AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: traveling abroad

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I've had my share of fun in Korea. I'd like to return there someday, mainly to visit my family there. But there's some great nightlife in Seoul. I'd also like to visit Japan, though I expect to be disappointed. I'm not all too interested in Europe, but I'd like to visit Paris and Rome.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Yes i have travel abroad and totally love it.i would love to go and vist japan.

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

I'm going to France soon. Ive been to England, and Italy before though.
    Last edited by Krista Logan; 07-03-2008 at 03:21 PM.
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Member names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

I have been to Iraq, pakistan, iran, germany, france, and Japan. The last two however are the only ones that were pleasent. I would love to visit more places like Greece, turkey, New York...lol I havn't been to New york...

Death: a one way ticket to heaven or hell!

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

I never travel sadly D: But, I'd like to go to Australia, UK, Canada, and to Japan as soon as I learn the language.

And if I ever get the chance, Italy ^__^

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I went on a school trip to Berlin in Germany it was the best holiday ever. okay, so it was an 'educational' trip, but me and my friends just had a blast. Berlin is a really nice city too, a hell of a lot cleaner than the cities over here. And the air seemed fresher too. Overall it was a great trip I'd go again anytime.

I'd also love to go to Japan it's a goal of mine to make my way over someday.

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

I've never been abroad but if I could, I would visit Thiland

Member Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2009 08:01 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra
    I've only been to the UK and thankfully, T5 wasn't yet open when I left London cos at that time of year, I had no choice but to check bags.
    I want to do a bit more travelling, but for the foreseeable it will only be between home and the UK. Though it'll be nice to see more of the UK. I'm hoping to see some of Scotland on one of my trips.
    But at some point, I should like to see Cairo, Rabat, Casablanca, Venice, Morocco, Paris (French Open), Sydney, Melbourne (Australian Open), Flushing Meadows (US Open), and of course Japan (cos I'd like to compete in Sasuke and see Godzilla).

Hey Myraa, just wondering...what is Sasuke? From Pengin-san it sounds like it's a lot of fun lol.
    I live In Australia. I haven't been travelling overseas much lately, but when I was younger (like about 5 or more years ago) I went to a few places, like:
    - America (I have some relatives there)
    - Hong Kong
    - Thailand
    - France, spain, and some europe countries malta in Italy I think (I
    kinda forgot the exact countries, but we went on a cruise ship tour
    around Europe)
    But, one of the places I really want to go to is Japan^^

One friend is enough. Two friends is plenty. Three friends is rare.

Thanx for the Sig Ichigoangel06...Very sweet^^

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I want to see lots of Italy such as Rome, Florence, and Tuskany I also want to see Japan and go to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and also see all of the "Lucky Star" locales like Konata's house, the Hiiragi house, and also the shrine in which Tsukasa and Kagami work. Yes, they all do exist. I would also like to see some parts of Russia and Germany and ofcourse paris, France. I already live in Europe but I wish to see the rest.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Going to France, Ireland, and the Netherlands this summer.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanna go to:Tokyo,London or Iceland

Member Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 04:50 AM
    Threads

i have been in croatia a lot and in italy when i was still a kid..
    some time in august i'll go to italy again in trieste

i still would like to visit a lot of countries and cities, like: tunisia, greece, spain, portugal, japan, germany, france, the caribbean, mexico, egipt.. quite a lot countries.. i'm very interested in those countries, from the culture to the people and historical buildings
    Akaku akaku akaku yurete
    Yume no yume no hate e
    Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu
    Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
    Ochite ochite ochite
    Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto

zero X yuuki

Closed Thread

Thread Information