AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Justice? Are you a hero?

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Justice? Are you a hero?

Last week, on my way to work I was walking with this very attractive co. worker to the bus stop. On the way we saw a group of four kids (Probably mid teens) chasing some chickens on the footpath, laughing and giggling away. I found this to be extremely cruel, and on any other given day I would walk up and smash the living crap out of them, but today, I was with a girl. I decided it was best to lay low. I walked past them and to the bus stop, sat down and was watching them.

Right then one of the kids punted the chicken. After seeing this I could no longer contain myself, I stood up and yelled, "Oi! Why don't you leave the chickens alone!"
    Three of the kids backed off, but one of them was African, no doubt the leader, walked up and started telling me to make him, the others followed. I was quite confident I could take the four of them, being older and being quite comfortable with my physical condition. I just had to make sure I took out the leader first. I was however a little discontent to fight them because I was worried about the girl I was with, but I decided that torturing a chicken was too much for me to take.

As they got closer, I was ready to smack one of them in the face, when all of a sudden three guys (probably in their late teens) ran past me and started smashing the crap out of these four kids. Everyone else at the bus stop started cheering and clapping.
    I sat back down and watched as these kids got what was coming to them. On top of this not only was everyone on the bus cheering me on as well, but now this very attractive co. worker wants to get into my pants.

I was just wondering, when has justice been on your side? When have you become a hero?
    ████████████

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, nice story *applaud* Anyways, justice has never been on my side And I've never been a hero, but I will be someday...

PS: If I were you, I wouldv'e done the same thing, but I don't know if I'd be able to take out that many people 0_0;;;

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well they were a lot younger than me, and I used to box plus I am personal trainer so I think I would have the physical over them. If they were fully grown men then it would be a different story.

By justice I don't mean you necessarily had to stop evil, it could just be doing the right thing when most wouldn't, and you got some sort of unexpected gain out of it.

For instance, I didn't do what I did because of Justice, or because I wanted to be seen as cool or whatever, I just did it because it disturbed me and I couldn't stomach what they were doing to the chickens.

But now she has told everyone at work the story and now I am viewed as a hero even at work. Hence the unexpected gains.
    ████████████

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I'm not a hero... I'm a villian/wanna-be hero.
    I use to chase and torment boys when I was little. O.o

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's so noble of you to save those chickens! And getting some action for it sure is a plus. I don't consider myself heroic, but I do simple deeds here and there to achieve justice. Whatever I can. I'm not 100% evil, you know.

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

i'm a hero, well to a lot of people i am, and justice has been on my side, and i like your story, very nice. but i'm a lover not a fighter but i do fight to be heard, and i'm not really afraid to speak my mind, and i've done many things i guess you could say a hero would do, sticking up for people, preventing fights, just small things like that.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Well, I feel like I have to stick up to the people who mean the most to me and that I need to protect them.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Chickens?

Where do you live? Talk about out in the sticks.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The word hero means nothing these days. If you get run over by a truck, you're a hero. If you die from cancer, you're a hero. If you jump out of a plane and your chute malfunctions, you're a hero.

Guess what? You're not. You're an hero.

To be a hero, you need to do good WHILE putting yourself at risk. Just doing good, or just putting yourself at risk does NOT make you a hero. Also, being a hero really doesn't have anything to do with justice. Sometimes the two coincide, sometimes they don't. Certain criminals (such as Marvin Heemeyer and Guy Fawkes) may often attain folk hero status.
    Last edited by Eris; 06-25-2008 at 02:36 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I'm more interested in the fact that apparently there was this fight started over the ethics of some stupid kids pestering a chicken.

It's too ridiculous to be serious.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    Chickens?

Where do you live? Talk about out in the sticks.
    I think that is why the kids were messing with the chickens, it's not a common thing. The girl I was with reckons there is an old lady who owns chickens a few streets up from where we saw these chickens, no idea how they got out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie

I'm more interested in the fact that apparently there was this fight started over the ethics of some stupid kids pestering a chicken.

It's too ridiculous to be serious.
    So it wouldn't bother you to watch a bunch of four kids kicking a chicken, for no apparent reason but their own enjoyment? Do you know how weak a chicken is? How easy it is to kill one? I don't know about you but I don't find animal cruelty amusing.

You wouldn't care seeing a bunch of kids kicking the crap out of a chicken right in front of you?

Perhaps it would mean more to you if it were a cat or a dog?
    Last edited by ███; 06-25-2008 at 05:10 AM.
    ████████████

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I am an Anti-hero. I do things bad things for a good cause. I once slaughtered my younger brother for picking on my other younger brother. It's quite fun hitting him. I can have a full on brutal fight with him and we will just laugh all the way through, well I do anyway, I'm 7 years older and always prove victor.

Oh yeah and once I almost knocked him uncouncious because he made me lose on Street Fighter. Yeah, the relationship I have with my younger brother is pretty comical. It reminds me of a Naruto episode, exept maybe more brutal and longer.
    Last edited by Amray; 06-25-2008 at 08:15 AM.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Ummm i guess the only herioc thin gi have ever done would be when i joined up.

You know what no i one time saved a friend of mine from getting expelled when he got busted with cigs. I told top dog they were mine and that i was just showing the other guy that i had them.

