AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Starcraft clan?

Junior Member stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92 is infamous around these parts stoneheart92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 10:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Starcraft clan?

It's been 9 years since it's released but there are still so many gamers. i think this is one of the greatest game ever created. I'm kinda addicted to it (I only play RTS and shooting game). does anyone here also play it? do you guys have anything interesting to say about the strategy (the maps, the races) or some interesting match to suggest (i play zerg and i already watched some of the pimpest play). and by the way does anyone know about the release date of SC II? i think it's in october end or something like that i'm not too sure. i'm also interested in joining a good clan which has many enthousiast and good person (i don't care about their skill level). my skill level is quit high.

for the SC players only: does anyone think that sAvioR can actually get back into the situation cuz as many of you know he has been really in a slump right now and he lost even more confidence since the FBH did that disrespectful sh*t on him. i'm one of his great fan and i have to admit that no one has ever played as well as he did as a zerg during their respective domination state. i kinda see him back in game a little since december 2008 after losing against bisu 3-0 but that's far enough to keep going

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I never played Starcraft online, but I did with some friends. Unfortunately Starcraft is very outdated. The fact that your units have no AI makes this game very frustrating. Nothing quite as disappointing as finally building up a max population of Zerglings, only to have half the army run in the opposite direction.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game. It's just that Warcraft 3 has more players online plus the bugs have been scratched out. Starcraft 2 will definitely renew my interest in this game.
    ████████████

Closed Thread

Thread Information