AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I hate Bleach!!! >:(

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I hate Bleach!!! >:(

That is one of the most demonic and sexually-perverse anime shows I've ever seen. I am tired of people trying to convince that it's not and about how great they think it is.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Good for you.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by StabWound View Post
    Good for you.
    Wow-no rebuttal?

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Im not very big on bleach anymore kinda mad they suddenly cut off the main story to what seems like filler.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol.. hate is too strong a word for this anime... id say it goucks... or its sood..
    honestly i think it was good when they were trying to save rukia
    but after they save her it just gets... boring!
    Last edited by sataned; 07-12-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well it was fun watching him improve greatly but he seems to have hitten a cap so far in the anime. Like first 150 Episodes or whatever I forget were pretty good, he gains new abilities but now is all pis pash and boring o.o I might get back into it when they get back to the main story not that other BS which I have a Strong Hunch is 100% filler and has nothing to do with the Storyline at all.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Arrow

Wow! Just when you think he's climbing back up, he suddenly slips off the cliff and on to jagged edges. You seriously need to stop being such a prude. Hate Bleach for what it is truly meant to be hated for... The plot!

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    That is one of the most demonic and sexually-perverse anime shows I've ever seen. I am tired of people trying to convince that it's not and about how great they think it is.
    Hah, not you again, Mavericker.
    Yeah we know that you hate
    Bleach,
    Naruto,
    Cowboy Bebop,
    Samurai Champloo,
    and whatever anime that is a hit.

Yeah, we all know it so stop making these kinds of threads already. In my country it's someone you call, "sirang plaka." Or in English a broken plate. Ya know, when a vinyl disc (the old one, before the rise of Compact disc) is broken it tends to repeat and repeat the same note. You repeat the same things over and over again.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Mavericker, you do understand that this is a site for Anime lovers, and not anime haters, do you not?

Anymore topics such as this is just asking for trouble and flaming. If you are to make anymore like this I am afraid I will have to put you under the catergorie "Troll". Eventually people will stop feeding you with bad comments and you will be just another tossed user that faded out. All you seem to do is start topics that insult all of the most famous anime series' and target all the ones that people like, such as Death Note and Naruto, which seems to me as if you are just asking for trouble.

Sorry about my short-story but anyway.. Bleach, I found, was okay. I have not seen many of them but I never saw it as perverted. I found it comical and entertaining. It was fun to watch and had some decent ideas and back-story, although like Naruto it is just filled with coincidences and obvious things that one would not expect. All-in-all I thought it was quite good.
    That which is; is the truth.

Junior Member inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy has a reputation beyond repute inviteddy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2009 02:18 PM
    Threads

you can hate anime or love it... nobody cares..

it's your choice.. not ours..

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I've only watched the 1st 12 episodes and I like it but I'm not really here to defend it. I'm just posting to criticize the thread starter's REASONS for not liking it....."Demonic", "Sexually-perverse"? Come on. Welcome to the world of anime you noob.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    I've only watched the 1st 12 episodes and I like it but I'm not really here to defend it. I'm just posting to criticize the thread starter's REASONS for not liking it....."Demonic", "Sexually-perverse"? Come on. Welcome to the world of anime you noob.
    Everyone should rep this guy. I did.

Also, look under Mavericker's name.
    AF's Resident Troll.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Evockzi View Post
    Im not very big on bleach anymore kinda mad they suddenly cut off the main story to what seems like filler.
    You must be on... like episode 10. That or you don't know what a filler. Of course that's your opinion, but it's not really... valid.

But I hate Bleach because it's Godless! I agree with you Mavericker! These shows that have all these perverse and demonic characters and non-Christian plots! I think it's time me and you should get together and shove some Jesus up into anime!
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 07-12-2008 at 11:22 AM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Demonic, yes. Sexually-preverse, somewhat. As you can tell from my ava, I am a Bleach fan.
    Wow Mavericker. You are the now AF's Nuisance. You cant keep putting up threads, complaining about anime being offensive to you. News flash, NO ONE CARES!!! Yeesh. Talk about Captain No1likesu.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

well, you're entitled to your own opinion and if that's what it is then so be it ><
    but bleach is a pretty good example of what most anime can be like. so you're gonna find it hard to like a lot of other shows if you hate it that much.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    You must be on... like episode 10. That or you don't know what a filler. Of course that's your opinion, but it's not really... valid.

