AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Questions....questions that need answering...

Member M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X. has a reputation beyond repute M.X.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2009 07:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Questions....questions that need answering...

Obvious ones outta the way:

-why are black boards green?
    -why are lions called "king of the jungle" if they only live in the savanna?
    -where in the world was Carmen San Diego?
    -who cares?
    -why does a giant robot need a laser sword?
    -why is it that if you can't go big, you have to go home?
    -what if you don't have a home?
    -If you can't stand the heat, why don't you just turn the oven off?
    -why are you in the oven in the first place?
    -If the proof's always in the pudding, why didn't they ever find out who Jack the Ripper was?
    -Why is it so hard to figure out why those kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
    -how can you see taste? I thought they were two different senses...
    -why do so many of the guys on here have female avatars and sigs?
    -what's so great about being androgenous?
    - If you are about to die from surgery, and you eat an apple, is the doctor really going to stay away and let you die?
    -what happens if you eat an orange?
    or a lemon?
    what about grapes? or broccoli?
    - Why is it that if you have gold, you make the rules?
    -what gold?
    -rules for what?
    - what happens if someone else has the exact same amount of gold as you, who makes the rules?
    -who made up this rule? Did they have gold?
    - If all you need to be fully dressed is a smile, then why is it that if I walk into a public area with no pants, why do I get arrested?
    - Think about it: does anyone really care what you think?
    - When's the last time you gave yourself a hug?
    - If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, what's the road to heaven paved with, bad intentions? If I go out, try to kill my neighbor, but accidentally kill the man trying to kill him already, then do I go to heaven, no questions asked?
    - Does anyone really care if your puns were intended or not?
    - why is it that if I'm trying to fool you, I'm trying to pull a peice of wool over your eyes while simultaneously trying to yank a chain around your neck, while pulling your leg and at the same time dressing you up as a clown and feeding you a piece of bologna? If it's that complicated, then how can anyone get fooled anymore?
    - Why is it that if you're going to hell, you have to be in a handbasket? Seems pretty inefficient...unless....OF COURSE! GIANT, DEMONIC HANDBASKETS!
    - if two people tie at something, it's no longer lonely at the top, is it?
    - What's better, jokes or riddles?
    - were knock-knock jokes ever that funny?
    - Who's there!? I'll shoot you!!!
    - What happens if you throw a landmine at somebody, and in midair, you shoot it so it activates?
    - Since when do punches go "THWACK!!!" If that happened to one of my punches, I'd seriously worry about my mental health...
    - Would you rather have a mild headache, or dizziness, drowsiness, gas, oily discharge, loose stools, sudden loss of sight, insomnia, hyperactivity, fainting, and arthritis?
    - Why can't wood chucks chuck wood?
    - Do satanists have to swear on the bible in court? What about atheists?
    - Why is it that if I leave you out of an activity, you're automatically cold?

more soon!

Don't worry about the world going to hell, because there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just sit back, and enjoy the ride...

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

-why are black boards green? actually, they used to be black. Black's a depressing color so they switched to colors like green and brown
    -why are lions called "king of the jungle" if they only live in the savanna? because they used to live in the jungle
    -why does a giant robot need a laser sword? why not?
    - What happens if you throw a landmine at somebody, and in midair, you shoot it so it activates? It explodes in the air O.o;;
    - Why can't wood chucks chuck wood? actually, the answer to that riddle is 15
    - Do satanists have to swear on the bible in court? What about atheists? I've wondered that. I, being atheist, really don't "want to tell the truth so help me god." Seriously. I'll tell the truth, but I don't want help from God. -.- It's just a tradition, though. Hmm...What if you weren't Christian...

Sorry, I just had to answer those questions. o.o even though I don't think you were really looking for answers...

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Closed Thread

Thread Information