AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's Going On?

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default What's Going On?

What’s Going On?

This is to be your one stop thread to what’s currently going on in the forum. Links to writing challenges, contests, and featured stories, both past and present, will all be located here. Other fun activities may find their way into being linked here as well, so make sure you check back often.

Featured Poems
    Read a poem on this forum you found particularly spectacular? Gain some fresh attention for it by sending me a PM requesting it be featured and stating briefly why you think it deserves the honor. The only restrictions I’m setting is that you not nominate your own poems. All featured poems will be stickied for a time, with all past featured poems will have links provided here for your reading enjoyment.

Also Recommended (off-site)
    Read a particularly good poem off site? PM me with a link to the poem, and why you think it’s a good addition. Keep in mind that I am unable to include poems that do not adhere to this site’s guidelines in terms of content.

Contests
    Periodically I will be holding contests, of either my own creation or through suggestions from members. There generally won’t be more than one held at a time, and prizes will usually range from point donations to signature graphics created by volunteer graphics makers on this site.

Current Contest: Theme: Change (Progress: Accepting Submissions)

Poetry Challenges
    Poetry challenges are, of course, completely voluntary, but I would recommend seasoned and aspiring poets alike give them a try. One of the best ways to hone your writing skills is to attempt techniques you have never tried before. Poetry challenges will not have a “closing” date, as contests do, so feel free to look back to past challenges if you are suffering writer’s block. There is no right or wrong when it comes to writing them, and sometimes they can make an excellent spin-off into a complete poem.

Challenge #1: Nouns + Verbs

Useful Links
    Found a good poetry resource? Let me know about it and I'll add it to this list.

Write rhymes. - An aid in finding rhymes for some of those more difficult words. Thanks Capernicus.
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-26-2009 at 01:03 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information