Well not sure if I am posting this in the right place but if I am not please let me know. I have been writing stories for animes of my own creations for almost a decade now, and well I have for sometime now realized that I can't make this animes come to life on my own, First I don't draw or animate on the computer all that well, then I have really no skill when it comes to voice acting or sound creation, and even though I have most of the stories done including the characters and their goals I can't seem to fill in the gaps.

I need help by anyone that wishes to give it, I talking about artist, sound experts, voice actors, and even some writers. If anyone needs help with a story or some characters I have no problem helping out. Feel free to contact me either through this forum or by email:[email protected]

I hope with the efforts of some or many we can make some animes come to life either as a full fledge anime sold to a distributing company or just making it come to life online with may Flash Anime... I don't know just shooting out some ideas. I'm not greedy nor in it for the money I just want to make these stories I have too come to life.