AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Correction of Natsuhiboshi

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Miura Aoshi is on a distinguished road Miura Aoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 11:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Correction of Natsuhiboshi

You'll have to pardon me, I'm no good at using forums. However, I recently posted lyrics for Natsuhiboshi on Anime Lyrics. However, they seem to have put it under a different anime, one with which I am not familiar. My copy of the song is from Naruto, sung by Fukami Rika. I got this song off of gendou.com, so please check to make sure I am not mistaken.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

No, the lyrics you gave are for the ED of Shura no Toki.

I've looked EVERYWHERE for a JP source that said it was used in a Naruto ep (or finding if Fukami Rika had actually sang it at some point), I got nothing. Then I looked in romaji and saw some -different- Naruto clips with the song inside. So it must've come from an AMV or something.

Thus it shouldn't be rightfully be in the Naruto section.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 06-04-2008 at 11:39 PM.

...so that you know where you can find me

Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Clannad Botan Snowman Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2020 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rizuchan01 PSN ID: rizuchan01 Steam ID: rizuchan

According to Gendou.com the song is from episode 182, so I tried looking it up.
    http://video.aol.com/video-detail/na...-subs/27647525

That came up on google, and there is an insert song in there with lyrics that match what Miura Aoshi submitted. I'm not sure what the title is or who it's by. (I suppose it would be in the credits but I didn't think to check.) It's possible the person that uploaded it to Gendou.com mislabeled it.
    Last edited by Rizuchan; 06-05-2008 at 12:14 AM.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I seriously dunno. I went out and looked hard for JP sources but found absolutely nothing about Natsuhiboshi (or any song even) used as an insert song in ep. 182. I've tried everything. They just don't add up.

I dunno how that song got into the ep because no one has ever mentioned it, no info was given about it and probably a Naruto expert can confirm me on this one that Naruto never put insert songs in their eps.

I need a raw and untouched ep182 to confirm. Unfortunately nobody would have it in my local circles since they all watch subs...

Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, It's really weird because I went back to check the credits and it isn't listed there either. Normally I'd just agree with you, because I've definitely never heard of a Naruto insert song, but it also seems weird that a fansubbing group would just randomly insert a song in an episode. I'd download a raw and check it out but I don't know of any place that keeps old Naruto raws since they're not really in high demand.

On the bright side, I think Cartoon Network will be airing the episode sometime in the next few months. Maybe I'll be lucky and catch it when that happens and see if it's in the dub.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

If it helps, I just took a quick look for the lyrics of Shura no Toki's Natsuhiboshi and found these, which seem completely different than the lyrics submitted. That would seem to indicate that they are, in fact, two different songs.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Hm which darn site put the lyrics we have now as Shura no Toki ED... anyway, that fooled me into believing the opposite.

Now I'm going to go find the -right- title for the song that's in 182. If you see your lyrics in Naruto's section means I've found it.

EDIT: Meh still can't get anything, but I'm just gonna put it into the Naruto section with the info you gave anyway.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 06-09-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I got my hands on a raw version of the episode and the song is indeed there. Still nothing about the title or artist mentioned in the credits that I could see, and since it's not released on CD it would seem to be untitled. If that's the case, I suppose Natsuhiboshi is as good of a title as any (Along with it's literal meaning, it seems to be the name of a pendant the characters of that filler arc have. I didn't care to watch much more than that, because, c'mon, it's Naruto filler. )

Closed Thread

Thread Information