AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: summer. good or bad

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well, the weather here isn't exactly... summer-y? >< And there's still one week of school left before I'm free to do nothing for six weeks. I can't wait to start having picnics and barbecues in my garden and going out with my friends The summer will be good if I make it that way. So, I'm hoping for the best.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Ours have not properly started here yet although I have been on mine as of two weeks ago.

They are alrite I suppose. They can sometimes get a bit dull and boring though, with nothing to do. I suppose I will be spending it by playing Lost Odyssey, visiting friends, taking walks, maybe have a trip to London, and just other random crap like that. Basically what I do anyway.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I amy is your brother going to bootcamp fro bad kids or Army camp?If it's boot I can't feel sorry.I went myself and deserved it.

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads

My summer has been rather...boring and stressful. Summer school isn't the best place to spent your summer even if you wanna extra credit. I also miss my friends, I haven't seen some of them for over three weeks, which is almost longer than I can handle. (yes...friends are my fuel, and I'm low on it right now).

I had to move from Virginia down to Florida. Another friend is going to a different school than the one i go to.
    I completely understand how you feel, it happened to me when my family immigrated to Canada. I think I'm about to face that again in the near future since my group of friends are all going to different universities, and I'm afraid of the separation. Trying to maintain a long distance friendship is gotta be one of the hardest things in the world.
    Well. best of wishes from me to you.

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

Junior Member zomgpwned is on a distinguished road zomgpwned's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 02:18 AM
    Threads

bummer bro. sounds like u need a vacation pretty badly.

my summers going pretty sweet, but it's not summer without at least one epic vacation.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Sorry to hear about your summer. =/

My summer has been pretty boring.
    It was the 1 year anniversary of my aunts death last month.
    Soo that was kinda depressing. .__.;
    I haven't really talked to any of my friends since they are all on vacation. lol
    Nothin' much to do here.
    I get dragged along to my camp site every weekend.
    It kills me cuz it's all foresty and I am soo allergic to grass, trees and pollen and stuff. XXD
    Sometimes I go to the mall with a friend or two who aren't vacation ( Not totally alone here. x3 lol ), we mess around in the arcade and walk around the mall like idiots.
    I know some people at the mall so sometimes we get free Starbucks. =3
    I guess it isn't a total drag after all. lol
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Whiskers! XD Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel has a reputation beyond repute Kuroko~Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2009 10:13 AM
    Threads

My summer's been alright. Its been good because I get to hang out with my friends all the time. The one bad thing is that my knee popped out and now i have to take physical therpy and that is no fun.

Insane rant by a friend of mine:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~Girl
    OMG, we could blow up the whole world! But then we'd be the only ones left and we'd have to re-build humanity all alone O.O But... we could make it our own world.

-insane- And I'd be the god of a new world! A world where criminals are banished and those with a pure heart can live in peace!I AM JUSTICE!!! Mwahahaha! >D
    ... Okay. I'm done now.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My summer is super boring, for now, but I'm used to boredom, so... yeah, just being lazy. And maybe go crazy sometimes.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

in my opinion good and bad
    good: no work, homework, tests, studying, getting up early
    bad: don't get to see my friends for a while and i miss them so much

[set by blueangel06661]

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am sorry for you dude..
    Well my summer is going pretty much perfect ^^ I have everything i need. It's just that i really want somewhere to go
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yep... this has to be my worst summer ever... the worst!
    lots of bullcrap goin on

Keeper Of Dreams ♪ Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I'm sorry that your summer is going so poorly.

My summer has been primarily uneventful.
    I went on tour with my youth choir, but that only lasted a couple of weeks.
    Now I'm just at my father's house, doing nothing in particular.
    I really should make some friends in my father's state (California) that way I would have someone to do something with.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My summer has had its ups and downs...

Some of the downs were a couple family deaths, a hospitalization, a broken keyboard, my two friends left(one will be back), and the horrid weather.

Some of the ups were, a new keyboard, my first mic-headset for the comp, completing Drivers Ed, and getting to see my best friend before he left.

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

It's about to get a little bit more relaxing. Summer's just been hectic with balancing as a full-time student and a job.

I wish it was a bit more relaxing though...but now that the 1st semester is over, I'm very happy to take only one class for the remaining of the summer =] Not sure when I'll be able to go home, since work permits me from doing so...=[
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

My summer has been boring so far, i think it has been a bit more chilly than most years. not as hot as before.

Closed Thread

Thread Information