AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Prank Phone Calls

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Prank Phone Calls

i think a lot of people do prank phone calls or have received some or any
    but have you ever received or given a prank phone call that in the end you thought was not funny and seriously disturbing?
    or have you ever gotten mad over a prank phone call, but you thought it was funny later on in your life?

ok i left out alot of details in this disturbing phone call(so if you want to know what happened message me) but here is what happened
    my boyfriend told me last night on the phone that he was going to come over to my house around 11 am today
    but he never came over
    i called his number back and then all of his friends phones because he wasn't answering his phone
    and his friends did not know where he was, but told me that if they got a call from him that they would tell him to call me
    around 1:30 pm today my boyfriend called my house and told me he would be over in 10 minutes

i was like, "you're already coming over? ok i'll get ready"
    it didn't really sound like him, but i thought it was just the phone cause he was on a cell phone
    an hour late, he called me and told me he was in the neighborhood
    i saw a red car driving past my house and i thought that could be him
    then he called me and said he was at my house
    and i said, "where are you, i don't see you"
    and he said "im in the window well going into your room"
    "do you have some people with you? i can here voices in the background, who is with you?
    "yeah there is some people with me, their names are veronica and jon"
    "ugh why didn't you just come into the front? i thought you were coming over this time, not sneaking over"
    "im sorry, ill come in the front"
    then i see that red car drive past our house throwing a whole bunch of garbage hard into our lawn
    i ran into the backyard to look if he was in the window
    and i told him "i don't see you"
    then he said "im by the swimming pool"
    "we don't have a swimming pool"
    the neighbors behind us have a swimming poo
    "im on the trampoline"
    "i don't see you on the trampoline"
    then he hung up and i called back
    "where are you?" i said
    "i had to leave, my mom called me and said she needed help"
    "are you talking about your mom that lives in new jersey or your step mom"
    "my step mom"
    he doesn't even get along with his step mom
    "are you okay? you sound high. what does your step mom need help with?"
    "i don't know, my grandma is in the hospital"
    "so you need to go see her, what does she have"
    "syphillis"
    "ok well will you call me later in the evening? what color car were you driving?"
    "i will, my friend was driving a black car"
    "ok well some people were driving around in a red car weirdly and threw a whole bunch of garbage into my front lawn, it scared me"
    "that was my other friends, they're trying to chase you"
    "why?"'
    "i don't know they're stupid"
    "well tell them to stop, it's scarying me"
    "ok ill get my pistol out and shoot them"
    "no please don't, i don't want any violence"
    "ok, i won't we need to take our relationship a step further"
    "what do you mean?"
    then the girl in the back said, "he means sex!"
    "ok i know your not him cause ive had sex with him plenty of times!"

then i hung up the phone
    my mom asked who those people were that called
    i said, "i don't know, but they tried to fake as archie"
    "well if they call again, ill report and block their numbers"
    "ok, i think you should do that cause they threw garbage on our lawn too"
    "well i got to go meet up with your aunts, ill talk to you later"
    "ok cya"

then i called up my boyfriend's friend and talked to him about the whole thing
    i gave him the numbers of the people who called and he called them and told them to not call my house again
    he said it could be an ex girlfriend or a girl that likes him
    but why would archie tell him about me or where i live

then the guy called me later who was faking as archie and i told him i would call him tomorrow
    then i called another 1 of my boyfriend's friends who usually drives him over to see me
    and he said he never talked to him today and then i told him the whole story
    i think the people who did this are friends of 1 of my boyfriend's friend that goes to my old highschool
    his friend is friends with guys who used to harass me at school, on the phone, online, and would vandalize my house all the time when i was going to that school
    he said that he doesn't think my boyfriend was involved in this at all and that he is going to try to find out who did this
    i just hope those people never call my house again or do anything to it

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I have a funny story about these. This one time I was haning out with my friends and my mom called my friends cell phone. He didnt know it was my mom so he did this
    -Chinese accent- "Ello? What you want with wan-ton chicken you order?
    "I didnt order anything, I need to talk to my daughter..."
    "But lady! What we do with chicken you order? We no keep chicken fo' long!"
    "Ugh, nevermind!"
    "That okay. We do drycleaning now!"
    -Click-

