AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Cursed Prince....Come and take a look!!

Senior Member salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar has a reputation beyond repute salar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2008 01:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default The Cursed Prince....Come and take a look!!

Hi everyone...here my new wall after a while.
    An abstract wall again but its totally different from all my previous walls.
    I tried to describe lelouch in a few senteces and can show his anger and hatred with a BG suieable for the atmospher so that you can feel his hatred and anger.
    This was the first time I used textuers to this extent,and actually making that burned like BG which looks like a burned pic and those burning effects on it and the lights was the hardest part and took me quite some efforts to make it look like what I had in my mind(still not sure if I was 100% successful).anyway,after making the BG added lelouch vector(which I had already vectored it and was perfect for the concept) and then those sentences and played with them abit.then I added some vector brush with low opacity since I didnt want then to distract people from the texts.then adjusted the colors of BG and scan and some other adjusmetns.
    well I was satisfied with it and think it turned out not bad and overall took 2 days(vector had already been done before).
    bigger resolution are also available.

I'm all ears to hear your opinions about this wall and if you think it needs improvments in any part plz dont hesitate to mention it ^^.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	THE-CURSED-PRINCE-1280x960.jpg‎
Views:	118
Size:	495.3 KB
ID:	21234  
    Last edited by salar; 07-18-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    wanna see my wallpapers?? ^__^

http://salar.animewallpapers.com/

in order to use my geraphics(SIGs and GIFs) read that one rule in the first post of this topic,and dont worry its not st hard^^
    also rep points are welcomed

A gift from generous KARUTO_CHAN

Member Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady has a reputation beyond repute Dragonlady's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The burnt effect is perfect. I've never seen it done so well before. Love the blending in of the character to the b/g. The text goes well with that b/g too. The only thing that doesn't work for me are the circles in the b/g. I would have loved to see a grunge texture (scratches, dust, lines, etc.) there instead of circles.

Junior Member Shathona is on a distinguished road Shathona's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2008 07:37 AM
    Threads

The wallpaper is perfect .
    Well done
    Feel The Fear

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2019 03:44 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

At least write properly! D:

"Fear me, for I am"

However, I must say, a few of those statements in that wallpaper doesn't fit the character.
    Lelouch, the character, doesn't really bring justice to the -world-, but Britan, his father - the king. He's not the messenger of death, but more like a bringer of said "justice", in his own fashion. He does have the power of a king, so that's okay. And.. I'm pretty sure it was C.C. who cursed him. =p

But yeah, capitalize the letters where it should be capitalized.

Anyway, as for the burnt effect upon the paper, the edges are a tad too red for my taste. Should be darker.

And.. I don't really feel that the brushes behind the pieces of text really suit, but well.. My two cents. ^^;

In all, a generally decent wallpaper. =)
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Game Developer/3D Character Animator
    eSports Commentator & Senior Server Administrator for LionsEK

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Not bad. I like it. It's been a long time since I've seen a burnt-style wallpaper. All you need is a few fixes here and there with the words and you'll be fine

Junior Member arky002 is on a distinguished road arky002's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

that was sweet and i have a qiuestion does anyone know how 2 comment pics on animegalleries.net??

Closed Thread

Thread Information