AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hihihi!

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hihihi!

RL Pix

WELLS lesse here.. I'm goth, kinda quiet and always hyper. o.o I love friends!! And I'll probably be in chat most the time because I looove chat RPing.. I'm a PARA RPer and Multi PARA RPer so I'm pretty darn good at it.. On yeah, and I'm 18 ^_^

As for the RP me...

Pix's Story

Pix was a young girl about the age of 3 when she lost her parents as a human. However, her being that young, she remembered almost nothing but a few details. Her father was a traveling merchant and was only seen about once or twice a week, and her mother owned a flower shop which she spent most her time in. She cant remember how they died, so the thought didn't bother her much. Her memories were replaced with that of a small orphanage with about six other kids, in a small farming city near a giant forest that she's been told stretched for miles, and seemingly forever. One day, when she was about 5 years of age, her and the other kids were playing catch with the new red ball one of the villagers donated. Except it got turned around into a teasing game. It was her turn to play with the ball, but some of the older kids wouldn't give it to her. Instead, they played monkey in the middle, holding it up out of her reach while she jumped for it. finally one of the boys kicked it, and it went over the picket fence and straight into the woods. We heard it bounce upon leaves and brances until it was a struggle just to hear it any longer. In a huff, she crawls under the fence and into the woods to retrieve the ball. As the other kids start losing sight of her they scream at her to get her to come back out, along with telling her how bad of an idea this was. She kept walking, scanning the ground for the toy until the other childrens voices are mere whispers. She finds the ball lodged inside a thorny bush, and carefully yanks it out with a giggle of delight. But, upon looking back, she had no idea where she was. She walks around with a quick pace, frantically searching for where she came from. In the distance she could hear a womans voice, the old lady who takes care of them all, calling out to her. But even with that she cant find her way, and only ends up moving farther away from home instead of closer. Pix starts to cry, scared of this place and the possible things in it. As time goes on, her memory starts to fade away to where it seems like a mere dream as she loses conciousness and transforms into a green and blue clothed skull kid, the color of her dress of which she was wearing before. Upon her wake, she hears a flute being played. With interest, she gets up and follows the melody, and discovers another skull kid playing his flute while dancing upon a log. They introduce themselves when he's done having his fun, and they become friends. Him becoming somewhat of her only family and guide through the confusing maze of the forest. Eventually, she stopped even thinking about her previous life and cared only for play. Every day her and the skull kid would play, she even met a few others, but she wasn't exactly fond of large groups. She took a liking to sneaking up on her friend, which she only ever succeeded twice. She also learned that deku scrubs arent to be messed with, as they were showered with deku nuts by its angry rage of him netting it in her hat he had stolen. In this strange new place, she was scared for her life. Yet she was glad she wasn't alone in this new world and life, and managed to have a ton of fun with her time there with her friend thus far. With no adults and no mobs of children teasing her, even though her skull kid friend did so often but in a playful less mean way, she began to love the woods, and hoped she could stay there.
    Last edited by Pix the Skull Kid; 05-16-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome to AF!!~~

Read/Follow the rules, have fun, make new friends
    PM me if you need anything

P.S you do know you can click the rules bit
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

hello and welcome to af.
    lots of things to do here,
    so you probably wont get bored.
    well you could, but hey at least this
    is one of the most awsome sites i've been in.
    n way follow the rules, don't do bad things...
    blah blah blah...kidding Myrra =D
    n way enjoy. and have fun posting.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hello! Welcome to AF!!

Feel free to PM me anytime you want

Follow the rules and have fun! See ya around the forum!

p.s. your intro is sooo long! o.O;;

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

hey there! welcome! I liked your intro. So Zeldaish.! hope you like it here. If you needs a friend I is here! so yeah don't be afraid to PM me. YAY!!!!
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

hiya, Pix!! ^^ welcome to AF! hope you have fun posting and hope you meet lots of people...dont forget the rules, okay? enjoy!!! PM me id u wanna ask something or if you just want someone to talk to... :]

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the greeting everyone! And yes, I a zelda fan x3

Senior Member Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato has a reputation beyond repute Kyra Shinn Yamato's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2010 02:18 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome at AF!!
    -follow the rules
    -be enjoy here
    and I hope you have fun here.

PM me if you need anything. Friends, family or whatever. ^^
    風が花を咲かせるように 笑いあえたら
    雨が草を濡らすように  涙  こぼれたら

ぼくたちの願いは  大丈夫  うたがいのコートはもういらない
    時代に邪魔されたって大丈夫 もう 二度と離れない

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF!! =] Stay active, make new friends, and have fun.

Do you believe it in your head?

I LOLed all over theplace ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF and pm me anytime you want to...xD

Who knows... Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo has a reputation beyond repute Han Solo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2008 11:22 PM
    Threads

Hey there ! Hope you have fun here at AF, that is without breaking any of the rules. [ You don't want to do that. ] I know you're new and all but try getting into the habit of at least posting once a week, we need some active members here. Enjoy your stay here and don't forget, just in case you forgot, have FUN. If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here so just PM me any time your little heart desires. Have a great time. ~

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Hello Pix the Skull Kid! & Enjoy! I'm one of the members here that you can P.m anytime if you wanna ask something. You'll like it here!

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

Hello!
    welcome to AF!
    just pm me if you need a friend...

enjoy!^^
    siggy by tsuki

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

Wow, what an intro 0.0 Anyways, hello and welcome to the forums, Pix the Skull Kid!! It's nice to meet you and have you here, have fun and enjoy your stay with us. PM me anytime if you need a friend or just someone to chat with. See you later.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Wow, what an intro! =D Anyway, welcome! Glad you joined AF ^^ Obey the rules and express yourself. You'll have fun for sure. Stay active and cya around :]

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the welcome everyone! Much appreciated! =D

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Welcome Pix! ^_^

Hope you have a nice time here. Hopefully a better one than I have so far. XP
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

Welcome Pix

I hope you enjoy your stay here in AF and make a lot of friends

if you need something just ask me or any other member

the good posts are waiting for you!! what are you doing still there?? go catch them
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Senior Member Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade has a reputation beyond repute Ravenblade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 10:59 PM
    Threads

Welcome ^^

Im welcoming you in particular cos of the Zelda reference XD You rock, you really do.

Zelda ftw u.u!

Um...im keeping with forum etiquette, PM me whenever =D! XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone! And yes, Zelda rocks!! xD and skull kids are adorable. :3

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there Pix and welcome to AnimeForum buddy!!

Have fun, make friends, chat, read the rules and stay active!!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF! Make yourself a home, just be sure to follow the rules and stay active okay? See you around. [I guess? o_o]

P.S---> Nice, Looong intro. ^^;
    Last edited by Krista Logan; 05-17-2008 at 04:14 PM.
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Senior Member Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle has a reputation beyond repute Oracle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 08:43 PM
    Threads

Welcome Pix! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Cool Another new member!

Hiya Pix!! Nice story there. The kid living freely in the woods. I wish forests today wouldn't be cut down so much, losing a lot of nature's good things. Anyways, ask me anything if you have problems. Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Reonic Flux; 05-17-2008 at 05:15 PM.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 08:01 PM
    on Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Threads

Yeah... once time Zelda, ever Zelda!!! Nice intro!!! Brazilian greetings, Pix the Skull Kid!!! to AF!!! Please read and follow the rules carefully, ok? If you want something, so hit me a pm. Enjoy and see you, Zelda fan!!!
    signed: Mow_Uchiha2008
    The Brazilian Sharingan
    ...call me Mow if you want or wish. !!!
    Saudações Brasileiras!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information