AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the worst kid thing you have seen

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shadow slayer x View Post
    Worst thing? Heh, if you want somethin' that'll burn into your head...try kids that once picked up road killed racoon off the side of the street and started to beat a mentaly ill kid with it...I've seen it all...ugh.
    And of course...I called the police...that was just wrong and I can't stand to watch a human being suffered in front of my eyes. People who do that to others are pathetic, low, and sick cowards...

That's just cruel...
    The worse thing I've seen is kids that are like, years younger than me acting like they're grown. And I'm not that old either. It pisses me off. Like act your age. -_-

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

A kid peeing her pants in public. She looked old enough to know how to use the bathroom too.
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Senior Member forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo has a reputation beyond repute forgotten Duo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

The worst thing I've ever personally seen done I did myself, I had my sister drink a glass of urine. Long story, I was young and stupid.

I think the worst thing I've seen on tv would be the the kids who video taped themselves while beating a classmate. They wanted to be famous. Idiots.
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Keroppi-Chan View Post
    A kid peeing her pants in public. She looked old enough to know how to use the bathroom too.
    To be perfectly fair, and I am not at all ashamed to admit this, when I was still fairly young but in the double-digit age range I once peed my pants during a four-hour arcade session of Bust-A-Move because nobody was willing to take my game over so I can go to the bathroom and then give it back on my return.

I kept going for like one more stage before one leg of my jeans was just too soaked for my comfort level and I took a dive, put in my initials, told everyone there to go to hell and walked home to change my pants before hitting the other arcade around here back then.

EDIT: My point? She may have had a damn good reason for peeing on herself. For all we know, she could have been stung by a jellyfish. On land. A land jellyfish. Possibly a jellycritter.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 05-02-2008 at 01:29 AM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This was pretty gruesome, It happened like a year ago in Malaysia.

A small kid was playing inside an elevator. And unfortunately enough, the kids hand got stuck between the door. HOLY SNAP, The kid was seriously crying. It was a good thing there was people in the elevator to help. His hand came out all bruised in blue.

Also, my tale.
    I literally burned a part of a forest. Well, I'd say around the area of... 3m^2? It was so humiliating >.>;;
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat has a reputation beyond repute Ein Einsamer Soldat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads

All I can say is wow, some of those are just..wow
    Worst I've seen
    Disgusting: 4 kids peeing on a tennis ball so it's harder to grab
    Sad: This kid who was so desperate to fit in, he would let the other kids at the bus stop see who could hurt him the worse without bleeding.
    I used to watch him when his parents were gone(free of course, good family friends), when I found out what was going on it came to an abrupt end

Signature and Avi by:
    IchigoKiss

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    To be perfectly fair, and I am not at all ashamed to admit this, when I was still fairly young but in the double-digit age range I once peed my pants during a four-hour arcade session of Bust-A-Move because nobody was willing to take my game over so I can go to the bathroom and then give it back on my return.

I kept going for like one more stage before one leg of my jeans was just too soaked for my comfort level and I took a dive, put in my initials, told everyone there to go to hell and walked home to change my pants before hitting the other arcade around here back then.

Thats what I call dedication. All you other gamers should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Anyways back on topic. The worst thing I've seen a kid do, well this was my doing actually. Before I moved to Orillia I lived in Picton, a really small town with a population of just alittle under 5,000. I got picked on alot, so I took my rage out on this one kid that I invited over pretending to be his friend, then locked him in my leaky/damp basement without light for like 2 hours. My mother was home so no one could hear the screaming but me.

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Two young boys ripped the legs and claws of a live crab, the proceeded to stomp on it until it was only a stain on the street.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

*still in shock about what kagomei wrote*

the worst ive seen?? hmmm...probably when i was at the mall and there was this kid who threw a tantrum coz she wanted something (i forgot what it was)...i wasnt the type of kid who threw tantrums every now and then just to get what i wanted to when i saw her, i was kinda annoyed... @_@

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

ive seen a couple of kids who were cracking bike locks with a chisel
    and then i saw some other kids stealing a disabled kids wheel chair
    sick sick little brats

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One of the worst kid things I've seen, or actually I was informed of it, was two kids on of the buses at school getting high on the bus and then throwing up on themselves. How dumb...and nasty. ><

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I once saw a kid picked up some dog poo-poo from the ground and showed it for his mother. Nice gift ^_^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

1. animal abuse
    2. Children having "relationships" and the like. It forces my face to contort and my mind to scream "What the HELL! Ugh!" Thank God I haven't seen this personally, rather perpetuated in the media (dq brownie blizzard ad, disney/nickelodeon shows)
    Stop with the hormones in the chicken!
    *finished with short rant.

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

I saw a little kid screaming at his mom in the mall. He grabed her by the ankles causiong her to fall and bust her head...I would have shown that kid a thing or two if that had been me
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Hmmm...worst things I've seen kids do? That would be to exist...JOKING...I'm not that terrible.

D= I haven't seen as bad of things as a lot of the stuff here...but hmmm...a girl in 6th grade that's INCREDIBLY sexist? When I told her to stop picking on another boy in the group I was supervising, she looked at me weird and said something along the lines of, "But it's true...all guys are idiots." A 12-year-old that likes to talk about touching women? o.o I didn't like that kid...he wouldn't shut up...

Edit: OH YEAH. This girl that enjoyed tormenting me during this summer daycare program where I was a leader. She'd get her and her friends to climb onto my back, run off and get lost so I'd have to find her, kick me, and once she blocked me from getting a drink from a water fountain when I was thristy. xD of course...there wasn't much I could do...I did make her sit in the corner a few times though.
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 05-03-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

man guys i guess the things you guys have seen beat mine lol
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Closed Thread

Thread Information