AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lawlietth's Works XP

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lawlietth
    Bella + Edward
    ( even though I prefer Jake XD for those who know what I'm talking about *winks* )

omg...are you kidding?! EdwardxBella ALL THE WAY! xDD
    *ahem*
    Anyway...
    I really like this banner. The picture of them is to die for, and the background is totally fitting. So dark and mysterious.
    Demoni approves! *thumbs up*

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Sotw 8 ^^

Thanks Demoni ^^
    =3 I just think jake is cute ^^ and I feel symphaty for him >.<

well, now that SOTW 8 has finished, i'll post my entry...
    it sucks

(>..<)

also made thes others but i the end i chose the one at the top ^^
    bad chice maybe XD

Last edited by law~; 07-02-2008 at 02:37 PM.

that's what you get Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika has much to be proud of Mujika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 03:17 AM
    Threads

~Oh! Hi! these are potentially good-looking sigs.KIU You could work on the blending. Probably play with the settings of the eraser tool (if your using PS) you may do the same for the text. Erase some parts as to make it soft on the sides.XD

Hope I gave a CnC decent enough to be unique once in awhile

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks Mujika
    i appreciate ur CnC haha

i just finished this one ^^ I played with the eraser and used some C4D

well..

I love Zero ^^

I am bored... i feel like taking a request... anyone?

as always i'm bored -.-"

so...

and this one ^^ i just finished watching Vampire Knight and can't wait for the new episodes <3

Last edited by FlashD; 07-05-2008 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Don't double post, use the EDIT button or respect the two days delay.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 01:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lawlietth View Post
    as always i'm bored -.-"

so...

and this one ^^ i just finished watching Vampire Knight and can't wait for the new episodes <3

nice^^and I wanted to see that show, is it good?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

nice^^and I wanted to see that show, is it good?
    Vampire Knight? It's excellent <3^^<3 it gets an A+++++
    the characters are cool (specially Zero <3) and the plot is just so great Totally loved it ^^

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

You are awesome at making signatures! ^_^
    I loved your Summertime ones and also loads of them on the other page. They are very well done.

Your avatar is too cute to change though! XP
    Keep up the great work!
    That which is; is the truth.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Question

thank you ^^

I'm just playing with some brushes...
    wanted to make another Vampire Knight sig, but it didn;t ended that well...

anyway, here it is...

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

Whheee. >:3

Nice experimenting going on here. Just the signature being vertical may make the area under your posts big and somehow that annoys me; but i like what you have done with this sig overall. Firstly, the diagonal text seems out of place, like you have to twist your head to read it and the "[: and :]" seem out of place too but that is just my opinion. I would have chosen a different style of text, probably a gothic type, caligraphy text to go with the Vampire Knight theme (sorry i dont know the anime so bare with me xD) but the font you have now is good anyways. I love the fabric effect at the top of the signature, it looks awesome. I think the characters needed to be more opaque rather than transparent; but if you did want the text to be the focal point then dont worry about that xD. The brush experimenting is good though and i think you have made a really good, original signature here. <3
    Last edited by Dottie.; 07-21-2008 at 04:46 AM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

thanks dotmyztick ^^
    I appreciate your suggestions ^^

I keep playing with the C4D effect... but I really think I don't like it so much >.<
    I think I prefer more simple ones =3

This is my latest one ^^
    I made it for a girl on another forum but then she decided for a Zero one >.< I made before....
    i really like this one ^^

transparent background ftw <3

Got some new ones ^^

Last edited by law~; 07-08-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Please send me the image [if it's not too much bother]!

This one is really good and my new fav!
    The red eyes seem to stand out since the rest is pastel pink and black
    You really nailed this one ^^

"transparent background ftw <3"

Transparent bg's are awesome!
    I think you overdid the effects? than the image itself?
    Although I love your abstract swirly 3d-ish curves!
    And the text kinda puts it off =/
    Overall they're really good!
    And what photoshop do you use btw??
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by lawlietth View Post
    Umm...you made a spelling error in the word dot (don is wrong not to be mean). Not to be obvious, but you sigs are great.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

LOL DON XD instead of Dot
    haven't even notice that thy *winks*
    but i'm tooooooo lazy for corrections XD and as noone will be using that so, why bother ^^

thanks IchigoKiss <3

as always I apppprrreeeccciiiaaattee ur comments^^

I don't like posting after myself but... i think sometimes it's necessary ^^ so SORRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!

well, new ones

Missssaaa Missaaa <3 ( totally love her clothing XD )

don't you love my sharingan eyes? XD
    I modified a pic of myself so I would get those really cool red eyes (love red eyes <3) then after I finished my pic I was like Hey, why not making a sig out of this.. so hell, yeah... well this was the outcome LOL... it sucks I know XD
    but I got so tired!!! stupid animations take so long LOL XD
    anyway.. I made this for another forum... but then i decided on not to use the other forum anymore since there were no nice ppl there

(( you can see the complete and the original pic at my blog XD ))
    >.>
    <.<
    Last edited by FlashD; 07-23-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Don't double post, use the EDIT button or respect the two days delay.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

new ones X3
    made those for gundam fan <3
    hope you like them ^_______________^

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

The transparent Part of the Sigs Looks really nice in my Opinion, at least pretty unique in its self since most sig's aren't like that.

Might have to play around with it a bit my self.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thy <3

well, SOTW 12 entry >.>

sended it at a wrong time <.<
    anyway... it sucks....

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

OMG THATS AWESOME

Arrrrggh! -runs around in circles-

Its so good, the C4D and everything just the text work needs some working on and it'll be so cool.

Great work *o*

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Words cannot describe how jealous I am of your talent -_-'
    These are amazing! I'd list my favorites, but there's just too many >< Though I do like the ones with the transparent backgrounds, I've tried doing that but when I upload them the backgrounds always turn up as white :/
    So, yes, wonderful work here =]

Oh! and I love the twilight picture!! I think I may have to agree, I am swaying towards the 'pro Jake' side.
    Last edited by SSDynamite; 07-25-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OMG MARVELOUS piece of work (*0*)
    Please make a tutorial! Such awesomeness
    You did a big jump of sig making xD

<33
    Last edited by FlashD; 07-26-2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Language
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOW.
    That is one piece of work there. Amazing!
    The only thing that I would suggest is that you make it a bit brighter. Either way it'd still be awesome!
    Keep up the great work! ♥

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

=3 thanks all <3
    you r all so nice <3<33<333
    *hugs everyone* X3
    I dunno how to make a tutorial O_o... so sorry, but I can always try ^_^
    humm... just played with a lot of layers and the layer style and also the B&C... just that ^_^

well, new ones ^_^
    I wanted to participate on the SOTW this week, but I didn't like the outcomes ...so plain.... UGH!!!

so I'll just pass ^_^

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm loving the effects in the background on the second sig. I feel like with the text popped out that there should be some more effects overlapping the background effects though.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks a lot ^_^

new ones ^_^
    I love Hot Gimmick <3<33<333
    and well, decided to make a Hatsumi sig

and this one well... i dunno why i did it.. I was bored I guess...

Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Now this is inspiration! I love this one and its purple .0.
    Maybe is you sharpen the whole thing I think it would be perfect.
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

KP ur soOoOoOoO cool! ^^ *hugs*
    Hope you like it <3<33<333
    Lawlietth did this one just for KP

Last edited by law~; 08-13-2008 at 01:33 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information