AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Manga Suggestion #1

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 02:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Manga Suggestion #1

ok so i figure that a lot of people ask for manga/anime suggestions well i will really only give manga suggestions. i'll rate them from 1-10 so it's your choice.

#1: Densha Otoko
    Categories:Romance, Seinen
    Description: A
    hopeless geek, a beautiful woman, and a fast connection--could the Internet be his ticket onto the express train to romance?
    A real-life thread on an Internet forum sparks a nationwide phenomenon! A nerdy otaku meets a girl on a train and posts an urgent query on the Web--How the heck do you talk to girls? What should he wear on their date? Where should they go? The forum's response was overwhelming, and the thread continued to grow along with their relationship.(thanks to www.onemanga.com)
    Opinion: i liked it it's a very nice and cute manga. i really recommend this manga to anyone that likes things like this. really i admire Densha-san and i love the way he wants to change himself for the girl he fell in love with on an accidental meeting.
    Rating: 8

#2: 1/3 no Kareshi
    Categories: one shot, romance, school life, shoujo
    Description:Kogure Yuuya takes an embarrassing picture of Fukada Rei, but he says he will only delete it if they meet again at the same place later. What will Rei do?
    Opinion:although it's a one shot they put everything you needed to know about it. really the ending was a bit unexpected but sweet and i love how his love was uninterrupted.
    Rating: 7

#3: Absolute Boyfriend
    Categories:
    comedy, romance, sci-fi, shoujo
    Description: Rejected way too many times by good-looking (and unattainable) guys, shy Riiko Izawa goes online and signs up for a free trial of a mysterious Nightly Lover "figure." The very next day a cute naked guy is delivered to her door, and he wants to be her boyfriend!
    Has Riiko died and gone to heaven? The cute guy turns out to be sweet, smart, a great cook, and lots more. And he looks like a million bucks, which is what he's going to cost Riiko if she doesn't return him in time...
    Opinion: there were some things i did not like aobut this manga but i think it's very interesting. the plot keeps you guessing and doesn't hold back on comedy or suspense but it is also a bit more mature but it's still a bit childish. this manga is also featured in the monthly magazine Shoujo Beat.
    Rating: 8

well there ya go for now those are my recommendations and ratings. for all descriptions i give credit to http://www.onemanga.com/ pay it a visit there are many more featured mangas. i hope you enjoy the ones i've recommended. make a reply if you wish.
    Last edited by hoshima haruna; 07-07-2008 at 07:18 PM.
    Live and let live.
    Die being alive.

Closed Thread

Thread Information