AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Left for Dead

Junior Member AmazingTheNinja(ATN) is on a distinguished road AmazingTheNinja(ATN)'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 09:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Left for Dead

The air filled with screams and moans, as the streets were painted red. The sky darkened and the wind whistled, shadows stretched across the landscape. The last flickering street light went out. Silence. We saw our loved ones in the streets, and other survivors covered in blood, and bite wounds. We where left for dead in this god forsaken town. Our hearts sank as we realized all of the lies of being saved where impossible. The shambling creatures crept in the shadows and in the streets day and night. We sat here in this boarded up house, trying to drink it all away. But that cheap vodka wouldn't last long. We had to do something............................

"So, you say that this gas will kill them all instantly?" "Every last one of them."
    "This infection won't last long. I assure you." "We gave you alot of money for this research, it damn well better work."

Character Skeleton:

Survivor's Name:
    Race/Nationality:
    Bio: (Personality. I don't want: Funny, Smart, Caring at times. Not a fricking list.)
    Appearance: (Articles of clothing, hair style.)
    Weapons: (No swords, no guns. A piece of wood, or a lead pipe. Something that a civilian could salvage.)

I'll be the "DM" persay.

Member Noraith will become famous soon enough Noraith's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 02:56 PM
    Threads

Now waiting for ''Sumimasen'' (The guy who changes hes names frequently) to show up and say

''Dude read the rules!''

I didn't find a awesome signature , so i decided to quote some of my friends (Too bad only one answered)

''Sleeping is for the weak''
    Black

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not an Approved RP

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information