AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Love stories.

Member Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2008 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Love stories.

I do not know if this had been done yet, but if it has please tell me.

This thread is about love stories. I hate dating and all that but love can be a funny, and at the same time painful thing, thats why I made this thread.

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU WANT TO!

I have a story that I do not mind sharing. Back when I did date in 9th grade I had a GF that was goth, so I decided to tell her that I had a surprise waiting for her in my room. She got there and me and my friends had my room 100% religious and it was not the serious kind it was mostly stuff that made fun of it, like the gay marriage thing we had a poster of that and a church, and I got on one knee and showed her a small box, now she thought it was a proposal so she was 100% red in the face and then I opened it up and there was only a little piece of paper that said "will you go on a date with me to burger king?"
    I got slapped right then and there! Then she said yes.XD
    About 10 weeks later we broke it off because decided we were too good of friends. We never started with a relationship of the kind again, but we are still friends.

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

This is both funny and mean at the same time I guess.

This one's about a past boyfriend I had a whiiiiiiiile back before I turned lesbian >_> And I got no interesting stories about those, yet.

He decided to play a joke on me one day. He went outside for about, twenty minutes. I'd assume back to his house e.e; Then he came back, I was in my room. He falls through the door with his arm all bloody and with the bone sticking out and I'm just like "OMG CALL THE AMBULENCE!!!!" Then he starts cracking up and shows me it's actually fake blood and one of those rubber graphic thingies glued to his arm. e.e I shoulda slapped him. Oh well, he's history. We're not even friends anymore for reasons I will not specify. 3:

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My parents were on the verge of divorce due to my dad having trouble with the prescription drugs given to him for his illness. The drugs made it difficult for him to behave rationally sometimes and my mother's patience was running thin.

Though I'm more of a mama's boy, I decided to stay with my father when my mother decided to leave him. It was extremely difficult living with my dad for a while because he was so upset at mom's leaving him, and he took it out on me sometimes.

I guess that was a trial of love for me.

More recently, my dads been more sane now and my mother has even returned. It's safe to say things are back to normal--maybe even better.

Senior Member plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 07:40 PM
    Threads

Years ago, I was sitting at home after a night out, and this was back when I lived with my parents. I couldn't sleep, so I decided I would troll the AOL chat rooms. At around 2 am, my phone rings. I pick up. Its a friend of mine, calling to see if I was home. I tell him I am, and he asks me to come outside. This is a boy I met online when I was 15. We met in person shortly there after, and by the time I was 18, we were very close.

So, per his instructions, I walk out of my house. Its raining lightly outside. His truck pulls up to the side of the gate, and he gets out. He immediately meets my gaze, and I'm standing there totally confused, in my pajamas, in the rain.
    He walks up to me with fierce determination, never breaking eye contact, opens the gate, marches right up to where I'm standing and kisses me. Not any sheepish kiss. He held my face, held me close and kissed me in the rain. It felt like an eternity. When he stepped back, he kissed my forehead, walked back to his car without a word and drove home.
    He texted me the next day.
    I'm glad he didn't say anything in that moment, it would have subtracted from the effect.

That was easily one of the most romantic things to ever happen to me.
    Last edited by plucky; 05-21-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: to add pretty colors

I never understood that joke until I experienced a chicken crossing a road.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by plucky View Post
    Years ago, I was sitting at home after a night out, and this was back when I lived with my parents. I couldn't sleep, so I decided I would troll the AOL chat rooms. At around 2 am, my phone rings. I pick up. Its a friend of mine, calling to see if I was home. I tell him I am, and he asks me to come outside. This is a boy I met online when I was 15. We met in person shortly there after, and by the time I was 18, we were very close.

So, per his instructions, I walk out of my house. Its raining lightly outside. His truck pulls up to the side of the gate, and he gets out. He immediately meets my gaze, and I'm standing there totally confused, in my pajamas, in the rain.
    He walks up to me with fierce determination, never breaking eye contact, opens the gate, marches right up to where I'm standing and kisses me. Not any sheepish kiss. He held my face, held me close and kissed me in the rain. It felt like an eternity. When he stepped back, he kissed my forehead, walked back to his car without a word and drove home.
    I'm glad he didn't say anything in that moment, it would have subtracted from the effect.

THAT IS SO ROMANTIC!! *Jingle is a sappy romance lover*
    Oh my gosh! How beautiful! Wow! I think every girl has that dream. = ) That is just so precious. Thank you for sharing that story.

On a tangent, my boy toy once told me that he had a dream that we were kissing in the rain. LOL. I've never been kissed, and I'm not planning on it anytime soon, actually. I'm weird.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Their was this girl in my year class that fancied me. She would always sit next to me, always be there with me, always stuck up for me as I did to her and even her Sister too. One day she just came to me and kissed me and thats how it all started. After that for about 4 years we had an on and off relationship although we still "liked" eachother all the way through. Then after those years her Sister started liking me too. We almost had a relationship but one of my close friends fancied her so I turned her down. She was really cute too, but thats the kind of friend I am.

But after all that with the other girl we both discovered that we were both to move to totally different schools, including her sister. I have never seen her since then. That was all about six years ago too.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Member 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri has a reputation beyond repute 13lack Sheri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 05:33 PM
    Threads

aww thats sweet :]

about the most romantic thing n/e one has every done for me was when......well....my bf knows that i absolutely love chocolate. so he said that later on when he gets enough money he'll buy me hersey parks or something like that. although impossible, it was incredibly sweet of him. then on our 2 month he gave me this doll house. except he transformed it into a chocolate shop for me. not exactly like plucky's but thoughtful and sweet nonetheless :]

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Well I have a story. See there is was this guy...we'll call him Guy. Guy was your typical nerd. Had a nihilistic view on life, yet enjoyed himself by being a nerd and a jerk. Well one day...Guy met a girl...we'll call her Girl. Girl seemed to be a nerd too and a jerk. Guy and Girl started to hang out more. Guy developed feelings for girl. Girl stated she did too.

Outcome of guy and girl:

Guy was an idiot,
    Girl was a good deceiver.

Guy then figured it's never worth the time, or effort.

Member Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 has a reputation beyond repute Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL, nice one!
    I can count on you to make a joke some times right?
    My words do not speak for any team I may be on, or even for myself sometimes.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi_Fan_Jake1989 View Post
    LOL, nice one!
    I can count on you to make a joke some times right?

YA KNOW.....that ALMOST hurt.
    sadly you can tho....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~The Joker~ View Post
    YA KNOW.....that ALMOST hurt.
    sadly you can tho....
    I mean it as a good thing.....Just think about it......
    My words do not speak for any team I may be on, or even for myself sometimes.

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

wow... how romantic plucky

with me happened a different story but it was raining too

i met a girl (now one of my best friends) and 2/3 days later we went out
    i met her on the morning and we went walking for the city
    we stay together till the evening
    we stopped by a playground and enter to some rest and chat... we play a little and then we sit down for chat... we talked for two hours and then started raining because it was cold we hug each other but the raining was getting stronger and stronger... so we decided to run under the rain and there we go!! holding hands.. i fell on the floor while we were running and everybody was looking at me on the floor but no one moved to help me hehe
    but then we stopped running because there was no hurry and we were all wet hehe
    she approached me and give me a gentle kiss

i left her at home and went to mine very happy and singing
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Closed Thread

Thread Information