AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Techno/Trance/Dance

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Dance is alright, and i like techno, but trance music sounds so.... cool
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Member cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2 has much to be proud of cough_cough2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 01:25 PM
    Threads

oh yeah, i forgot to put songs i like..
    Basshunter-Trance up http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SrVchFzGAY
    the megaman techno remix http://youtube.com/watch?v=XqAIChgcp6c just to name a few
    Voyeurism does not equal science...
    YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN!!
    Robo-Ky

Junior Member mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2008 01:53 PM
    Threads

I read whole topic and excepting one person nobody pasted here links to real trance tunes.
    I'm totally addicted to trance, but it doesn't mean i hate other genres ofc

Let me present few of my favourites :

Holden & Thompson - Nothing http://mostwanted89.wrzuta.pl/audio/...pson_-_nothing

Mr. Sam vs. Fred Baker - Forever Waiting http://mostwanted89.wrzuta.pl/audio/...orever_waiting

Green Astronauts - A Boy Called Joni http://mostwanted89.wrzuta.pl/audio/...oy_called_joni

Leama - Requiem For A Dream http://mostwanted89.wrzuta.pl/audio/...em_for_a_dream

All trance music fans know DJ's like Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren, Sander van Doorn or Marcel Woods... if you wanna listen to great trance music tune into digitally imported radio (di.fm)

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Umm who was one person? I totally think there were two of us...
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Broly3k8 View Post
    Yes yes yes, but i must say i have yet to find an american who made good trance...Mabey i havent been in the "scene" long enough.
    ummmm.... hello? Juno Reactor? (btw, I <3 Juno Reactor)

I've got a little love for teh electronica, and similar, but I don't listen to it very much. It's all cool and stuff, but I'm more attracted to the natural sound of more traditional instruments. However, I am a fan of dance, techno, trance, etc. (Juno Reactor!!! <33)

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh sis... Juno Is Ok but really there are better DJs.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Member sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2008 05:48 AM
    Threads

I used to listen ... but not much anymore. Just occasionally I listen to some anime trance mixes ... and that's all

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Well hm here is some of the stuff i love to listen to.They make me go mad and dance like crazy lol.Can't resist the call of the wild now can we. :]

Thats the first here is another one

and one more

Well that would be it don't wanna post too much.Kinda lazy to search for all of it ;P
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Its not really classed as dance but it has such a sick beat you need to listen to it. This is what us brits call rap, its called Grime, rap with a bassey dance like beat.

Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall

Lethal Bizzle - Bizzle Bizzle

Roll Deep - When I'm Ere

Thats all I can be botherd to find, but its all pretty similar.
    Last edited by The Governator; 09-01-2008 at 01:41 PM.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Dj Grer Ayres is awesomeeee
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

My fav. trance genre is uplifting, progressive and vocal.
    I upload some vids. and make some trance mixes on YT
    me: http://www.youtube.com/user/UniqueTrance
    and my fav. uploader: http://www.youtube.com/user/Iceferno
    you should check out Ice`s Beauty trance mixes

Top 1 fav. track

Sick tune

Edit: Check out the guys I`m subbing too ;D
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 09-06-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Member Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa has a reputation beyond repute Leckaa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2008 10:17 AM
    Threads

Favorite is probably Happy Hardcore. I went through a pretty bad Dj Sharpnel faze, any one who doesn't know who that is, its a anime music remix kinda ness, idk but its reallllyy good,
    Some Speedcore, hardcore, dance, just lots XD i don't have any direct links to music, sorry guys =/
    Oh, Flashbulb <3, Stepmaniaonline introduces amazing techno/ gabber music <3

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I listen to a mix of techno, dance, electro, house/acid house, hard style and drum n bass. Consisting the likes of; Tonite Only, Freeform Five, The Presets, Pendulum, Dark Oscillators, SMF, Armin Van Buuren, Alter Ego, Calvin Harris, Alan Braxe, Digitalism, Hook n Sling, Royksopp, Trentenmoller, Sander Kleinenberg, Basshunter, Claude Von Stroke ... that's all off the top of my head...