Other then that ive only don emilitary things like stop my battle buddy from bleeding out and setting a couple of bones as well as giving a couple guys IV's after they passed out from dehydration.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

"Justice"??
    Anyway, I could never be a hero. I don't have the right charisma or any good luck. If I saw someone being picked on at school, I would ignore it, sadly. I would only do so if I was with a group of my friends.

Also, the older kids who started hitting, were the groups both brothers or something?
    And ROFLOLLL. I would love to see that.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I usually don't have the confidence in myself to be a "hero" and stand out and do the right thing, so I'm usually just a bystander. =/

Member Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh has a reputation beyond repute Karsh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:32 AM
    Threads

I think it was right to protect the chicken but it should have done without violence. there´s no reason to plant more force in this world. The earth is already rotten enough.
    Calamity befalls oneself. Like Icarus who fell to earth when his wings were burned by the sun.

Don´t pay too much attention to my bad english^^

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    The word hero means nothing these days. If you get run over by a truck, you're a hero. If you die from cancer, you're a hero. If you jump out of a plane and your chute malfunctions, you're a hero.

Guess what? You're not. You're an hero.
    Damn straight.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm not a hero....never was....never will be. *Dramatic music*

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Perhaps it would mean more to you if it were a cat or a dog?
    I eat chicken. I don't particularly care how it was treated before it was killed unless it was damaged in a way that would cause the meat to be unhealthy for me to eat.

And seeing how stupid chickens are, I would be more concerned for an animal of worth, yeah.

Also interested in the fact that you started a topic on heroics because you RESCUED A FREAKIN' CHICKEN.
    Last edited by Ollie; 06-25-2008 at 09:24 PM.

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

Well Animeforum I shall share a story with you...

Nah, never mind I'll keep it short.

I consider myself a hero on many accounts, trust and believe that.

Several attempts at my heroics..

-saving my cat from getting ran over (I literally had to dive infront of a car and roll to the other side of the street to save her narrow-minded @ss)

-saved my kid sister from potentially ruining her life by trying to have a baby (she was really obsessed about having one since everyone was having bastard children. Wierd!)

-saved a child once from drowning in a pool (mouth to mouth and all)

-defiantely saved my sister from getting hit by tracktor trailors when she was younger. (She never looked both ways ever!)

etc... I don't remember them all but those were the major ones I could remember. ^^
    ~♡Ńşnn@♡~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    I eat chicken. I don't particularly care how it was treated before it was killed unless it was damaged in a way that would cause the meat to be unhealthy for me to eat.

And seeing how stupid chickens are, I would be more concerned for an animal of worth, yeah.

Also interested in the fact that you started a topic on heroics because you RESCUED A FREAKIN' CHICKEN.
    Lol You rescued a freakin chicken, AND got some action. You my friend are the man. However I find this funny because it was a chicken and we eat them. You can't drive down my street with out seeing a chicken place. So this is funny.

Oh yeah Justice. I'm the evil inside the hero. I'm the little voice that guides those into darkness. I'm the hollow to your ichigo. Basically. If that's how you want it. Not to mention i run a 4'7 in the 100 so running after kids to fight is basically immature for me. Seeing as I am 19.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post

I never claimed to be a hero, I claimed to have been viewed as a hero.

You don't care about the way a chicken is treated? We may as well stick them in a microwave alive, that way it saves us the time and bother of killing it.
    ████████████

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Meh, only when people pick on what I would call "friends". There is this one kid, he's a nerd and geek like me. But instead of beingso spontanious and speaks his mind, he's quiet and prone to being picked on. So, one day one of those "preppy cool kids" decides to be a jerk. Comes up, squeezes his butt, now my friend gave him and angry look and the kid laughs and says some jerk thing. So I decide to step in, I walk up behind him, grab his buttox really hard and nice. He goes all "Double U Tee Eff?!"
    Me: "I'm sorry babe. I saw you squueze his, thought I couldb e the right man for you."
    Him ">Very mean nasty vulgar statements here.<"

So as my friend is walking off, now not to seem mean but he has that Napolean Dynamite type walk, and the kid, after cussing at me decides to try and make fun of him again why walking how he does with some weird face. His buddies laugh, again I come behind him, walk how he did say "Oh! I can walk JUST like people in front of me! Am I like SOOOO popular and awesome now?!" Then walked off and smacked his buttox again.

I'm not sure what he did, but I thought he was going to start a fight with me, so I got ready. However...nothing happened. I dunno if that is justice...or could be cosindered "Hero" stuff. But one of my friends comended me on it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    You don't care about the way a chicken is treated? We may as well stick them in a microwave alive, that way it saves us the time and bother of killing it.
    Are you kidding? Removing feathers and guts AFTER fully cooking it? Blasphemy! They'll tear the beauty apart.

Might work if they grind it, though.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

I prefer to think of actions that nobody sees that define people as heroes or villains. I don't work in the limelight, unless I really have to. I prefer the shadows. But I'm sure there are a few instances where, had someone witnessed the event and cared to tell of it, I may have been called a hero.

But nevertheless I commend Blasphemous Fiend for his actions. No matter what anyone else thinks, doing that which you believe is right is the highest form of justice to the individual. May others less courageous be empowered by your display of willfullness.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Closed Thread

Thread Information