AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I hate Bleach!!! >:(

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post

I like Asian women, especially Chinese and Taiwanese women-is something wrong with that?
    No theres nothing wrong with that, you just dont like Animated breasts to put it simple since your such a immoral hypocrite.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
    There might be! They could try to seduce you by being half naked and possibly cosplaying as a cat, making you lust after them! Then you would be in big trouble! Quick, to the Anti-Normal People Bunker!
    They don't make anime in China/Japan. They do have manhua.

Japanese Christians are a religious minority, which constitutes about 1 millionto 3 million persons.

That's still a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Evockzi View Post
    No theres nothing wrong with that, you just dont like Animated breasts to put it simple since your such a immoral hypocrite.
    Well I'm not looking at the Major's clothes. I'm not being immoral and I didn't say I was lusting after her.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-16-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I'm not looking at the Major's clothes. I'm not being immoral and I didn't say I was lusting after her.
    Then Stop trying to enforce your opinionated ideas upon other's since no one gives a **** what you think since your skull is so thick Anything Anyone says won't make any impact whatso-ever
    "Not your Average Noob"

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow-no rebuttal?
    You guys should have followed Stabwound's example in the beginning of this thread.
    Obviously, this guy is just asking for some attention.

@Mavericker - We all understand that life was tough for you. And we'd all feel sorry for you if you didn't act like such a hypocrite. We'd all feel sorry for you if you weren't so disrespectful about Japanese culture (Datenshi is my source, I'm not form Japan).
    If you weren't so uh, how should I say this, hmmmm, attention seeker, we would have really appreciated your existence in AF.

For everyone else:
    Please just consider this thread as a CLOSED one. I don't really know the reason why it has not been closed but please, please, please, DON'T FEED THE MINDLESS TROLLS. Your energy and effort that should be spent in doing your extra-curricular activities like biking or any other hobbies is just plain wasted.

Waiting to be called a "Jackass" by the troll.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They don't make anime in China/Japan. They do have manhua.
    Now you have crossed the border from making bad sense to making utterly no sense at all.

Japanese Christians are a religious minority, which constitutes about 1 millionto 3 million persons.

That's still a lot of people.
    However, the leading democratic party of Japan, the Koumeitou, is strongly backed by the SGL, a religious group that practices a brand of Nichiren Buddhism.

The United States has quite a large population of Buddhists, that does not mean Buddhist beliefs will have a strong say in that particular society.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I know about religion on Japan-and there ARE Japanese Christians. They should tell more Japanese about God.
    They all know the story of God now. They do not have to be forced to obey God by the clicking of your fingers just because it is according to your morals. I'm going to be honest with you, I get bored of christians knocking on my door once or twice a year trying to get me and my family to obey God and Jesus. If I wanted to be religious then I would do it in my own time and by my own accord. It is like when a shop cashier tries to sell you top-up for your phone, ofcourse if you WANTED top-up you would have asked for it in the first place. Don't take this wrongly, I have some beliefs and was born into an extremely religious Catholic family, but those are still my thoughts. I somwhat follow science too.

Also, their are ways of ridding of these sexual erges you seem to always have. A natural and perfectly normal way that even I use myself. Try it once in a while, it may help your lust for Fullmetal Alchemist characters and such. Get some good pictures of Winry and try it out.

Also watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. God is the main character shown as a Japanese school girl. You might like it.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-16-2008 at 12:06 PM.
    That which is; is the truth.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    They all know the story of God now. They do not have to be forced to obey God by the clicking of your fingers just because it is according to your morals. I'm going to be honest with you, I get bored of christians knocking on my door once or twice a year trying to get me and my family to obey God and Jesus. If I wanted to be religious then I would do it in my own time and by my own accord. It is like when a shop cashier tries to sell you top-up for your phone, ofcourse if you WANTED top-up you would have asked for it in the first place. Don't take this wrongly, I have some beliefs and was born into an extremely religious Catholic family, but those are still my thoughts. I somwhat follow science too.

Also, their are ways of ridding of these sexual erges you seem to always have. A natural and perfectly normal way that even I use myself. Try it once in a while, it may help your lust for Fullmetal Alchemist characters and such. Get some good pictures if Winry and try it out.

