AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Member Na11 is on a distinguished road Na11's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2016 12:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I'm not good and my review got removed but crappy my anime List because it didn't "help" the reader, why does that matter?

This is one of the saddest animes I have ever watched, the ending will make you cry or start to cry. It's a good anime though, both of my favorite genre's are in it, action and maho shoujo. It starts from precure to sailor moon to a violent and tragic anime. Before you watch this, remember to not judge a book by it's cover. It is not cute and cuddly and sparkly.

It is worth your time. You will also learn some things from it.

Story:9/10:a bit confused at parts
    Art:10/10
    Sound:10/10
    Character:9/10: Sayaka broke my heart
    Enjoyment:10/10
    Overall:10/10

And for the pretty cure fans out there, check out my site We Are Pretty Cure.

Visual Novel Enthusiast Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore has a reputation beyond repute Solomore's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2017 12:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: solomore

Default Re: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I think what they meant on it didn't "Help" the reader is that the review hardly has any depth. Perhaps if you went more in depth into its themes without spoiling anything that it would have gotten better feedback.
    Not trying to sound cold, but its like submitting two sentences on a 1 page (or longer) essay.

But I do agree. Madoka Magica is by far my favorite series. Unfortunately all I have physical of it is the boxed collectors for Rebellion.
    "Visual novels deserve the same love as Anime and Manga, for its a combination of both, and you cry at the end just the same."
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information