AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: yo!

Threaded View

Senior Member chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal has a reputation beyond repute chocovanilagal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2011 03:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool yo!

well hm..i'm not a new member in here...but its just that i havent been a very active member all this time...busy with school and stuff..well so decided to say hello to all of u once again!and a very hearty welcome to all the new members...well a frd of mine by the sn of Sharingan warrior 91,yea..who has been away on a 10 day trip to a few places around Europe,..says hello to all of u as well...and also says that hes gonna be an active member soon..as soon as he can fix his password again..and i guess thats gonna be sometime soon.well..its really very nice to say HI again^^take care all...and sayonara!
    Last edited by chocovanilagal; 05-13-2008 at 06:19 AM.

ALWAYS PRACTISE JUSTICE!

Thread Information