AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What kind of neighbors do you have?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have all different types of neighbors. One of my neighbors is old so I don't see her much, one is a person that yells alot at kids, another is just a normal person that is middle age, and I have other neighbors as well, some we are friends with, and others not as much.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post
    I have all different types of neighbors. One of my neighbors is old so I don't see her much, one is a person that yells alot at kids, another is just a normal person that is middle age, and I have other neighbors as well, some we are friends with, and others not as much.
    Watch that normal middle aged one, they're the ones that snap.

Most of my neighbors are idiots that are way too loud. I try to avoid contact with them if at all possible.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

Member Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:57 PM
    Threads

Well my neighbors are extremly nosey, and they killed my cat with rat poison, long story for another time.

And when I have parties there all around my house and will call the cops when fights break out in the street I don't get the reason why you can't have a great party without a fight somewhere.
    "This world is what we hath twisted it into, What if we had left its existence unscathed"
    -PKKILLERPK

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

One of my neighbors would always invite friends over and take over ALL the parking lots around the place, and I have to end up parking horizontally blocking their cars from getting out. And...they would bang on my door and yell at me to move my car.

Another one next door would turn on the music to extremely loud to the limit that my wall would shake by the bass of their music. They turn on the noisy music every day and night, and I have to hear the bass "buzzing" and watch the pictures on the wall shakes. Me and my dad went next door and told them nicely that we have a grandma here that cant bare those noises, they'd turn the music down right away, but they'd turn back on again at the same volume in 5 minutes later.

The one 2 houses away from me always fight. The girl that lives there always pick fights with another girl from another house. I often hear lots of dirty words coming out from their mouths, cursing their mothers and stuff. I live in town houses, so that means 4 houses sticks together. Those girls bang the door and fight so hard that even my house was shivering because of them kicking the door. How violent and crazy?!

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AWESOME neighbors. Well, I don't know the neighbors where I technically live but... the one's next door at my boyfriend's house are great. They're our age so we hang out and just chill together a lot. To everyone else we're probably the bad neighbors that are too noisy.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I have absolutely wonderful neighbours. One of the looks after brother afterschool. The other allows my chicken and ducks to graze in their garden. :3

King Boredom~ Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow has a reputation beyond repute Jimbow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 11:40 AM
    Threads

There's just one word with which you can describe my neighbours.
    A-social.

Sig by me

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

well i'm nice to my neighbors and they are nice to me. Ocasionally i bake some cakes and offer to them and they do the same to me. they are nice and friendly. i have luck to have such a good people around me.

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Noisy but nice. Sometimes, kind.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

crazy drummer guy, beating his drums at 2 A.M... Seriously drives me nuts.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Senior Member Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli has a reputation beyond repute Hosuli's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2019 10:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nubcakemew Steam ID: goofycakes

Much little kids at here :/ couple same age with me. Most some couples with lil kids >.< some assholes too. : D
    I'm bluffin' with my cookie!

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

~
    I've known my neighbors ever since I moved to the neighborhood. I thought they'd be like a bully, horrible and would make my life like living in hell or something, but no, it was the other way around. Ten neighbors in all.
    My neighbors are fabulous and they're the sort of people you can rely on and trust. I'd also say that they are also part of my life, they are helpful, kind, life saver and generous.

I remember when I locked myself out of the house and I was bawling my eyes out [don't start, I was nine], the next door neighbor came out and asked what was wrong, so I explained everything to her, she invited me to her house, I know you're not suppose to go to stranger's house, but she was ever so nice- and she made me hot chocolate and such and we talked a lot, until my Mum came home and all. So, we all became friend. They also looked after us when my parents went away to London with a major problem.
    Their children were so nice, two of them are my best friend. And the elderlies, bless them, aren't evil or anything, they're just so nice that we always want to go to their place and help them out.

Our neighborhood are so quiet, you'd only near the sound of kids playing outside. It's only noisy when we're all taking part in celebrations like birthdays, Christmases and such.
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Neighbors are practically non-existent to me.

House Number 1: [Lived here for about 13 years] I have no idea who they are.... I don't even know what the people to the left of me look like.

House Number 2: I have no neighbors there...

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

I wish that my neighbors were quiet. Some of my neighbors are okay, but most are nosie or loud.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

well...
    if you look at it generally my neighbors are ok...
    except for some two or three family trash who do nothing but spread lies and still feels good about themselves...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

mine at chirstmas give me cookies...i like that. the others are old with hosres and chickens....that don't really come near me, i'm too hyper.

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

I'm pretty isolated from everyone else.....The closest house is a quarter of a mile away. Don't really conversate much. so I don't know anything about them or care.

Junior Member Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni> has a reputation beyond repute Inn@ni>'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 12:50 PM
    Threads

Yes, yes they are really nice ... from the time when my grandmother showed who reigns in the streets. She should be in some kind of Mafia, cus she truly is scary. It is the only good thing that she ever done.

Member mrak is a splendid one to behold mrak is a splendid one to behold mrak is a splendid one to behold mrak is a splendid one to behold mrak is a splendid one to behold mrak is a splendid one to behold mrak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 01:36 PM
    Threads

This topic is like made for me...
    I've always though my neigbours were deadly boring. Most of the time they weren't even around. They're mostly old so they only come during summers on vacation and so.
    There is one neighbour who is now 78 years old, and he also comes only during summers, and is rarely at home because he goes fishing. Because he's old. Anyway, sometimes, his friend comes over, too. His former colleague's son. So, they came last summer, and it was the first time I noticed how cool neighbours I have.
    This summer, we spent more and more time together, and finally, we cought the opportunity to be together.
    He's so cool and smart, and that's the kind of neighbours I have. I wouldn't trade them for anyone.

Cure u tim godinama traže svog prvog pravog jebača, nemaju se još namjeru udavati,

a i izgledaju bolje nego što će ikada više izgledati.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I live in a trailer park so I have many neighbors. These are some qualities that apply to them::
    [[Some have one, some have many.]]
    Trashy
    Noisy
    Inconsiderate
    Boring
    I don't even know they live there.
    Considerate
    Follows the rules, vise versa.
    Friendly
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the place where i'm living is mostly seasonal, most of my neighbors have summer homes here, so i rarely see them in the winter time.
    sadly some died and new people moved in, but mostly everybody keeps to them selfs.

the only neigbors i talk to are the people next door, i guess because my family knew them for over 40 years.

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Mine smoke a lot and are really old. I don't really know them but I hate their smoking!

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by dotmyztick View Post
    Well, my neighbour has schizophrenia and yells a lot all the time. and then one day a police car came and took him away. ^^; so yes I'd say my neighbours arn't all that great.
    My neighbor was also arrested for yelling 'cause he was high. I don't know any of my other neighbors, but I'm pretty sure they aren't human. They're rarely home, and they sometimes come out at night. It's really freaky.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-15-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Senior Member Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by THE ICE ANGEL View Post
    well..... mine are extremely boring.
    they're also very annoying when they knock the door instead of using the bell
    so.... how about you?
    My neighbors are messy and leave things all over their lawns...I don't like them that much.

Closed Thread

Thread Information