AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy: Curse of Mana

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

D'm could see something was wrong with Naude, excaping the cables she stood next to him, looking at him while saying, <<Is it the mana stones? I should know those things have been around my house for a longtime... My mother had a stolen water mana sword, eventually she died fighting with it. Little did she know it was giong to take her own life by wielding it in her hands... I can help you... before it is too late... people can still trust you....>> They could trust him in time again, well sort of. Even if he attacked the green-kid... D'm backed away a bit from the assasin...There should be good somewhere... this didn't look like a good time, he looked asif he was in pain.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-28-2008 at 11:03 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nuada really had no choice but to do as D'm suggested, releasing the control of his arm and letting the coils retract and the arm fall limpy to his side. She was right that these particular mana stones could kill him, even though he was not sure water mana stones could kill someone, unless of course they drowned in the water the stones produced.
    "I will make a deal," he said, trying to play the act off as a move towards truce, "I will cease hostilities and release her if I can have my weapon back and aid you in your investigation."

Cacaur and Yuna both gave Auron a dirty look as he agreed to the arrangement...

OOC: More people posting would be nice...
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 08-28-2008 at 09:16 PM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The captain is still over our heads" D'm backed away more. She knew he wanted the weapon. If he really submitted he would leave it where it was and get it later. "You know... If your confused what I said about the water mana sword then I have to say that the Gria killed her with her own weapon."

'The same wouldn't happen if he really means what he sais.' she thought
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-29-2008 at 12:44 AM.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Nyah...I really don't think that I can easily link the posts with Syney or Shivastas, but I'll try x.x

Syney made a motion to slide her Gunblade behind her back, letting go of the hilt. She swiftly swung her arm around, catching the weapon before it touched the ground. She had forgotton that she was no longer in her beloved armor she had grown up wearing, but was now in, literally, hospital clothes. Which meant she would have no sheathe for her 'blade. She slightly looked up, staring at the dirty look on Yuna's face, slightly laughing under her breath.

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I'm sooooooo sorry!!! I've been extremely busy with rotc and student council so I haven't been able to post at all. I'll try to catch up as best as I can. Oh, and I'll bring Mera in later.

Ari did not know what was going on. This guy was the assassin. Why should they trust him? Instead of protesting on her own behalf, she walked toward Coeus, the only person who seemed to be interested in saying anything to her. She replaced her bow onto her back and ran a hand through her hair.

"People are insane these days. I shouldn't really talk but I think it's just commmon sense not to allow people who just tried to kill you to travel with you. Perhaps it's just me if that's not the case," she said with a sort of solemn expression. Saying that she as insane was only half of the problem of her statement. What she was saying was semi-hypocritical. Ari herself was a thief, which she thought no better than an assassin. But it was not easy to change her ways. Suddenly being stripped of her royalty was forcing her to
    change her lifestlye. Though she was never spoiled, she also never knew the meaning of work until she lived with Dusk. Now i was the only way she knew how to live. 'Take what you need and perhaps a pretty souvinere' is what Dusk always says. Ari suddenly felt a small hint of sorrow for the dead thief.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Okay, now if we get a response from Coeus we can proceed with the game. I need Luzifer to do that.

"Yes, we can definitely do that, sir, provided we get a sample of your own blood to splash on those stones of yours should we need to put you in your place..."
    From the look on the Seeker's face, Nuada knew he was dead serious.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 08-29-2008 at 07:21 PM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Coeus looked over at Rosario, and shrugged dispassionately, "eh... its not my business what they do with their own... band, I suppose. I'm just here by the infertile tricks of circumstance, the tricks that abandon me without books in the middle of the Long Cold. As long as it sets the feet to moving and the movement townwards, than I have no objections though..." he said looking around, "I have fears that just putting our mode to peripatetic will get us anywhere... others will curve the spine of wanderlust, me thinks."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was then that Yuna dropped her shields and turned to Shivastras and asked, "So can you tell me what has been going on here that has driven your Adept Nordic to attack the city of Alexandria?"

