AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Best ways to make cosplay armor

Threaded View

Member Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr has a reputation beyond repute Emiko-starr's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 11:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Emiko_Eviscerator

Wink Best ways to make cosplay armor

I've heard a lot of different methods of ways to make fake armour so that it is light and easy to make, but still looks good, like using styrofoam, or spandex over certain types of cardboard, even model magic and things like that but I've never really tried it. I have a friend that is making a Ragnorak costume using craft foam over cardboard, but I was just wondering...

what would you think is the most effective and easy way to make Cosplay armor?

and where could you get the materials?

ooh! I just found some new info on cosplay armour from Naka-kon forums, check this tutorial out: http://entropyhouse.com/penwiper/cos...helmsdeep.html

it's a tutorial on how to make lightweight armour that looks amazing, it's a bit time consuming, but the results are worth it!
    Last edited by Emiko-starr; 07-22-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: new content! and spelling error ^.^;

Thread Information