and my parents thought I'd be home by midnight (it was shortly before 11 PM when this happened).

Never ever ever ever EVER do that with someone who is high if you two are alone somewhere because they will not be able to return to reality and it will go from funny to suck very fast.
    Granted it's HILARIOUS looking back on it and talking about it (I grinned while writing about it), but at the time, MAN that was scary!

...Actually. Make that two dumb things: smoking and driving right after (not that different from driving drunk), then playing mind tricks on totally baked friend.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugh... The first thing that comes to my mind would probably be...

Well, it would be easier if I explain it in Chinese, since it has more connection to it than in English.

Here in China when we are in restaurants they always serve rice for the last. Weird, I know! So I'd always ask for the rice in a rush. I'd ask the waitress, "Waitress, where's my rice?!" You gotta ask loudly because if you don't they really won't hear you at all. There was one time when I was in this restaurant and I was already pissed because I was almost finished eating yet my rice hadn't come.

I asked very loudly, "Rice! Where's my waitress?!?!"

Before I even realized what I said everyone was staring at me... They had weird looks on their faces...

In China, when calling waitress we don't really say the actual word "waitress", but "miss". Though "miss" has a lot of meanings such as its actual meaning, waitress or prostitute. That's why it was awkward... they though I was asking for a prostitute... Me? A girl......

Well, I'm pretty sure you can imagine the rest...
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

I'm pretty sure it was replying to this topic.

Why do people feel like making a "stupid stuff" topic every other day?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

felll down this cliff hill thing it was concrete so by the end of it , it looked like i'd killed someone a bunch of kids ran away from me , it was so awesome i have blood from my fore head and mouth so many people screamed and ran ( i was sad cos i had to walk home )

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

My entire life is based on the stupid!!!! But the dumbest thing Ive done so far is purposely failed an English yearly exam.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Member IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2009 05:28 PM
    Threads

Mine's probably lol in class at the name of the artist Balzac during a speech.
    Last edited by IniX; 07-23-2008 at 05:51 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by †飛段† View Post
    not giving in. I care very little for this actually. And it's not like I was referring to evolution we discussed. Don't worry I'm sure some day I will care hmmmm not.
    If you don't care, then why do you bother posting?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan has a reputation beyond repute SockChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTaintedCookiex

Riding my bike straight into a pole then laughing like a crazed lunatic while lying on the ground in extreme pain in front on a group of severely confused people.
    - | DevART | Twitter | Tumblr | -

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IniX View Post
    Lol, I'd laugh too ...

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OnnA View Post
    Ugh... The first thing that comes to my mind would probably be...

Well, it would be easier if I explain it in Chinese, since it has more connection to it than in English.

Here in China when we are in restaurants they always serve rice for the last. Weird, I know! So I'd always ask for the rice in a rush. I'd ask the waitress, "Waitress, where's my rice?!" You gotta ask loudly because if you don't they really won't hear you at all. There was one time when I was in this restaurant and I was already pissed because I was almost finished eating yet my rice hadn't come.

I asked very loudly, "Rice! Where's my waitress?!?!"

Before I even realized what I said everyone was staring at me... They had weird looks on their faces...

In China, when calling waitress we don't really say the actual word "waitress", but "miss". Though "miss" has a lot of meanings such as its actual meaning, waitress or prostitute. That's why it was awkward... they though I was asking for a prostitute... Me? A girl......

Well, I'm pretty sure you can imagine the rest...
    LOL.. Wew.. That is ridiculus.. XD..

I think, the most embarassed thing I ever did is when I was in Taiwan.. I thought my Dad was beside me, but unfortunately, a stranger (a man) is the one who was beside me. But because I thought that he was my Dad, I, confidently, hold his arms and drag him..

How embarrassing.. >,<

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by EmoSock View Post
    Riding my bike straight into a pole then laughing like a crazed lunatic while lying on the ground in extreme pain in front on a group of severely confused people.
    Lol, that's classic. XD

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

I think It would be looking for GHOSTS at school for a month

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We have a swingset in our backyard.
    When I was 10, I was in gymastics and had almost all of my baby teeth gone.
    I unhooked all of the swings connected to the swingset so that there was just the bar, where the swings are suppose to be connected.
    Then I tied a huge line of dental floss to the bar, and had it hang a few inches below the bar.
    I jumped up on the air, grabbed the bar, and started to do my gymastic tricks.
    I hoisted myself up into the air while holding onto the bar, and went upsidedown.
    After I came upright, I let go.
    I opened my mouth while falling, and bite onto the floss.
    I was up in the air without touching the ground for a few seconds, because my teeth were clenched and holding myself in the air by the floss.
    Then, I fell.
    My 2 front baby teeth had fallen out somewhere in the grass, I was bleeding from the mouth and crying hysterically.
    I got a good amount of money from the tooth fairy though, so I guess my idiotic scheme was worth it. XD

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

I've done a lot of idiotic things in the past and present..though not as much now.

Its either putting my finger under a Exacto knife trying to cut out a stencil and having the Exacto go diagonally into the flesh, putting my hand in a hungry not-so-friendly dogs cage [with teeth like a shredders], or riding 30 miles per hour on a bike then crashing into somebody getting a gigantic cut on the forearm and the same exact person tells their mom its my fault, not that was unpleasant.
    Derp.

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IniX View Post
    That name came up in a class discussion once. Everyone was giggling and stuff at it. I don't really think its funny.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um... For someone who likes doing crazystupid-ish stuff ...I can't remember... x.x'
    I guess the stupidest thing I did that I could remember, is bumping onto walls...
    Oh, I remember 1, when I was back in mi country, I approached our former geese (cuz i missed it, even tho it gets annoying sometimes), even though I knew they were still gonna attack me, luckily I grabbed the male's neck x.x'
    Last edited by ╬Karami Mew~Meow; 07-24-2008 at 09:44 PM.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

GRRRRRR Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide has a reputation beyond repute Tide's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2008 11:03 PM
    Threads

Mine hands down was racing a little girl on a fourwheeler. The last second I realized how fast her bike was. Then I hit the barbwire fence. I blacked out during the process of going through the fence. And GOD 3 hours sitting in the ER waiting room? What's up with that?

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    Enlist.
    Lol, honestly I hear that a lot.

As for me, mine are endless, honestly. I've done a great amount of stupid things. First one coming to mind is glueing my mouth shut. Another coming to mind is in my Digital Imaging class we had a guest speaker, David Cho, and this guy was hilarious. So me, being the jerk I was, decides to yell "I love this asian!" Getting stared at as my friend Rob looked at me with his mouth open in some smile, trying NOT to laugh. My friend Ryan just smacked his hand on his forehead and look down. Anastasia burted laughing. Everyone else, SILENCE!
    Last edited by Overlord Darth Fluffles; 07-25-2008 at 09:39 AM.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I remember one now
    I was watering my nan's garden with the hose, and my cousin stepped on the pipe so the water stopped coming out. I was all like "James! What's happened to the water!?" and he was all "I dunno. Is it blocked at the end?"
    *Looks into the end of the pipe*
    *Water bursts out*
    I have to say -_- that was pretty stupid.

Closed Thread

Thread Information