AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My very own anime/Manga creation!

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 08:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

Arrow My very own anime/Manga creation!

Ok i have my own manga that ive been working on for the past 4 years. I don't think its all that bad and myself and a friend has been working on it ALOT since we started it. I use a program called Manga Studio and it's working fine for me for now but i would now like to turn my manga into an awsome anime but im not sure if the programs i have r alright for making anime. I currently own Anime Studio Pro, Photoshop CS3, Poser Pro, Gimp, Maya 7, 3D Studio Max. If u think these programs would serve me well then please tell me cause i would like to get this ball rolling. If u think there are better or more usefull programs i should use please tell me. It will help alot. TY for taking the time to read this and TY if u have posted a usefull reply.

Junior Member Eternal_Saber can only hope to improve Eternal_Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 06:27 AM
    Threads

An adobe flash creator would be good if you want a more traditional form of anime.

You should check out my manga and see what you think. ^_^

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hmm i c. Ill have to look into it

Member neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway has a reputation beyond repute neverway's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 02:30 AM
    Threads

Well it really depends on the style of anime that you are wanting to create, i would say. if you want the 3D type stuff.. then Maya and Poser are going to work gold for you.. but the learning curve on that software is rather steep. If you want a more traditional style of anime, i would have to agree with Eternal Saber.. Adobe Flash. Personally if i were going to embark on that journey... i would get myself a decent camera with an overhead tripod. Draw out your action frames, import into Adobe Photoshop for cleanup and inking, and export to a PNG. Then import them into Flash to setup your animations and kerning/tweening. I think that would be the easiest/best way to go about it for your first animation. Seems like a lot to do? It is, which is why they have animation studios of dozens upon dozens of people doing this very thing day in and day out. And it still takes a lot of time to finish one show. But if you have the determination, you can pull it off. Cheers.
    Last edited by neverway; 06-07-2008 at 05:47 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by neverway View Post
    Well it really depends on the style of anime that you are wanting to create, i would say. if you want the 3D type stuff.. then Maya and Poser are going to work gold for you.. but the learning curve on that software is rather steep. If you want a more traditional style of anime, i would have to agree with Eternal Saber.. Adobe Flash. Personally if i were going to embark on that journey... i would get myself a decent camera with an overhead tripod. Draw out your action frames, import into Adobe Photoshop for cleanup and inking, and export to a PNG. Then import them into Flash to setup your animations and kerning/tweening. I think that would be the easiest/best way to go about it for your first animation. Seems like a lot to do? It is, which is why they have animation studios of dozens upon dozens of people doing this very thing day in and day out. And it still takes a lot of time to finish one show. But if you have the determination, you can pull it off. Cheers.
    Haha thanks thats aome pretty helpfull tips. However the time thing im not really worried about i mean its just something i do for fun so i got all the time in the world! anyways TY for the tips

Closed Thread

Thread Information