AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Real Dreams?

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Real Dreams?

I know this may sound ridiculous but this morning, I had a dream. I was in my room or something and I had a seizure. I swear, I was having a seizure in my room at the same time. It was so strange. I also had that happen to me before. I was in a plane and it felt like I fell from the sky and landed on the ground. I was wondering if anyone else had something like that? ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

lolwut?

A seizure and a dream at the same time? Never happened to me...

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dreamt that I had a seizure in my dream. And I also felt the shaking of the seizure as if I had one myself. ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

You mean dreams that seem 100% real at the time but then you wake up and find out it isn't yet depending on how bad the dream was, the tramatizing affect is still there?

Yeah, I had a nightmare once. Two, to be exact, and they looked like they were both connected to eachother, but in opposite order.

I'll tell them in the order I had them. This is gunna be a long post..

Warning: Blood and a little gore, proceed with caution.

I don't know if thats allowed but we'll see I guess....

The first one was when I woke up in a dark room, lying on the cold concrete or tile, I funno which but it was hard, floor in my usual clothes with my cell phone still there surprisingly. My legs were chained togeather and the chains were lined with barbed wire and something else that was sharp so escaping meant injury, and hurt even when not moving, and the chains were only a few inches long which were connected to this weighted steel object to prevent me from moving, and it was completely covered in spikes.

I look around the area and I see absolutely nothing. I think the walls were old and made of rotted wood yet piled on top of eachother so good no light came in except for two or three places, which still didn't help the lighting. It was freezing, I felt a draft. For some reason there's these little drain holes in the floor in a few different area's too.

I end up calling a friend and freaking out over the phone. They can hear me, but my signal dies before they can respond. Then the dream blanks out which is where I woke up for a few minutes and fell back asleep where the dream left off. I arrived in the dream a few minutes later and the place absolutely stunk. The holes where light came through was no longer there and I was lying in a puddle of something wet. I also hear a buzzing noise and constant thudding against one of the walls. too freaked out to move so I sit in the fetal position for about five minutes before opening my phone and using the light from the screen as a flashlight. The liquid on the floor turns out to be blood and there's dead all over the place. Bodies are hanging from the ceiling and one looks like it just recently died as it was still swinging and hitting the wall. The buzzing noise turns out to be flies. I could feel my heart pounding through the entire thing.

Then I woke up and the next day I had a relatively short dream of how I got there, which also very much seemed like reality. I felt everything in both dreams, I could even control my breathing or at least it seemed.

This one doesn't have any blood and gore.

I was with a few people and we were going to an art museum -I am an artist- and we were there looking around for a few hours. A few times I see a slight glance of someone, someone in all black with a black biker helmet with one of those glass screens going over the eyes and nose, and it was tinted to only the reflection from the lights was seen on it. Also no skin was visible. I saw that pass by my sight about twice, then when we were in a small rectangular room with paintings on the walls and a table in the middle with small statues, the lights go out.

My friends start freaking out, and for some reason I see the man again. The only thing I could see was the glass on his helmet. My first instict is to run once I hear my friends getting killed but it was too late. He came after me and didn't kill me, but instead threw something at my feet and I fell over, then he grabbed me by one of me feet and started dragging me through hall ways while I was flailing about and screaming and clawing at the ground. Eventually when we were near the exit he knocked me uncontious and that's when I woke up again.

Remember, I felt EVERYTHING as if it happened. >.<

Hateful Bliss LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2008 02:40 PM
    Threads

I had a dream about me moving far away when I was 12. Sure enough, right around 12 years old I moved three states away from my hometown.

I hate the falling dreams. The ones that make you feel like you are falling out of your bed... creepy. >>;
    Siggy by :YukiOnna <3
    |+| "There are two ways to spread light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." |+|

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pix the Skull Kid View Post
    You mean dreams that seem 100% real at the time but then you wake up and find out it isn't yet depending on how bad the dream was, the tramatizing affect is still there?

Yeah, I had a nightmare once. Two, to be exact, and they looked like they were both connected to eachother, but in opposite order.