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Junior Member Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita has a reputation beyond repute Lollita's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2008 01:38 PM
    Threads

Dirty Mary is my favorite
    and one more.
    but cant remember the name -_-

.visit my DA site http://experimental-thing.deviantart.com/.
    .Kingdom Hearts fanatic.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Its not really classed as dance but it has such a sick beat you need to listen to it. This is what us brits call rap, its called Grime, rap with a bassey dance like beat.

Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall

Lethal Bizzle - Bizzle Bizzle

Roll Deep - When I'm Ere

Thats all I can be botherd to find, but its all pretty similar.
    Oh man, I love UK Grime.

I never wanted to click on this thread because I thought I'd be terrified by all the posts, but it's not so bad. I'll post some stuff that I've been listening to these past couple of weeks.

Digikid84 - "Bboy Underground"

Bag Raiders - "Fun Punch"

Kavinsky - "Testarossa Autodrive"

Justice - "Phantom Pt II"

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Behold the awsomeness of Hard Trance.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Niklas Harding - "Blue Circles"

Ridgewalkers ft. El - "Find (Andy Moor Remix)"

Solid Globe - "Sahara"

Marco Demark ft Casey Barnes - "Tiny Dancer (Deadmau5 Remix)"

Late Night Alumni - "Empty Streets (Haji & Emmanuel Remix)"

Kaskade - "4AM (Adam K & Soha Remix)"

Matias Aguayo - "Minimal (DJ Koze Remix)"

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

kiseki no umi bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou is infamous around these parts bizou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 01:34 AM
    Threads

I love this song, haha. Groove Armada - 'Song 4 Mutya'

And some hardstyle/hardcore. Korsakoff vs Outblast - 'Unleash the Beast'
    Last edited by bizou; 09-22-2008 at 07:34 PM.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I might as well plug some links.
    Tonite Only - Danger (The Bomb)

Freeform Five - No More Conversations

The Presets - Are You The One

The Presets - Talk Like That

Pendulum - Slam (This video has a non-musical intro and also contains an overweight man dancing with his shirt off)

Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80s

Alan Braxe - Addicted

Alter Ego - Why not?
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 09-26-2008 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Stuffed a link

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    ummmm.... hello? Juno Reactor? (btw, I <3 Juno Reactor)

I've got a little love for teh electronica, and similar, but I don't listen to it very much. It's all cool and stuff, but I'm more attracted to the natural sound of more traditional instruments. However, I am a fan of dance, techno, trance, etc. (Juno Reactor!!! <33)

love
    dani
    dude
    Hollla!
    Juno Reactor is awesome.

Some Trance YOU MUST LISTEN TO:

Orbital-Freakin musical geniuses
    Lords of Acid
    Juno Reactor

Some other Techno:
    The Crystal Method
    Warp Brothers
    Voodoo And Serano
    Scooter
    Chemical Brothers
    Schiller
    808 State
    Sash
    Prodigy

Orbital: There Doctor Who Theme:

Juno Reactor- Pistolero:

The Crystal Method- Busy Child:

Warp Brothers- We Will Survive:

Voodoo And Serano- Blood is Pumpin:

Scooter- Maria I like it loud [not original]:

Chemical Brothers- Galvanize:

808 State- Pacific State:

Sash- Ecuador:

Prodigy-Firestarter:
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 09-26-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Warp Brothers, Prodigy and Chemical Brothers are much love.

Warp Brothers - Power
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 09-26-2008 at 11:56 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yes i do like those warp brothers.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Junior Member mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted has much to be proud of mostwanted's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2008 01:53 PM
    Threads

Brought some new tunes. I hope you'll like it d('',)b

Enjoy & comment.
    Tune into weekly trance shows - A state of trance by Armin van Buuren, Corsten's countdown by Ferry Corsten and Trance Around World by Above and Beyond. TRANCE NATION

Closed Thread

Thread Information