Also watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. God is the main character shown as a Japanese school girl. You might like it.
    Masturbation is a sin-I don't lust after white females. If I get an urge I repress them-the WOrd says "not to be a lover of one's self".
    I don't like Full Metal Alchemist-I hate that show.

Everyone needs to hear the Gospel.

I'm not being a hypocrite-so what if I posted "Do I think so-and-so is hot"? Should I say "Sexy"? NO-that would be lewd. I just meant attractive.
    I think the Major should of had more clothes on-but at least when he had that leotard on it wasn't showing anything.

Nothing is wrong with saying a woman is attractive-it's a sin if I say what I want to do to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono XIII View Post
    You guys should have followed Stabwound's example in the beginning of this thread.
    Obviously, this guy is just asking for some attention.

@Mavericker - We all understand that life was tough for you. And we'd all feel sorry for you if you didn't act like such a hypocrite. We'd all feel sorry for you if you weren't so disrespectful about Japanese culture (Datenshi is my source, I'm not form Japan).
    If you weren't so uh, how should I say this, hmmmm, attention seeker, we would have really appreciated your existence in AF.

Waiting to be called a "Jackass" by the troll.
    Who said life was tough for me? Where are you getting this from? How am I being a hypocrite?

Stop trying to judge me.

I wasn't trying to get attention? I was surprised because I thought the first person who replied has no comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    Now you have crossed the border from making bad sense to making utterly no sense at all.

However, the leading democratic party of Japan, the Koumeitou, is strongly backed by the SGL, a religious group that practices a brand of Nichiren Buddhism.

The United States has quite a large population of Buddhists, that does not mean Buddhist beliefs will have a strong say in that particular society.
    They don't make anime in China or Japan or have cosplay there-that person make a comment about people trying to seduce me with cosplay.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-16-2008 at 07:14 AM.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Masturbation is a sin-I don't lust after white females. If I get an urge I repress them-the WOrd says "not to be a lover of one's self".
    I don't like Full Metal Alchemist-I hate that show.

Everyone needs to hear the Gospel.

I'm not being a hypocrite-so what if I posted "Do I think so-and-so is hot"? Should I say "Sexy"? NO-that would be lewd. I just meant attractive.
    I think the Major should of had more clothes on-but at least when he had that leotard on it wasn't showing anything.

Nothing is wrong with saying a woman is attractive-it's a sin if I say what I want to do to her.
    God created us, right? Well if he did not want us masturbating then why would he have put it into our mental way of thinking? It is an urge and also a natural Human instinct, just like drinking, eating, and what not. Also it is not "loving thy self", otherwise you may as well think that keeping yourself alive is loving yourself, or that treating your own injurys is loving yourself.

Also I doubt that 'our lord' would even care about what we speak of doing to a fictional character. First off she is not real, therefore their is no offense or abuse taking place. Secondly, saying words like "Sexy" I very doubt would bother him. These are just words created by human nature.

Also, to be honest with you, I think that you are just toying with everyone just for a little laugh. You are probably not even religious at all. Most my family are religious, even more so than you, and they still love Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and other whitchcraft filled movies and such. As if God would care if we watched Death Note, simply an animation created by man for means of entertainment. Your just taking this crap way too far and I have every means to lose trust in you altogether.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-16-2008 at 07:18 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

God created us, right? Well if he did not want us masturbating then why would he have put it into our mental way of thinking? It is an urge and also a natural Human instinct, just like drinking, eating, and what not. Also it is not "loving thy self", otherwise you may as well think that keeping yourself alive is loving yourself, or that treating your own injurys is loving yourself.

Also I doubt that 'our lord' would even care about what we speak of doing to a fictional character. First off she is not real, therefore their is no offense or abuse taking place. Secondly, saying words like "Sexy" I very doubt would bother him. These are just words created by human nature.

Also, to be honest with you, I think that you are just toying with everyone just for a little laugh. You are probably not even religious at all. Most my family are religious, even more so than you, and they still love Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and other whitchcraft filled movies and such. As if God would care if we watched Death Note, simply an animation created by man for means of entertainment. You just taking this stuff way too far.
    I just reported you for your post about Full Metal-that was insulting-I hate FMA and I do like white females-especially blondes so I wouldn't be pleasuring myself to them. I don't pleasure myself to teenagers.