I'll tell them in the order I had them. This is gunna be a long post..

Warning: Blood and a little gore, proceed with caution.

I don't know if thats allowed but we'll see I guess....

The first one was when I woke up in a dark room, lying on the cold concrete or tile, I funno which but it was hard, floor in my usual clothes with my cell phone still there surprisingly. My legs were chained togeather and the chains were lined with barbed wire and something else that was sharp so escaping meant injury, and hurt even when not moving, and the chains were only a few inches long which were connected to this weighted steel object to prevent me from moving, and it was completely covered in spikes.

I look around the area and I see absolutely nothing. I think the walls were old and made of rotted wood yet piled on top of eachother so good no light came in except for two or three places, which still didn't help the lighting. It was freezing, I felt a draft. For some reason there's these little drain holes in the floor in a few different area's too.

I end up calling a friend and freaking out over the phone. They can hear me, but my signal dies before they can respond. Then the dream blanks out which is where I woke up for a few minutes and fell back asleep where the dream left off. I arrived in the dream a few minutes later and the place absolutely stunk. The holes where light came through was no longer there and I was lying in a puddle of something wet. I also hear a buzzing noise and constant thudding against one of the walls. too freaked out to move so I sit in the fetal position for about five minutes before opening my phone and using the light from the screen as a flashlight. The liquid on the floor turns out to be blood and there's dead all over the place. Bodies are hanging from the ceiling and one looks like it just recently died as it was still swinging and hitting the wall. The buzzing noise turns out to be flies. I could feel my heart pounding through the entire thing.

Then I woke up and the next day I had a relatively short dream of how I got there, which also very much seemed like reality. I felt everything in both dreams, I could even control my breathing or at least it seemed.

This one doesn't have any blood and gore.

I was with a few people and we were going to an art museum -I am an artist- and we were there looking around for a few hours. A few times I see a slight glance of someone, someone in all black with a black biker helmet with one of those glass screens going over the eyes and nose, and it was tinted to only the reflection from the lights was seen on it. Also no skin was visible. I saw that pass by my sight about twice, then when we were in a small rectangular room with paintings on the walls and a table in the middle with small statues, the lights go out.

My friends start freaking out, and for some reason I see the man again. The only thing I could see was the glass on his helmet. My first instict is to run once I hear my friends getting killed but it was too late. He came after me and didn't kill me, but instead threw something at my feet and I fell over, then he grabbed me by one of me feet and started dragging me through hall ways while I was flailing about and screaming and clawing at the ground. Eventually when we were near the exit he knocked me uncontious and that's when I woke up again.

Remember, I felt EVERYTHING as if it happened. >.<
    I enjoyed reading this.

I once had one of these too. It was a nightmare. Can't remember much though. It's not even enough to mention it.

Also had one with a nasty dream. ^_^ Ya know.. Ah you know.
    Woke up and I was sticky. O.O

Message from me:

AF family:

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

iv had a dream where i saw a girl under s sopt light i coudent see her face but it felt so real and it was odd cuz it felt like i met her before to it scard me but it was cool

Senior Member ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana has a reputation beyond repute ryku isaigana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 03:27 PM
    Threads

Interesting, but no, that's never happened to me before. Well, not yet anyway.
    Choosing a path...

...is much harder than you think.
    -------------------------

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHuntress View Post
    I had a dream about me moving far away when I was 12. Sure enough, right around 12 years old I moved three states away from my hometown.