I got in soo much trouble when I came home and we all found out that it was my mom he was talking to >.>
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 04-27-2008 at 12:17 AM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

lol

whenever someone pranks calls me, I just sit there and talk to them until they hang up on me, so funny I did it once during lunch.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Crazy story here O.o; the police came to my house because of this. Me and my friends (about ten of us) were at my house and we made a random call about a murder, here's how it goes:
    Ring, ring. Ring, ring...
    Lady-"Hello?"
    "Yes um, this is the state police station um, we have jus' tooken notice that there has been a violent murder in your neighborhood"
    Nervous laugh from lady-"Um, excuse me?"
    "Please ma'am, cooperate. He's still in your neighborhood and he's already killed 4 people there. Do you have kids?"
    Somewhat panicked laugh now-"Y-yes, I do"
    "Leave the area NOW! Understand me leave-"
    Before my friend could finish there was a clack as is the lady had dropped the phone then screamin'. Scared us, then the police came to my house several days later...(luckly my friends stayed over several days also) and well...ya...cruel I'm sorry -_-
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-Phone rings-

Me: Hello?
    Them: Hey is [not giving name] there?
    Me: No, do I now you?
    Them: No, but you mom does!
    Me: Okaaaay, what?
    Them: Is [not giving name] there or not?!
    Me: I said no, now who are you?
    Them: I am you mom.
    Me: Okay look, you do know I have caller ID right?
    Them: What the Hell... You [deleted]!
    -click, hang up-

Anyway, that was one of the prank calls I've received. I get them sometimes, but now I just usually hang up on them when I know it's a prank.
    Last edited by Perpetual Specter; 04-27-2008 at 02:13 AM.

Specialness.. Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin! has a reputation beyond repute Rin!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 03:22 AM
    Threads

Yes, I've gotten a pretty disturbing prank phone call before...

When I lived with my parents we lived in a pretty dodgey suburb so we'd get phony calls pretty often, about twice a week. But one day when I was with one of my mates I got this really weird one.... this is how it goes.

Me and my friend(I'll just say X) we're hanging at mine. My mom was doing grocery shopping and she would be back in about an hour so we were just mucking around online until the internet disconnected. For about 15 minutes we were just sitting there trying to fix it until I got a call. I suspected it would be my mom because it had been more than an hour. But in fact it was another prank call. It was really strange because it was just this beeping noise and it went on for about 3 minutes, just a repetitive beeping. Straight after the call
    I phoned my mum but her phone must have been switched off. Me and X got really scared (we were only like 14 or 15) so we went down stairs to grab something to eat. When we went down there the T.V was playing up and none of the power was on (except the T.V) Me and X were screaming and I'm not sure but I think we got another call and it was like this older mans voice and it said "Hey, um is this [name] I'm really hard. Um is your sister home? I'm a few blocks away." It still freaks me out, i think it was just one of the guys from our school because it sounded pretty fake. And it turned out the power went out and something happened at the mall like a power serge so the traffic was really bad and my mom lost her phone.

But the disturbing thing is we kept getting the beeping phone call. I also think
    we got another old man phone call.

I can't remember the whole thing but I'm pretty sure thats what happened.

Rrn
    x.
    Have Fun. What Else?

Thank you to those for the rep. Well appreciated!

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Why did your boyfriend stand you up?

And yes I have had prank phone calls, a random girl would constantly ring me and flirt with me, I would just hang up.

Anyway one time she asked me for phone sex, I told her no and to get a life, but she kept and kept nagging. So I said yes and that she should start. So I hear her start and she was really getting saucy about it, so I put down the phone and walked away, I came back 30 minutes later and she wasn't there. She never called again.
    ████████████

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Pow Right in the kisser!

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

No, but I remember me and my cousin pranked a Taxi to go to a house across the road from his house. We just watched the Taxi sit there Beeping and then eventually getting out and knocking on the guys door and complaining. Haha how humourusly evil.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Here's one I did back when I was 12. I just dialed a random number.

Him: Hello
    Me: Hello sir, I'm calling to inform you of your $1 million dollar prize!
    Him: What!?
    Me: Yes sir, you've won one million dollars!!
    Him: Awesome! Really!?
    Me: No
    -click

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I was away from our house when this happened. The caller pranked one of our family members. Here is what happened as she told me.