Cactaur got up and angrily walked over to Nuada, who was now too weak to do much resisting, and slammed his fist into the Elvaan's face, pulling several empty vials in the process. As the blood flowed from the man's nose and upper lip, he filled enough vials for himself, the Princess, the King's Seeker and Captain Cloud. No sense risking the assassin might steal back the vials.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yea! thanks for accepting my character.

D'm was horrified, but she couldn't stop him from diong what was right, she understood why he had to do it. << You know why he is diong it right?>>

Ilydi Niqe's Wings fanned the air around her as she walked on the ice, the leg-armor creating scratches on the surface as she walked. It was hard to walk away from the tempel after being almost captured for her tresspassing, but luckily she stopped them by creating rain that was triggered by anger and a song sang in Al-bhed, most of the tempel's men went slipping on the ice as the rain poured down.

She was close to the Ship-dock when she saw a green man smashing another through the face and collecting blood from him. The man with the metal arm looked weak in comparison with the others. Many others stood around that could be part of the Sith or even the Temple of ice. She had to ready herself.

She stood out in the open and walked forward slowly closing in on the group. Always weary about how the way she walked, thinking of what the Hydromancer said about the armor protecting her legs. Through her life she never seen a fight that wasn't hers. She felt asif she had to spring into action, but the fight looked like it was over already. She stopped about 10 meters from the group watching, eyeing them, one by one. Combing her white hair with her fingers. Her shocking blue eyes stared blankly at the scene.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-30-2008 at 02:33 PM.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Shivastas slightly jumped at the question from the Princess. "Wh..what?! I did not know that Alexandria was attacked!" She slightly looked toward the ground, perking her Elvaan ears slightly up and out to hear better. "He...has not been here in years." She brought her right hand up, playing with her lips trying to think of why he would attack Alexandria. "Are you sure it was him?" She quickly turned around, staring at the girl with white hair. Even though she was literally tip-toeing it seemed, Shivastas heard her. Shivastas' ears were like a dogs; they could hear things far greater than humans could. "We have an intruding guest..."
    Last edited by Chocobo; 08-30-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cactaur continue to pound on Nuada even after he had taken the vials, slamming his knee into the man's ribs and making him spit up blood.
    "That is enough!" Auron shouted, but Cactaur went on unabated.
    "He thought it was cool to kill me, just let's see how he likes it," Cactaur groaned, putting in an uppercut.
    "We might needd him in the coming conflict," Auron said, exasperated."Don't kill him."
    "I am sure Yuna has more Phoenix down," he muttered, his fists bloody, though he still stopped. "Hey, if need be I can heal him up good as new." He then looked into Nuada's eyes. "And if you try to kill ANY of us, I will personally kill and reanimate you so many times that you will wish you were dead!"
    Nuada nodded before he collapsed into unconsciousness. He was not even aware of Cactaur beginning to sing a song of healing for him...

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

D'm sat down on the ground next the Nuade, feeling if he still had a pulse. Cactaur didn't have to be like that. She understood fully how both these enemies felt. She stood up and walked back and fetched her Whip and two daggers. Coming back she could see Cactaur looked like he really wanted the guy dead. "You know he really didn't kill you... You might have been close to death, but it doesn't mean you have to stoop so low as others would."

---

Ilydi stood there watching the one man get pounded by the green boy. Then the man nodded and he fell onto the floor. She heard someone say 'intruding guest', but she ignored it, because she wasn't sure if the girl meant her, she could only understand a little english, a few words, the rest she could only speak in Al-Bhed. She saw a girl staring at her she had turned around to look at her. She felt like an intruder all her life. She could still remember killing a Mithra by drowing it.

