AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Strange stuff that's happened at work

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Strange stuff that's happened at work

Hey everyone, today at work at had an elderly woman come in for an appointment, and while she was waiting she started wheezing and coughing, severely spacing out and actually wet herself. o.0

So I was wondering, has anyone else has something really odd happen at work?

I've also got another one, where in the mall I work two men got in a fight, and then a woman from the sidelines started kicking one of the guys while he was already getting beat, and then pulls out a friggin' crocodile dundee knife out of god knows where and tryed to get him with that! Turns out the guy who got beat up was the crazy girls drug dealer(real small seedy lookin guy), she hadn't payed up on a debt, so he had taken her puppy, done allot of stuff to it on camera, and gave her the body and video. The big guy who did the beating up was the crazy girls EX (not even current) boyfriend. I dunno...the whole thing was just a class act....

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

Strange? Most Def! It's rare to have homeless people hanging around outside the building. A homeless guy was found dead sitting on the toilet. Nobody knows what happened. Luckily it was the public restroom and not the office restroom.....
    Hi there.

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

I've had customers tell me my soul was going to hell. But other than that, the only weird things that happen at my job is just creepy old guys hitting on me. I can't be rude so I have to try to sneak away while smiling and nodding my head.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Weird stuff happens to me everyday. Once time I had this customer ask me how much it would cost to smell my panties. o_O;;;;

Another time the other manager's boyfriend threatened to come down and pulverize me if I did not tell him where his woman was. O_o;;;;

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The oddest thing that happened to me at work(I'm not trying to be mean or insulting) was when this 300+ lb lady came in and ordered a small ceaser salad, and a severely underweight women behind her ordered 10 double cheese burgers and 5 large fries -.-' Wierdest day I had at McD's ever 0.0

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2008 09:34 AM
    Threads

I was at lunch once with a client, at a really nice restaurant. While we were trying to eat, the client insisted on telling us all about the sexual habits of her kid's pet gerbils. She went as far as telling us how difficult it was to find a vet who would neuter a gerbil.

My boss at the time was a really nice older gentleman, and I will never forget the look on his face through the entire meal as he politely tried to steer the conversation away from gerbils. He got no help from the rest of us: we were trying hard not to laugh!
    "If I don't write to empty my mind,
    I go mad."
    - Lord Byron

Capernicus' Gay Lover Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid has a reputation beyond repute Pix the Skull Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 12:39 PM
    Threads

I don't work yet but this happened at school.. Which is basically work you don't get payed for.. xD

Me and some other girl did the tango around the entire school, another few friends were skipping along singing "We're off to see the wizard!" And another friend was dancing like michael jackson on the lunch table.

Ah.. The good ol' days..

Senior Member Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads

This happened to me when I was still selling ATVs at the mall(might I add, easiest job ever)
    Two boys, I'd guess around 9 years old each, pretending to drive the ATVs. This happens a lot no big deal, but then the kids' mom shows up with mall security screaming at them in, well Ebonics lol. I can't understand a word of what they're saying, but I get what's going on.
    Then another woman shows up screaming "you did not just say those boys are your kids" and the two of them get in a fight, I mean throwing fists.
    And the whole time the kids were still sitting on the ATVs making driving noises xD(can't decide if that's really funny, or just plain sad)

Signature and Avi by:
    IchigoKiss

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Came out of a dirtly, sloppy, oil slick stainted mess, and i see everybody in the sector drinking wine and eating cookies.

If you want to know more:
    I: What the hell's happening?
    Employee 0943: Oh, go grab a glass and some cookies.
    I: Who's serving?
    Employee 0943: Rugszinski is.
    I: Haven't seen him all week.
    Employee 0943: Yeah, he just came and left. Dropped some goods for us too.
    I: On what occasion?
    Employee 0943: Oh, his first daughter was born.
    I: And for that, he's treating filthy, infatuated dogs like yourselves and I with wine and cookies?
    Employee 0943: .... The wine bottle's under that truck, next to the left, front wheel.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I was not direct witness to this, but there is a record of it.

In the garbage room, a nanny went down to throw out some garbage, kid in tow. While down there, the kid sees a box full of packing peanuts and decides to lift her skirt and stick them down her underpants.

The nanny sees this, and instead of stopping the kid, STARTS SHOVING PACKING PEANUTS DOWN HER PANTS TOO. They then both waddle out, underwear stuffed with styrofoam.

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I was a hostess a business associate of the owner came in, he must have been in his 50s, and as we stood there waiting for the owner to come out the he turned to me and said , “You have the cutest dimples. Do you have any on your backside?” I just kinda stood there shocked, couldn’t even reply. o_o And it’s not like I could run to the owner or one of the managers and complain. Everyone there were perves. 0_o

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    When I was a hostess a business associate of the owner came in, he must have been in his 50s, and as we stood there waiting for the owner to come out the he turned to me and said , “You have the cutest dimples. Do you have any on your backside?” I just kinda stood there shocked, couldn’t even reply. o_o And it’s not like I could run to the owner or one of the managers and complain. Everyone there were perves. 0_o
    You coulda decked him....or replied with a comment similar to his, replacing "dimples" with "wrinkles" and "backside" with...well you know....I think either one would've shocked him!

Senior Member plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky has a reputation beyond repute plucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 07:40 PM
    Threads

Well, I was a receptionist at a law firm, back in 2003. I was about 3 and a half to 4 months pregnant with my little girl, but I wasn't showing yet.
    So I was sitting at my big desk, w/ a surrounding low credenza, in a dress and a roomy black sweater. There was honestly no way anyone who didn't know me could tell that I was pregnant, as I'm not even large in overall mass.

This guy walks in for a meeting with one of the attorneys. He announces himself, and I buzz back to her office to let her know he's there. After I hang up, he looks at me and asks "Are you pregnant?"
    Puzzled (and visibly wearing the expression), I reply with an astounded "Yes". Here's how the rest of the convo went:

Me: -blink, blink, mouth gaping open-
    Him: Oh, I'm sorry, I know that's a strange question.
    Me: How did you know?
    Him: Well, it's kind of weird, ever since I was a boy, when I'm around pregnant women, I smell something sweet deep in my nose. It kind of smells like oranges.
    Me: -wth face-
    Him: Yeah, it's crazy. I've never been wrong. Are you having a girl?
    Me: -wth face persists- I'm not sure yet, it's too early to tell.
    Him: Well, yeah. You're having a girl.

-Attorney comes out and saves the day, taking him back to her office-

5 months later, I had a little girl.

And he was affectionately dubbed Mr. "I smell pregnant women".

I never understood that joke until I experienced a chicken crossing a road.

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

When I used to work at Victoria's Secret, there was a woman who couldn't wait for the waiting room (there wasn't that many people that lined up). So, as much as she thought she was, she decided to try on the bra in public. There were kids around, and I was pretty sure a few of them saw her nipple. It was the most awkward moment I ever had.....

Another moment at Victoria's Secret was when a girl asked me her advice on the underwear (panties + bra) she was wearing, because she said she wanted to look good for her "job". As quoted, "I'm a dancer, and I want to know if these match?" She went outside the dressing room with a thong and bra on..she didn't even wait for me to get inside the room with her. Her 2 guy friends were outside and they laughed at the awkward moment I had.
    Last edited by ChibiNaruto; 05-23-2008 at 04:00 AM.

G A N G StaRrRrr*
    I support netiquette.

Closed Thread

Thread Information