AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Higurashi no naku koro ni, O.O

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Default Higurashi no naku koro ni, O.O

I could not find a sub forum for this. Please tell me if there is.
    I like the anime. I have not read the manga.
    Anyone else like it?

(This Series is Complete)

It is in the 58th year of Showa. The summer starts earlier than usual. In Jun, they’re enjoying the sound of cicada at noon and buzz of higurashi(*) in the evening.

Here, Hanamizawa Village, which locates on the rim of XX prefecture, is a small village whose popularion is less than 2,000. However, "it" repeats every year. Hinamizawa Village Consecutive Unnatural Murders (1979 ~ 1983). Every year, on the fixed day of Jun, one person dies and one person disappears. It is a death chain from the fight related to a big dam construction plan. The incident that was hidden in the middle of Showa revives. It is whether a plot or an accident...or a curse?

The person who’s supposed to be there doesn’t exist.
    The person who must not be there does exit.
    The person whom you met last night doesn’t exit.
    The person who is there doesn’t live.

The tragedy is inevitable? You can do nothing but succumb to it? However, do not submit yourself to the tragedy. It is only you that can face it

Higurashi no naku koro ni kai is the second season and the 3rd season is coming out this year!

It is my favorite anime of all time!
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

OH MY GOD!!!
    A third season coming out?!!?
    I wasn't expecting it after watching KAI!!!
    YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!!
    *hugs out of sheer excitement*

I love that series! It's the best, and I'm a huge fan. I haven't met many people who are fans of the show, but yes, I LOVE IT!
    The animation, storyline, characters, music, it's all beautiful. Definitely my #1!
    YOU ARE NOW MY FRIEND!!!

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amarhyllis View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!
    A third season coming out?!!?
    Inorite? I hope Onisarshi-hen gets animated as well as the Dice-Killing chapter; all because I want killer Rika because it sounds interesting. |D

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I really wish I could watch it and get into the fandom but I just can't. XD Last time, it nearly gave me an anxiety attack and that is not a pleasant feeling. >_>; It seems that I'm unable to watch any anime where the characters are going insane and it's NOT meant to be funny....that just really freaks me out. XD
    But I like the artwork and the music. A lot. Wikipedia says that parts of the first song are parts of the second opening played backwards! It's really cool. I used a program to reverse them so I can tell you it's true!

Oh and I found this cute pic and made it into a signature. ^^

Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 04-24-2008 at 08:55 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought the show was canceled because they found a copy of the game or manga in the room of a girl who killed her classmate. PTA - 0, Millions of Otaku with No Life - 1.

I played the game to death, way back when. Yeah, Rena freaked the bajeezus (wow, did I say that right?) out of me. The best part was when the second half of the games weren't still released and my friend and I had endless discussion during class trying to "solve" the mystery.

I got my cousin hooked and he started collecting the manga, though the hilarious thing is, he thought there would be eight volumes to complete tops (a volume for each episode of the game), but it turns out they have like three volumes for each episode and they're even doing the fan disc, so now he has this shelf full of Higurashi manga that's longer than his HunterXHunter collection and stilll counting, even though he started on HxH like, ten years earlier.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    I thought the show was canceled because they found a copy of the game or manga in the room of a girl who killed her classmate. PTA - 0, Millions of Otaku with No Life - 1.
    Oh wow. That's insane. I would've expected cancellation in the progress too if I heard about it.

so now he has this shelf full of Higurashi manga
    super JEALOUS! I wish they would bring the manga over to the US. I'd spend every dime I had on it. They already have some REALLY violent manga over here so Higurashi wouldn't be that much of a deal. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    I really wish I could watch it and get into the fandom but I just can't. XD Last time, it nearly gave me an anxiety attack and that is not a pleasant feeling.

Oh wow, that's not good. Well, it's not really a show for everyone. I just happen to like it BECAUSE it's so messed up. I just love shows where everything is scary and crazy. Please don't have an anxiety attack. OH! and your sig is precious. K1 and Rena look so cute.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

*laughs* I am fine now. I'm such a wuss. Oh thanks.^^ It's from a doujinshi (fancomic) I found on another forum. KeiichixRena is so cute. She hurt her ankle so he's carrying her. ^.^
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 04-26-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

I thought the show was canceled because they found a copy of the game or manga in the room of a girl who killed her classmate.
    That is nuts.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

This show is creepy...but that's what I like about it.
    I laugh all the times because the majority of characters are phsycotic...haha!
    Well...not as psycotic as my nextdoor neighbor who's a pedofile...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

It was good for 5 episodes, then It just turned into "lets see how many times we can kill the same characters!"

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I thought the show was canceled because they found a copy of the game or manga in the room of a girl who killed her classmate. PTA - 0.
    The Season 2 opening had to be altered and School Days episode 12 was delayed because it was believed a girl who killed her father was influenced by the two anime. D:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

What happened in the season two opening? o.o Tell us!

Closed Thread

Thread Information