I hate the falling dreams. The ones that make you feel like you are falling out of your bed... creepy. >>;
    Yeah, like the ones where you feel like you just got slammed back down on your bed when you wake up? I hate those -.-

As for the real dream thing, I only remember one instance. I've kinda trained myself to wake myself up out of a nightmare by biting my hand (Since you cant feel pain, supposedly, in dreams.) That usually gives me a jolt and wakes me up out of the nightmare. A few times I've woken up with bite marks in the same place so I apparently do the same thing in real life =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I once had a dream where I got shot in the arm and it actually hurt like hell. It must have either been a cramp in my arm or I hit it on something by accident whilst I was sleeping. What was strange though was the fact that the guy was pointing the gun at me a few seconds before I got 'shot' and the pain came. So how does that work? It was like it was planned out unconsiously or something..
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angel_alchemist9 View Post
    I know this may sound ridiculous but this morning, I had a dream. I was in my room or something and I had a seizure. I swear, I was having a seizure in my room at the same time. It was so strange. I also had that happen to me before. I was in a plane and it felt like I fell from the sky and landed on the ground. I was wondering if anyone else had something like that? ^^
    Not that strange. Your brain often works in external stimuli into dreams. If the phone rings and you dream, you may hear a phone ringing in your dream before you wake up. Another common anecdote is to dream about a dog barking, and then wake up to find a barking dog outside has kept everyone else up all night.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-21-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member FunkyDora ^-^ is on a distinguished road FunkyDora ^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

Default hmm

Thats a wierd dream....but everyone gets them.

hopes your okay!
    Peace out!

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

i had a dream close to that...
    it's actually like this....
    im in a room then suddenly all the walls started to move towards me, it's really scary... and there's also the incident where in my dream my mom and dad was inside a big can like sardines... i was so afraid coz i saw them inside with no heads... just like real sardines in can...

is that weird or what??
    =]
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    Yeah, like the ones where you feel like you just got slammed back down on your bed when you wake up? I hate those -.-

As for the real dream thing, I only remember one instance. I've kinda trained myself to wake myself up out of a nightmare by biting my hand (Since you cant feel pain, supposedly, in dreams.) That usually gives me a jolt and wakes me up out of the nightmare. A few times I've woken up with bite marks in the same place so I apparently do the same thing in real life =/
    i have had tons of those dreams it's like episode after episode and each time in a different place but the thing is i can't wake up from those dreams like you can kitsune~girl, i usually wake up after i hit the ground, sea etc.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Number Six View Post
    Not that strange. Your brain often works in external stimuli into dreams. If the phone rings and you dream, you may hear a phone ringing in your dream before you wake up. Another common anecdote is to dream about a dog barking, and then wake up to find a barking dog outside has kept everyone else up all night.
    I expected a wikipedia link of some things. But at least you gave a reasonable explanaition. ^_^

Message from me:

AF family:

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had a dream where I think...the world was ending. The sky outside my room window had turned blood red and as soon as I touched the floor with my feet a loud buzzing noise went off and I collapsed...it felt so real...and I couldnt breathe almost. I just blacked out then woke up gasping in my bed.

Azn DambHaH Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro has a reputation beyond repute Niro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

I've had those dreams of falling couple times...it just feels like when your in a plane and it hits some turbulence and it drops down a bit...but i always wake up thinking WTF before i hit anything.

only other dreams i remember are about a girl i've never met but she seems so familiar...i think im going to meet her in real life or something, i dunno lol

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I had a dream where I fell off the face of the Earth. Haha, fun but full of peril.

I also once had a dream where I fell off a bridge in some jungle into a river but I woke up just as I hit the water. That may have been because of my fear against deep water.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
    I expected a wikipedia link of some things. But at least you gave a reasonable explanaition. ^_^
    Wikipedia link, as requested.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I have had those unusual experiences. I just ignore it and call it a deja vu

Junior Member Lone-Wolf-Kai will become famous soon enough Lone-Wolf-Kai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2008 01:08 AM
    Threads

I've had dreams where stuff happens,and then a while later,the exact same thing happens.XD Like this one time,I had a dream my friends and I were eating ice cream in the school cafeteria,and then a couple of days later,the cafeteria gave out free ice cream to all the students. The,I had a dream that I was eating cake,and a couple of days later,when it was my birthday,my aunts and uncles came with a cake that they bought for my birthday.I've had that falling dream,and I could actually feel myself falling,and it felt horrible.When I woke up,I could still feel like I was falling even though I was lying in bed.

"The only person who'll decide my path is ME! Nobody else!"-Kai Hiwatari

Closed Thread

Thread Information