She couldn't handle thinking of it much longer. She knew she could never gain any trust after what she did in her past. All she'll get when the people around her find out is pity and maybe hatred. She saw a Mithra (maybe even more around) and she only felt guilt. She was asked to drown the Mithra or ells her colony wil suffer, but even after diong that she eventaully found out a day later that her tribe was attacked along with her teacher. After fighting with the leader of the Sith (no she didn't kill the leader) she was sure she'll never kill anyone again...

2 years ago all that happened, she was close to her thirties only 3 more years, "Leapi yri tea U'cc wyhkufi lamicw"... Her legs felt like running to feel the wind in her hair, but the coldness made it even hard to walk for her, atleast she knew she wasn't giong to be attacked. The leg-armor was stable on the ice, the claws at the end made it a bit easier to walk when the claws dig into the ice. She shook her wings and folded it behind her back to collect warmth. Looking and watching for a longtime, then it dawned on her maybe she could befriend them. In this awkward moment she walked up to the girl who watched her, "Fryd rybbahat ynuiht rana?" She settled her own staff on the ice, to show that she means no harm.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 08-31-2008 at 04:03 AM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ari looked at Coeus, arching an elegant eyebrow. She smirked, "You're a strange one, you know that?" Her gaze then looked in the direction of their destination. "But I agree. We should be moving soon. If we stay here any longer, we could be at risk of more than just colds." She watched the scuffle with dismay. "Hey," she called to the group surrounding the assassin, "let us be nice and hug it out or something. We need to keep moving," she said with a frown. It was childish to attack someone like that, even if it was their former (former as in ten minutes ago) enemy. Getting too emotional over the situation was not teaching the guy a lesson and threatening him with a beating would just cause him to retaliate in the future.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Just for the record, not to be mean or anything, if you are using an Al Bhed translator, be sure to enter it in English and switch the option to 'English to Al Bhed' and not accidentally click 'Al Bhed to English' when you've entered English. x.x

Syney perked up after hearing Al Bhed. She slightly looked around, noticing the white haired girl that was standing at a distance. She scoffed, turning back to Cactaur and the assassin. "Aoa vun yh Aoa. Duudr vun y Duudr. Fro tu oui fecr du ghuf?" Even though Syney wasn't facing the girl, she was still talking to her. Syney often did that.
    ----------
    Shivastas tightened the grip on her staff, resisting the urge to sing. She gently placed the butt of the staff into the ice, keeping a tight grip around it. Because Syney had spoken in Al Bhed, with great fluency and speed, Shivastas didn't catch all of it. In fact, she didn't even catch what she had said at all. She thought to herself, Eye and four tooth furs. What? She stared at Cactaur, whispering under her breath. <Maybe next time I won't save you, if you can't control your emotions.>

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The weird thing was that when I typed al-bhed in the box, I clicked on al-bhed to english and It translated it to al-bhed again, that time it was the weirdest thing I've seen. Sorry for clicking the wrong box. I had to fix the thing somehow.