The Bible says "put no unclean thing before you" and "witchcraft is an abomination" so why would I greive God by watching something that has witchcraft in it?

He also says "you who love the Lord hate evil."

GOd said to present your body as a sacrifice unto God and to flee sexual immorality and that your body is a Temple of the Hoily Ghost and masturbation is sexual sin. If I get an urge I repress it. I don't get urges that often.

Is Death Note glorifying God-no. That is one of the most demonic shows on AS.

No-I am serious. I take what I watch on TV seriously. I take God seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Hyprocrite anyone?

Wow, a half naked lady! AND SHES HOT TOO!

Now, for someone who wants to go to Japan and study its culture, you sure do RIP at its culture an awful lot.

Anime is part of the culture. Get over it.
    So I'm a hypocrite because I said ONE anime woman is appealing?

That's not being a hypocrite, stop being judgmental.

I know anime is part of the culture-they have anime in almost every bookstore in Japan.

I didn't say ALL anime was bad-I enjoy Astroboy and Gigantor.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-16-2008 at 07:47 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just reported you for your post about Full Metal-that was insulting-I hate FMA and I do like white females-especially blondes so I wouldn't be pleasuring myself to them. I don't pleasure myself to teenagers.
    You can report me as many times as you wish, it will not change any of my views, and if I am infracted because of your fake and selfish morals then that would be ridiculous. Also again, how can a drawing be "a teenager". One can make whatever they want out of a drawing. Lumiere from Kiddy Grade has the appearance of a 10 year old but is actually over 200 years old. Therefore, according to YOUR beliefs, it should be okay to say that she is attractive even if she does look underaged.

The Bible says "put no unclean thing before you" and "witchcraft is an abomination" so why would I greive God by watching something that has witchcraft in it?
    God used a means of whitchcraft to create us, the planet, the solar system and the sun. Whichcraft is why we live.

"He who loves the lord, hate all evil."
    News flash, the entire human nature is evil. Look at what we have done to the world. Everything we do seems to make a dramatically terrible impact on our planet and all the nature on it.

GOd said to present your body as a sacrifice unto God and to flee sexual immorality and that your body is a Temple of the Hoily Ghost and masturbation is sexual sin. If I get an urge I repress it. I don't get urges that often.
    But you still get these urges, correct? Ofcourse you do, it is "NORMAL"!

Is Death Note glorifying God-no. That is one of the most demonic shows on AS.
    You should watch Hellsing then. Their is a holy priest on it that kills masses amount of people by cutting of their heads and other limbs using long, sharp blades. Also the main character kills another priest by slamming his hands through his chest. Quite entertaining, but it is okay as IT'S FICTIONAL!!!!!

No-I am serious. I take what I watch on TV seriously. I take God seriously.
    If you truely hate Television that much then why still watch Fullmetal Alchemist and other anime that are offensive to your religion? Just from boredom or do you just like watching them to complain about them?

Also guess what, I have murdered people on games. Ever play Manhunt? Does that make me go against Gods will just because I play it? Surely killing fictional men is more worse than admiring fictional woman.

Seriously, sort yourself out you stupid fool. You make little sense and it feels as though I am typing to someone that has no clue on what he is talking about.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-16-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can report me as many times as you wish, it will not change any of my views, and if I am infracted because of your fake and selfish morals then that would be ridiculous. Also again, how can a drawing be "a teenager". One can make whatever they want out of a drawing. Lumiere from Kiddy Grade has the appearance of a 10 year old but is actually over 200 years old. Therefore, according to YOUR beliefs, it should be okay to say that she is attractive even if she does look underaged.

God used a means of whitchcraft to create us, the planet, the solar system and the sun. Whichcraft is why we live.

News flash, the entire human nature is evil. Look at what we have done to the world. Everything we do seems to make a dramatically terrible impact on our planet and all the nature on it.

But you still get these urges, correct? Ofcourse you do, it is "NORMAL"!

You should watch Hellsing then. Their is a holy priest on it that kills masses amount of people by cutting of their heads and other limbs using long, sharp blades. Also the main character kills another priest by slamming his hands through his chest. Quite entertaining, but it is okay as IT'S FICTIONAL!!!!!