Caller: Hello, is______ there?
    FM: Umm, no, why?
    Caller: One of the ________family members got into an accident,this is the city hall
    FM: What? What happened?
    Caller: She's now in the hospital

(In this point, my family member tried to call the one who is supposed to be involved in the accident, but no answer from hr cellphone, so she got nervous)

Caller: What is your name?
    FM: ________
    Caller: Well, ms.________, she entrusted you with a very important task
    FM: What is it?
    Caller: Bring money to this address.....
    FM: Money?
    (Then my bro noticed her anxiety and decided to intervene, the moment he got the phone, the caller hung up)

I told one of my friends about it and he told me that it might be one of those gang members who are wanted for years. He told me that some people actually bite this type of call, afterall they knew the name.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Well my dad's name is Bruce Lee.
    Here's how the phone call went down:

Me: Hello?
    Person: Does Bruce Lee live here?
    Me: Yes.
    Person: Really? Bruce Lee?
    Me: Yes.
    Person: Like from the movie?
    Me: Are you an idiot?
    *hangs up*

Now that I think back on it, it was probably a prank. XD

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

When someone prank calls me, I answer but I wait until they say something then I talk in some sort of weird accent. I keep that up until they hang-up on me. XD
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm...not really. Hven't got one, but I did 1 on my friend lol She never guessed it was me cuz she never expected me to call her, but i told her on the end.
    But I do hate a person who keeps telling people to prank call this person. *is a certain person btw* ... >:/

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

I've been known to play pranks on prank callers. (Telemarketers too)

For instance, they dial-in and I answer in a mechanical tone...
    "You have reached the Alcoholics Anonymous call-in tip line. Your call is very important to us, please hold."
    *click*

Though there aren't too many prank calls or wrong numbers coming in on my line, so all I get to toy with is the telemarketers. They're actually hilarious sometimes, because they haven't a clue what is going on and usually can't even pronounce my name correctly.

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade of Life View Post
    I've been known to play pranks on prank callers. (Telemarketers too)

For instance, they dial-in and I answer in a mechanical tone...
    "You have reached the Alcoholics Anonymous call-in tip line. Your call is very important to us, please hold."
    *click*
    THAT'S HILARIOUS. I'm going to try that sometime.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not only do I think this belongs in a blog because there's no real conversation (because the first post was stupid and hard to read)

But you do realize that you CAN get in serious trouble for prank calling people?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

My friend's pranked called some lady on my phone when I wasn't around. When I got back she called me back asking me all of these questions and getting mad at me about them

I had to stand there and tell her I had nothing to do with it, and that they wouldn't call her again over and over again till she got the point that they stole my phone -_-

It was scary, I hate prankcalling. I'm afraid to get in trouble.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Well I don't do parnkcalls that often. But I always do the same prank on telemarketers from newspapers.

Him: "Hello there, I call from *papers name*
    Me: "Sorry I only do interveiws for *other paper*
    -click

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

The funny thing about prank phone calling with me is, when someone is doing it to me....Some how itgets turned around that i am the pranker. I can always tell when i am getting pranked....They usually hide their numbers and i have only 2 friends whose numbers are private listings, so it does narrow it down.
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Prank Phone calls were so 1990s. They're just lame overall.

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

After a softball game, I was sitting in the back of the school bus and I called my female coach in the front of the bus saying that I was the guy she met at the club two nights ago. She was freakin out on me and she never hung up so I just kept telling her all this bs about her giving "me" her number and how "we" should hook up. She was flippin out!! It was so funny cuz after I hung up I told her that it was me and the whole bus started crackin up!!
    ~♡Ѻnn@♡~

Junior Member Shiguri_Sohma<3 has a spectacular aura about Shiguri_Sohma<3 has a spectacular aura about Shiguri_Sohma<3 has a spectacular aura about Shiguri_Sohma<3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:39 AM
    Threads

ok like me and my friend kept calling her ex and i would leave massages like "hello this is like cindy. how come you like never called me back? and it would go on and on and we did it for like two monthes and then one day he actually *67 ed us and my friends mom answered the phone and he started to yell at her and stuff and we got in trouble because of it but it was funny.

and another time we were prank calling people and this really hot guy answered so we decided to talk to him and in the middle of the conversation we asked him if he was single then he told us he was gay and hung up..... akward.

and also my ex cheated on me and so when guys want to sed me pix of them selves i always give them his cell number. yeah it is kinda evil.

ooh, and also on my birthday me and my boyfriend went to hang out at the park and we prank called my house and started singing random songs every time they answered, we went through everysingle one of my family members. it was great!

Closed Thread

Thread Information