AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Demoni's Attempts

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Goodylucky-

The bunny sig:
    I did a bit of color sharpening and brought out the blue in her with PDN's color mixer function. You really don't like the yellow? I was messing around with a new plugin [I forget what it is] and the yellow looked pretty good to me. *shrug*

The Music sig:
    No. It was not like that before I edited it. It was more gray, but I felt colorful. lol. So I messed with the color mixer again and found that I turned it into a cotton candy color which I found extremely pleasant. :]
    Then I used the Ink Sketch plug in and I LOVE the way that it looked when it came out. I thought the bars would be fitting for a music theme. lol.

Thank you for your comments! Much appreciated! ♥

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Awesome thanks a mil ^^

It's really nice ^-^ I love the way it turned out too =]
    If possible can you please send me the original image
    And pink with blue FTW !! [ahem i'm ok now]

Keep them up and you'll get better bit by bit... Ja ne!!
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's my SOTW entry from week #3. Also, it was my first entry in that contest ever. lol
    I knew I wouldn't win, but poison.ivy told me to give it a go, so I went for it. And when I hear the word "hero" I automatically think Legend of Zelda. LOL
    I was debating over Toon Link, Young Link, or...Link. In the end I chose Link because he seemed the most hero-ish. Even if I'm better with Toon Link on SSBB. LOL
    Anyway...At first I wanted to make just his eyes blue and the rest black and white, then I realized that I stole that from Balance's sig. Oopsies. So I did the whole thing over and came up with this. I really like the outcome even if it is really simple.
    Watch out for more Demoni Signess in upcoming SOTW contests!
    As for now...
    C&C on this sig, please?

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Now you ruined the whole surprise
    of your upcoming SOTW entries ;]

The b/g is unsuitable it needs GREEN and lighter shades of GREEN too.
    Maybe some grass and loverrly textures would make it all
    ' EWMAHGEWD [comment] ' and take of the white film strip.
    And the blue eyes are pretty eye catching *.* OoOoO~~~
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

they don't look simple to me! holy. very nice job indeed.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I decided that it is time for a new set! Yay! I feel in an angely mood so I chose angels for the theme. I'm not so sure if the text is fitting or not. It sounded good when I started. LOL
    Thank you to everyone who commented on my Hinamori Amu sig...but it's time to say goodbye to it.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, Demoni, the new set is very pleasing to the eye I will tell you that.

What you could have worked on was the background though, and try to add a bit more flow. The extract itself seems very...dull in that background. If you just tried to blend the extract itself, I believe it would have looked a LOT better, however it does look nice anyway.

The text could also be a little closer in my opinion.

Overall, I think it's a good set overall.

Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes I have to agree with Serated on that one;
    I indeed also should say that blend the extract aswell...
    Anyways.. the tenshi(angel) has white kinda jagged(??) edges.
    Try have an outer glow on it so it's more flow-ish or even
    just add some loverly feather brushes ^.^
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

I really like your new set, as you already know ^^ Colors are very nice and calming and the image is cute. But I've to agree with Balance; the image and the background aren't blending that well. That's actually the biggest, ummm, could I call that a "mistake"?, in your sigs. Stick those together and it'll be awesome. There are many great great gfx artists on AF so this is teh best place to learn ;] Can't wait to see more! ^^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Blending? I'm confuzzled. What does blending mean? : S
    *noob moment*

Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think what Ivy and Balance are trying to say is that
    The b/g and image don't suit that well together(??)
    And like add more effects or something...
    Am I right guys?
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IchigoKiss View Post
    I think what Ivy and Balance are trying to say is that

The b/g and image don't suit that well together(??)
    And like add more effects or something...
    Am I right guys?

Really? I was aiming for an angel in the sky kinda look. And I thought I hit it well. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea? o_o;

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ichigo's right. Blending... as in to look like they're in one layer, cuz it's pretty see-able that the image is added to the BG. It looks like an angel in a sky, you got that great, just try to blend them better. That's the weakness I've noticed in PDN -.- Practice is everything, dear sis, so don't worry ^^

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I understand...But I'm a bit confused as how to do so.

I really want some gummy bears right now. And my craving has drawn me to create a gummy bear theme sig & avy. Lol
    I thought the idea was kinda cute. And yes, I know the gummy bears are pixelly. Sorry about that. I think I'll start using this set.
    Is the blending stuff better here? Because I'm still a bit confused as to how it is supposed to look.
    C&C?