If you truely hate Television that much then why still watch Fullmetal Alchemist and other anime that are offensive to your religion? Just from boredom or do you just like watching them to complain about them?

Also guess what, I have murdered people on games. Ever play Manhunt? Does that make me go against Gods will just because I play it? Surely killing fictional men is more worse than admiring fictional woman.

Seriously, sort yourself out you stupid fool. You make little sense and it feels as though I am typing to someone that has no clue on what he is talking about.
    You're an idiot-I don't watch FMA-I saw a few epidoes and I relaized how evil that show is.

I think the Major is physically-appealing is something wrong with saying that? No-should I lie and say she is ugly?

God doesn't use witchcraft-SUPERNATURAL POWER THAT COMES FROM GOD and DEVINE POWER is not WITCHCRAFT.

HE COULDN'T USE WITHCRAFT IF HE CONDEMNS IT.
    GOD DOESN'T SIN.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First off, could you please drop the Fullmetal Alchemist thing!! I mentioned it once two posts ago and you keep bringing it up! I never even mentioned the anime in that last post so stop going on about it! It was a side-track.

Secondly, could you answer me this question. Who is it that takes the lives of humans exactly? Is it God, or Satan?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First off, could you please drop the Fullmetal Alchemist thing!! I mentioned it once two posts ago and you keep bringing it up! I never even mentioned the anime in that last post so stop going on about it! It was a side-track.

Secondly, could you answer me this question. Who is it that takes the lives of humans exactly? Is it God, or Satan?
    STOP WITH THE FLAMES AND INSULTS IN THIS THREAD AND THE '90S ANIME THREAD AND MAYBE I'LL ANSWER YOU.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

STOP WITH THE FLAMES AND INSULTS IN THIS THREAD AND THE '90S ANIME THREAD AND MAYBE I'LL ANSWER YOU.
    That is avoiding the question. Also I am not flaming, if you added reasonable answers and theory's to your posts then I would have no reason to answer you back. You are faling at this, terribly.

Also, I already know the answer to the question that I just asked, I was just simply seeing if YOU knew it. The fact that you threw aside the question leads me to believe that you have no idea.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That is avoiding the question. Also I am not flaming, if you added reasonable answers and theory's to your posts then I would have no reason to answer you back. You are faling at this, terribly.

Also, I already know the answer to the question that I just asked, I was just simply seeing if YOU knew it. The fact that you threw aside the question leads me to believe that you have no idea.
    Take lives, in what context? Killing or dying?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Define both.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who said life was tough for me? Where are you getting this from? How am I being a hypocrite?

Stop trying to judge me.

I wasn't trying to get attention? I was surprised because I thought the first person who replied has no comments.
    Oh? ya really don't know? hontou ni shiranai no ka? Lemme tell ya why.
    I study Psychology so I know that people who are like you must have had a tough life to be fighting with people a lot. Most of all, ya tend to use God's name in your fight. I find this rather disturbing.

Why do I say you're a hypocrite? simple coz of your way of speech.
    If you do not remember, you called me a "jackass." I remember it really well because it was a great insult. FYI, I'm a full university scholar in a well-known university so it really offends me.
    I also studied theology (Bible study), in a span of ten years. And of course, I have acquired good manners in the process. I was taught that insulting people like that is against God's will.

I'm not trying to judge you, I have made a solid conclusion about you, thats all. Well, it is almost the same as judging but drawing a conclusion requires some thinking while judging is almost impulsive. If you will tell me that, "how about the court, they do judgements and stuff." That is actually drawing a conclusion based on laid out evidences.

So you were surprised that the person had no comments? hmm, that is a clear testimonial that YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ATTENTION because you want people to care about what you say. Again, this is all in Psychology, read a book about it if you doubt my words.

I explained it in a clear and distinct manner. If you did not understand then your IQ must be really low.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

For a site that only Loves on Anime's, You need to post on what you like about which anime's. You do not need to tell us what you hate, And personally, I like some of the episodes, like when ichigo first gets bankai, or when he fights Ulquiorra. Some fight scenes are quite exciting. No need to judge so negativaly.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I remember once in a really early thread after he first joined that he said he was a "Girl" and when some others users said something that ment he was a guy he said "Don't make accusations about my gender, I am actually a girl!". So why should we trust this idiot? He cannot even decide his frikkin' gender. Want proof? I can even go look for the post and quote it, and also send you the link.

