AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calvary of a Failed Knight is a Action Romance not a harem. (Anime Review)

Junior Member OtakuDiet-Reviewer is on a distinguished road OtakuDiet-Reviewer's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2016 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Calvary of a Failed Knight is a Action Romance not a harem. (Anime Review)

In this review of Rakudai Kishi no Calvary, I will go over why i believe people are mistaken to categorize the series Rakudai Kishi no Calvary or Calvary of Failed Knight as a Battle harem like "Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut" and "The Asterisk Wars". I appreciate any comments likes and critique. Enjoy the video. ^^

Follow me:
    Youtube: Otaku Diet Anime Reviews
    Tweet at me: @ODAnimeReviews
    Facebook: ODAnimeReviews
    MAL : My Anime List
    Tumblr: My Tumblr
    Chrunchyroll: Crunchyroll Profile

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2017 06:54 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Calvary of a Failed Knight is a Action Romance not a harem. (Anime Review)

When was this series released? It does look interesting, but it also seems to have elements from several other series I have seen.

Junior Member OtakuDiet-Reviewer is on a distinguished road OtakuDiet-Reviewer's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2016 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Calvary of a Failed Knight is a Action Romance not a harem. (Anime Review)

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    When was this series released? It does look interesting, but it also seems to have elements from several other series I have seen.
    It was released in early october of last year by Studio Silver Link
    Follow me:
    Youtube: Otaku Diet Anime Reviews
    Tweet at me: @ODAnimeReviews
    Facebook: ODAnimeReviews
    MAL : My Anime List
    Tumblr: My Tumblr
    Chrunchyroll: Crunchyroll Profile

Senior Member PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy has much to be proud of PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2017 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuDiet-Reviewer View Post
    It was released in early october of last year by Studio Silver Link
    Looks pretty good for an anime which does not seem too original. I will keep an eye out for it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information