Ilydi answered with trouble in English, since she only knew a few words and never could say it right, “Yust… wa to… now” Ilydi stood there and suddenly a smile appeared on her face, she hadn’t treid speaking English in years. She said in Al-bhed, E’ja paah fydlrehk… Yna oui bynd uv dra dasbma uv ela? she picked up her staff and stood still and her canines showed as she smiled again.
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 09-02-2008 at 09:37 AM.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Syney slightly narrowed her eyes, watching as Shivastas walked from beside Yuna to where the assassin was laying. "Dra ramm fuimt E meja eh Arctura vun? Hu. Fa zicd ynnejat rana."
    ----------
    Shivastas left Yuna's side, slowly walking toward the assassin and Cactaur; she knelt down, swiftly picking up the unconscious body of the assassin. As soon as she had picked up the assassin, she started to sing a Song of Healing, just enough to have him within 5% of health. She turned her head toward Cactaur. "As the head Summoner of the Temple of Ice, I demand you to never show those actions toward anyone when in my presence. Do you understand? You may have endless amounts of hatred, but doing as others do is not the right choice in ever scenario."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Coeus sighed to no one in particular, "Barbarians... getting so violent over a little spilled blood. Fools, getting all preachy over a little barbarism. Its pretty sad state of affairs..." He didn't much care about what was happening with the group and the blood and the punching, it was all trivial nonsense as far as he was concerned. Something to be ignored. In fact... he opened his book once more and began to read, tuning out the others until such time as they realized that just standing around and bickering wasn't accomplishing anything.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Shivastas had walked several feet away from Cactaur, then she stopped, staring at Coeus. "Yes...I believe it is the saying 'It is useless to cry about spilled milk.' Such violent behavoir, no matter where you go, will always exist. In the most populated cities, violence is used to bring justice, and even in the empty villages, violence is used to get what one wants." She started to fold her ears against her head, and press under her hair. "However...as a Summoner, I am entitled to try and bring peace. Or at least stop it. It is strange, though. During training, the Professors use violence most of the time to ensure we can perfect our learnings."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Coeus ignored her, instead keeping his attention precisely where it belonged, in a book. A book which could tell him something he did not already know, rather than all these parrots. Pretty plumage did not change the fact a parrot could only repeat what was told to them, without inkling of creativity. Books, however, were normally more well thought out affairs, if one shied away from the main stream dime-novels and nickel-histories.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cactaur turned, an angry look in his eye, at Shivastras. "I do not care who you think you are at this moment. You house is in disarray and we are here to fix it. You have already had two from your temple die today, on your watch. Choose your words carefully.
    "The reason this man lives is only that there is no time to put him in prison. The man who is allowing him to be amongst us is the King's Seeker, and only he and the Princess have the right to command me. I am from the Temple of the Blinding Illumination. We act as inquisitors and justice keepers for the king just as the Seekers do. I was investigating another matter when the business of the Al Bhed Outpost's destruction and the Ice attack on the city of Alexandria happened, by an Esper known as Bifrost. For all I klnow, one of you might have summoned it there."
    "We will need you to come with us," Captain Cloud chimed in as he walked down the ramp from the airship floating in the water offshore. "Until this is cleared up, you are also a suspect, miss."
    "You shall do no such thing, Lady Summoneer," the Princess added, "also because you have no authority over other Summoners. If you wish to lodge a complaint, I am sure out King's Seeker would be glad to ignore your prattling." She shivered, activating a dress sphere, causing her clothing to be replaced with a winter parka, warm pants and snow boots.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 09-03-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ilydi nodded, "Famm... Cusa baubma lyh'd ryja yidrunedo ujan udranc, pid cra ec nekrd eh ran ufh fyo cra ec zicd dammehk oui hud du kad pmehtat."

-----

D'm saw a first time in a longtime a Gria. Hatred burned in her insides and she couldn't help thinking of what happened years ago. She so wanted to kill the Gria immedaitly. She looked over to (Ceous) and he was reading a book. "It's no time to read a book! Plus someone is talking to you." D'm looked at the Captain, "Hey Cap do you have the right to arrest us if we weren't the ones who started the fight!"

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Shivastas stopped in her place, slightly turning so she could face both the Princess and Cactaur. "You say you are from the Temple of Blinding Illumination, huh? You act as one to ensure justice is met, but you did not deliver justice at all, just now. Justice would be getting what you need, and you did with the vials. You went beyond justice by continuing to bash the assassin, and an added threat of wasting Pheonix Downs just for torture. I ask of you not to act in any way of injustice when I'm within your sight. However...I cannot make you do anything. Even though I may be a Summoner of some power, I am not the government."

