My BDay be comin up and I am intersted in some nice new anime. I am a sucker for collector editions, too, so keep that in mind. Anyways, I am wonering what is new and interesting? I like smart and great graphic animes. Something that makes you think. Realistic but at the same time has that cool anime exageration that us fans have grown to love. I enjoyed Initial D and Wangan Midnight, Tenchi (All), Robotech (Anyone know the complete collection of the Macross series), Gundam Wing (FTW), Paranoia Agent (although the ending was a bit lame), Cowboy Bebop, and more just to name a few. I was wondering though if there was something else I could look into. Something in the realistic racing genra. Also something along the lines as perhaps Cowboy Bebop and Rurouni Kenshin. I saw Fruits Baskets and that wasn't that bad for a girly series. Godda love the humor. Any suggestions? I know I got quite the wide range there. I was suggested Tengo Tenge before but the reviews on that are mixed. And I am not fully understanding what it is about.