AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Perfect World (US) Closed Beta Key Giveaway Event

Junior Member randomuser83 is on a distinguished road randomuser83's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2008 01:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Perfect World (US) Closed Beta Key Giveaway Event

I was just browsing though MMOsite.com and I just saw that perfect world is having a closed beta for the US version. This is pretty cool because I played the Malaysia version and it was cool but it had such broken English and the lag was horrible. This version is gonna be completely translated to English and the servers will be hosted here. Check it out if your interested. Registration hasn't started yet though. All the info I could find is listed below.

http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/perfect_world/

http://www.perfectworld.com
    Last edited by randomuser83; 07-23-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just found a video were a user creates heiachi from Tekken using the ingame customization tools. Check it out its pretty crazy what you can do.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9rSd0vIgLPw

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

heh heh.. nice... it doesnt make me want to play the game.. but that was cool ;D

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

PW isn't very good. Got to level 60, god-forbid, as a Mage. It's not a very Perfect World at all, btw.

Err, I don't know how to explain it. It certainly is standard asian MMO fare, there's still going to be terrible Engrish I'm sure when it's ported over here, and the only thing that'll improve is probably lag. I think the game devs put all of their energy into designing the character creation and customization features, and then just keeled over while taking care of the rest of the game.

It's a big world though, which is nice if you like scenery while you're playing (As far as choppy square-ish 3-D hills go in the "beautiful scenery" department) but this is also a minus if you have no patience, as travel time from one quest to the other is insanely long sometimes.

Oh yeah, and if you choose a Wing Elf, there's no restrictions on flying at all, so it's a nice way to enjoy the world from high altitudes without getting murdered (at least, until you run out of MP and can't fly anymore).

I can't think of anything else right now. The game is purely average. So eh, if you have nothing better to do, go for it. As long as you aren't playing Runescape imo.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I got to kind of disagree with you on a couple points. The developer thats in the US is a purely english team. They have completely redone the text as per one of there interviews. The game is much better than the common MMO and I would say its above average. Ive played alot of MMOs and I can tell you if they come through on what they promised it will be a much better MMO.

Closed Thread

Thread Information