She stepped back several steps, placing the assassin behind her. "And on another note, just because the attack on Alexandria was from a Summoner of Arctura, does not mean that we know of that. Lady Yuna brought it up a while ago; I have not heard of it until now. I can do my best...to inform you of the history of anyone involved." She sighed, staring up at the captain walking down the ramp of the airship. She held her arms out at a slight angle, then smoothly crossed them over in front of her stomach and diaphram in a circle-like form, bowing.
    (OOC: AKA the bow in FFX) She then stood back erect, staring into the man's eyes. "I am sorry for moving." She slightly smiled, cocking her head to the side.
    ----------
    Syney cocked a stare at D'm, slightly rolling her eyes. "Of course. Earlier they found us suspect of the attacks at Alexandria. Ajah druikr fa ryt hu Ela Summoners fedr ic aqlabd...ar." She took several steps back, in a slightly zig-zap path. "The..." She started to pronounce just the syllables. "Tuh. Nehls."

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ari was fed up. There was senseless arguing, finger-pointing, and all of it was giving her a head ache. An airship was hovering behind them and a man had walked off of it, he said he was going to arrest someone but was it all of them or just one certain person? She looked to Coeus, smiling and shaking her head at how he ignored the woman who seemed to be lecturing him. Judging by his character, Ari knew that Coeus was already aware of what was being said. "Excuse me sir," she said politely to Captain Cloud, "but just who are you planning arresting?" If he was even planning on arresting her, she'd run. No way was she planning to stay even one night in a prison. Her pride as a skilled thief would not allow her to degrade herself in such a way.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 09-04-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cactaur bowed his head. "Perhaps it was excessive, but we must sometimes show dominance over those who would seek to be dominant over us." He then bowed out of the way as Auron approached Shivastras.
    "I studied here to become a Seeker," Auron began, "so I know full well who normally runs this temple. I remember you, Shivastras, as you were still training to be a Summoner the last time I was here. Something has happened here for you to have been apopointed chief Summoner, but you have not told us what. This concerns me." He then cleare his throat and continued.
    "This temple has a notorious history, what with it being just on the edge of the Helgan Kingdom, here at the ridge of the Murdurus Mountains overlying Murdur, the Elvaan city you no doubt originate from." He paced a moment and began again.
    "It is well known that the first appearance of Bifrost followed the attempt by Adept Sirius Kold and his apprentice Frieza to take over the temple here and cast the Summoners out. This, of course, was thwarted by his brother Varius. After that point, Vari Kold was made acting Chief Summoner until his death, at which point his wife Kaman took over the role. What is not known to the general public or even most of the Summoners here is that Kaman Kold is the sister of Yaman Yuffie, King of the Helgans. Their father, Yoland Yuffie, married my father's sister Sara Stryfe." He took in a deep breath. "So you will tell me what has become of my cousin Kaman." The last time Auron had seen Kaman was at her daughter Slyte's marriage to Blowhard Brieze, a Summoner of the Wind, and he hoped it would not be the last time he would ever see her.

While Auron spoke to Shivastras, Captain Cloud turned to address the crowd, which now included his own people.. "We will be requiring everyone to make statements as to what they know with regard to the incidents at Alexandria and wish everyone to remain with the group until we can determine if any of you was collaborating with Adept Nordic, who apoparently started a rift, and Adept Shadow, who opened it fully to release the Esper Bifrost, which in turn attacked the Al Bhed city."
    An Elvaan woman behind him walked over to where Nuada sat hunched over in apin and began talking privately with him in a voice so low noone else could hear.
    Volga Vespa, the Librarian from Alexandria, appeared from the ship as well, carrying a large tome.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 09-05-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

D'm frowned as the elvaan woman approached. She thought, Girl if your going to talk why not talk where everyone can hear. D'm looked at her whip and where the Gria that was. Life sucked. Then seeing a person exit with a huge tome she laughed. D'm said << Hey lady, you talking to Nauda, what do you have to do with these people>> D'm walked away from Nauda and over to the Gria and savistas, she only gave a dirty look to the Gria and then said to the Elvaan lady <<Nauda would not have been alive... Those mana stones are his archillies heel>> She stopped in mid sentance. Looking around.

Closed Thread

Thread Information