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

Maybe that we could put it in a way that the image is too outstanding?As in yea...see-able,sorta like popping out from the background.
    Take a look at the one Serated made for Ivy,I know it's really well blended because i have the original image of it.It blends into the b/g,like er...as if it was originally there..(can i put it this way?)

Probably the jagged edges,actually not only edges,I can actually spot a slight white border around her images,maybe that's what that affected the blending?

Sorry...back to your sig n avi,
    I'm not that expert to really know all abt photoshop and PDN and things..slight comments will do

If I'm not wrong,were you trying to make it seem like the gummy bears are raining from the sky?Cause' I think I see the gummy bears glowing...The shine-through parts are a bit weird...
    Anyway,the thought of Gummy bears look cute>.<haha!gummy~gummy~
    Keep up with the work!
    Last edited by Tsubaki Yoshikara; 06-12-2008 at 02:38 PM.
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki Yoshikara View Post
    If I'm not wrong,were you trying to make it seem like the gummy bears are raining from the sky?Cause' I think I see the gummy bears glowing...The shine-through parts are a bit weird...
    Anyway,the thought of Gummy bears look cute>.<haha!gummy~gummy~
    Keep up with the work!
    Actually...I'm not sure what I was trying to do...I just put gummy bears all over. lol
    And at the end I thought, "That's random placement...like rain." So that's where I got the text from.
    As for the glow:
    I was being silly and I added the glow to make them "majestic gummy bears". (which was supposed to be the text at first but my dislike for the phrase grew and grew. lol) And after I made it softer and glowy, I ended up liking the look. So I kept it.
    Thank you for your comments~ ♥

SOTW | Robots
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I heard robot first and I was all, ew. No offense to anybody, but I, personally, don't like the robotic look all that much. But after awhile of thought I leaned more toward Chobits. And after MORE thought, I decided Sumomo because she's awesome like that. lol
    C&C?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gummy bears aren't bad, the idea is cool, but yeah, the bears need a bit more work as they're very pixely. But your SOTW entry is great! You see how the image is not "falling out" of the background like the gummy bears do? That's what I'm saying! Way to go, girl! I really like the background on Sumomo one and the text is very good. The only thing I'd remove is that yellowish glow behind her, as it's not really the best color to put with all those pinks and purples... Idk, that tone of yellow just doesn't seem to fit. Overall, very very good, sis! ^^

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

Haa!Nice one,yea,like what Ivy said,the yellowish glow dosen't quite match with pink.
    Sumomo's quite pale,isn't she?
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

CHAN that was your SOTW entry?!
    -is shocked- Well done ^^ and the url sideways is really good thinking
    and can you give me the image you used please?
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was really bored..so I DLed a plug-in for PDN that makes a page curl, and I experimented with that. Here's the result!
    @IchigoKiss:
    I absolutely promise that I did not notice that the pics were the same!! xD
    I was searching for a CCS pic and found this, and then I say, "Oh! That's cute!" So I took it from there, then after I finish it, I come here to upload and I see your sig.
    "Oh...snap."
    I'm so sorry! But it is kinda funny. XD

Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Meh xD
    I cutted Sakura myself =p just didn't post it yet..
    Your new one is ok although since you'll be using that
    effect [page turn] then I suggest you move sakura a lil more to the left.
    And probably bright pinks would or could make it eye catching ^^
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SoTW #7 is over and here's the entry I...um...entried. : 3
    C&C?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sig from post#45 is nice, that effect is very cool, but I agree with Ichigo, you should move the image to the left a bit and add some screaming color :] Your SOTW entry is very cool, I really like the background! What I don't get is why is that orange border so... low quality. Maybe you should try to increase the brush size next time you use it? It works for me ^^

Overall nice work and I'm waiting for your fan button, btw, sis!!

Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think that the oval border with the orange
    made it less exciting I say..
    Maybe make it small and remove the border
    BTW well done ^^
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)

stalk me

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The concept of this signautre is good, its just not conveyed properly. Signatures like this rely solely on depth. Effects that will get you depth are the 'Drop Shadow' effect and combinations of Sharpening and Blurring. Try it out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information