AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need help finding...

Junior Member Sargon is on a distinguished road Sargon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 10:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need help finding...

I am a bit new here Did not see a post on tis and I need some help

I have been looking for an amine that I had seen when I was really little I do not remember the name or any really big features but ill tell you what I know

an older boy or young man and a women are on a train the boy is sad so the lady rests his head on her shirt and covers him with her jacket and the boy Crying says my mother used to hold me like this or something very close.Another scene,I am not sure if it was a the boys dream or not,But the boy is saying to someone or himself that maybe if he had done something different that hey would still be alive and the last thing I remember is the boy outside in the snow shooting at someone on a horse I think it was a flash back or something to do with the second scene he misses or something I presume he misses because that only thing I remember after him shooting is him on his knees crying.

if anyone could give me a name or clue or anything that would help it would be most appreciated can also reach me at [email protected]

Sign Sargon's Pen

p.s. now it has been a LONG time so if you find anything even remotely close to this it could just be some kid and a girl on a train crying please tell me.
    Last edited by Sargon; 11-18-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Hope this helps you under stand it a bit better

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Moving to general anime

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2009 08:33 PM
    Threads

Couple questions. First, when were you "real little"? If you can narrow down when this anime is from it will be easier to find. Second, and I don't want to seem rude, but could you maybe edit that post and use some punctuation? It's just a bit difficult to decipher right now, and if it's easier to understand what you wrote it will also be easier to find what you're looking for.

Junior Member Sargon is on a distinguished road Sargon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 10:09 PM
    Threads

Sorry,Failed English in school it was about 11-13 years ago and ill try and clean it up a bit.Hope it helps
    Last edited by Sargon; 11-18-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information