See for yourself! I will quote it, and you can even read it now before he has the chance to edit it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker the Troll View Post
    Lol-what? First of all-I'm not a boy.
    Here is the link: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...47#post2040147

So if it says "edited by Mavericker" later then that was because he changed it. Also the date and time of the edit will show if he does do it so we will catch him out either way. And if he is truely a girl as he said then, then finding another woman attractive is "Homosexuality" which God also disaproves of! And if he is also Male, then he lied to us! Another thing that is frowned upon by religion! I'VE GOT YOU NOW YOU STUPID TROLL!!! HAHAHA!
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-16-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember once in a really early thread after he first joined that he said he was a "Girl" and when some others users said something that ment he was a guy he said "Don't make accusations about my gender, I am actually a girl!". So why should we trust this idiot? He cannot even decide his frikkin' gender. Want proof? I can even go look for the post and quote it, and also send you the link.

See for yourself! I will quote it, and you can even read it now before he has the chance to edit it later.

Here is the link: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...47#post2040147

So if it says "edited by Mavericker" later then that was because he changed it. Also the date and time of the edit will show if he does do it so we will catch him out either way. And if he is truely a girl as he said then, then finding another woman attractive is "Homosexuality" which God also disaproves of! And if he is also Male, then he lied to us! Another thing that is frowned upon by religion! I'VE GOT YOU NOW YOU STUPID TROLL!!! HAHAHA!
    More proof that Mavericker is a hypocrite. Now, I decided to define it just for laughs, but one of the definitions got me and I had to put it here (Mind you, I don't exactly like to do quotes from hand, so more or less this will be Italicized.)

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

If you say that's not true, here's the link for the whole mess of things: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hypocrite

Now that you understand what you are, you can get more acquainted with yourself and understand that indeed you are one. Putting your sex as a boy and yet denying you are one makes everyone laugh, and it makes your arguments look weak. Now, if you really want to make a thread about shows that you don't like, try something more along the lines of "Anyone dislike <name of anime> for some reason?" or "I have very little taste for:..." Trust me, that might make everyone not flame you and instead take you seriously.
    Last edited by Chewbaka; 07-16-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

You're an idiot-I don't watch FMA-I saw a few epidoes and I relaized how evil that show is.

I think the Major is physically-appealing is something wrong with saying that? No-should I lie and say she is ugly?

God doesn't use witchcraft-SUPERNATURAL POWER THAT COMES FROM GOD and DEVINE POWER is not WITCHCRAFT.

HE COULDN'T USE WITHCRAFT IF HE CONDEMNS IT.
    GOD DOESN'T SIN.
    You know what Ghost in the Shell is? Its a cyborg who questions whether or not she has a soul. It also deals with the replacement of the body God gave us and replacing them with machine parts. And THAT is ok? An anime about playing God with the modification of the body with a main character who questions if she even has a soul?

And as Kajiwara pointed out, if you found her attractive as a "female" then youd be homosexual, which is against the Bible.

I also enjoyed how you took out half of my quote to fit it to your response, because you know you dont have anything "witty" to say to everything else I listed.

And stating that someone is "hot" is just as bad and lewd as saying someone is sexy.

Your logic is flawd and fails.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hay thar, Steel ^_~ Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio has much to be proud of Ashinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 11:12 AM
    Threads

Omg took the words right off my keyboard Maru thanks. What a Hater.
    INFADEL!

ah another definition:
    H4T3R
    someone who dislikes intensely or passionately; feeling extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward.
    Last edited by Ashinrio; 07-16-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

That is one of the most demonic and sexually-perverse anime shows I've ever seen. I am tired of people trying to convince that it's not and about how great they think it is.
    Does it look like anyone cares? No. So be quiet and get over it. I don't really care if this is a "Fail." As long as you be quiet about it. Like I said before, who cares?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry if I offended anyone-that's not my intention.
    LOL
    Don't worry, you TOTALLY didn't.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

phew what happened while I was asleep in this thread all I got to say is Go KajiWara kick his *** =) *cheer*
    "Not your Average Noob"

Closed Thread

Thread Information