But I hate Bleach because it's Godless! I agree with you Mavericker! These shows that have all these perverse and demonic characters and non-Christian plots! I think it's time me and you should get together and shove some Jesus up into anime!
    Im talking about when they Ver off around episode 160 or something I forget which one and go onto story with the little princess, Which seems so far to not really affect the main story but meh guess ill see.

Gotta ask though... How is bleach one of the most Sexually Perverse animes? Idk about demonic but there is Definitely 1000's of anime such as Zero no Tsukaima, Kanokon.
    Last edited by Evockzi; 07-12-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I think that Mavericker should watch Elfen Lied. I bet he'd 'adore' it! >: D

Mavericker, everything you say you hate in a programme is everything that an Anime is! Which leads me to believe that you either just do not like anime, or you are not well suited for the likes of anime. Therefore why do you take an interest in it and whats more why are you on an Anime forum?
    Last edited by Amray The II; 07-12-2008 at 01:56 PM.
    That which is; is the truth.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Evockzi View Post
    Im talking about when they Ver off around episode 160 or something I forget which one and go onto story with the little princess, Which seems so far to not really affect the main story but meh guess ill see.

Gotta ask though... How is bleach one of the most Sexually Perverse animes? Idk about demonic but there is Definitely 1000's of anime such as Zero no Tsukaima, Kanokon.
    OMG! Have you seen that Yoruichi chick?! And Rukia?! They need to go back to their homes, get married, and serve their husbands like all women. God knows we can't have fighting women! That's a man's job.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

Okay, look. You basically dislike every anime you have seen. Why? Well simply because you seem to enjoy complaing about how much they discriminate your religion. Well, why are you even on an Anime forum If all you're going to do is whine? Just stop watching anime then. And this is like a little rant, so may I suggest that this goes in your blog?
    Last edited by Krista Logan; 07-12-2008 at 06:27 PM.
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Haha...what on earth makes you think we even care about what YOU think? You troll.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keroppi-Chan View Post
    Okay, look. You basically dislike every anime you have seen. Why? Well simply because you seem to enjoy complaing about how much they discriminate your religion. Well, why are you even on an Anime forum If all you're going to do is whine? Just stop watching anime then. And this is like a little rant, so may I suggest that this goes in your blog?
    I like Shin Chan and Astroboy and the Gundam shows.

I am not sure about GITS:SAC though-I have mixed feelings on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    OMG! Have you seen that Yoruichi chick?! And Rukia?! They need to go back to their homes, get married, and serve their husbands like all women. God knows we can't have fighting women! That's a man's job.
    Yes-and Nanao and Rangiku and Kukkaku. They need to be more covered up and Yoruichi needs to stop parading around like some exhibitionist!!! >

I hate shows in which they use magic and people try to convince me it's not.

What is Elfen Lied?

It's okay for women to walk around with exposed breasts and act like total flirts?

It's okay for women like Yoriuchi to turn into cats and pop-up naked?

Where do the characters get their power from?
    Last edited by Mavericker; 07-12-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

On the "demonic and sexually-perverse anime show", I'm not sure how it's really demonic, and on the other part, you haven't seen a lot of anime.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Android 19-90 View Post
    On the "demonic and sexually-perverse anime show", I'm not sure how it's really demonic, and on the other part, you haven't seen a lot of anime.
    They ought to have a anime hatred section here.

What about Death Note? Gad Guard? Read or Die?

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Eh...Bleach is very average. It's not good enough to spend money on, but I don't scowl when it's on the TV (as with Naruto).

Mavericker, if you want to make the case that one series is evil, it's helpful to cite specifics, not make overarching claims. (Adopts a nasally voice) Supporting ideas! I want to see good supporting ideas in your papers, class!
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 07-12-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Anime haters section then huh? Well I guess you'd be the only person in that part of the forum.

If you don't like anime, why did you even sign up for AF in the first place?
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Closed Thread

Thread Information