AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Survivors of the Fallen

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Survivors of the Fallen

OOC: Rules!

1: No swearing
    2: Follow all AF rules
    3: Try to use proper grammar
    4: No spamming (includes one to two line posts double posts etc.)
    5: Only post 5 to 6 times a day
    7: Be curtious to fellow RPers
    8: Have fun!

BIC:

Atsui had been walking around the city of New York, New York. It had been a dull rainy day, as is common for the time of year. The sidewalks cluttered with a fair ammount of people that braved the rain with umbrellas, knowing it'd be faster to get to their destinations to walk rather than drive.

New York City, one of the head capitals of The Geno Federation. since a fair ammount of the worlds adult population had been wiped out the world had had a major increase in crime rates, but over the years it's been going down to where it stands at the moment.

Atsui looked down at a peice of paper in her handswhile she stood underneath an overhang.

"1313 Mulplex Condo, Slydel Dr., New York City, New York" it had written on it. Atsui had just secured an apartment that she would be staying in for a few months before traveling again.

She looked around at a nearby street sign, it read: "Brodway Rd." and "Amity St."

"At this rate it will be tomorrow before I find it..." she though while still maintaining her calm expression, but sighing a little as she did so. She put the paper back into one of the pockets on her skirt and pulled her hood back over her head and walked out from the over hang to continue her search for her apartment. Shw walked around for a while, bumping into the occasional person, as is expected on the sidewalks, after a while though the rain picked up and quickly turned into a down poor. So she walked into a nearby dinner and sat down at a tablenear a window. watching the rain fall through the glass.

"Wow the rains really pickin' up out there, there might even been an accident tonight." a waitress said as she walked over to Atsui, the waitress had curly red hair that was back in a clip and was cheerfully plump with a warm smile on her face and bright green eyes, she looked to be about her mide 30's. "I'm Darleen, I'll be your waitress. What can I get for ya darlin'? she asked Atsui.

Atsui just pointed to a random thing on the menu, which happened to be hot coco, and then the waitress left her to place the order. Leaving Atsui to be alone at the table, Atsui made sure that the marking on her leg wasn't showing before turning back to the window and watching the rain fall, and after a few minutes Darleen came back the the coco and said, "Just lemme know if ya need anythin' else sweetie."

Atsui nodded in response and then turned to the drink before her as Darleen walked away. She looked at her reflection in the cup and looked as if she were lost deep in thought, something that she didn't actually do very often but always looked as if she was.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Oli sprinted down the side walk as Tally and Easton raced her, not far behind.

"You better speed up or Sammy's going to have a fit!" she shouted over her shoulder and quickened her own pace. She knew she should have gotten them home sooner but the weather had been so nice, she hadnt wanted to leave. 'Sammy's going to hate me if we're late! Its Era's birthday and I was supposed to help bake a cake before she got back from lessons,' thought frantically swerving around a corner, edging steadily toward home. The sun had just started to turn red on the horizon. She had 2 minutes.

"Oli, wait up!!" shouted Easton from behind. His little legs pounded furiously on the ground as he tried to keep up. Oli quickly scooped him up in her arms and started running faster. Easton was like a dead weight in her arms but that couldnt be helped. The sun had almost set when she burst through the door, Tally right behind her.

Sammy was standing just inside the door. She glanced at her watch, glared at Oli and beckoned for her to follow her into the kitchen. Oli set Easton down and followed in utter relief. She had made it just in time.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

*10 years ago*

There was a scream... followed sharply by a second, high pitched and harrowing. The previously calm and lethargic night was shatter by them, and the vague traces of sleep fell sharply from the young boy's eyes. He stood up as quickly as he could, his entire body trembling both from the sudden jerk from sleep to wakefulness as well as from a slight gnawing terror. The screams had be close... deathly close. And they sounded frighteningly like his mother and elder sister. He short, childish hands clutched a small pocket knife , like a sword as he walked to the door of his room. His father had given him the knife and he always kept it close, he loved using it for whittling wood in the forests on lazy afternoons or marking the path he was taking on his latest foray in to the uncharted wilderness. However, this night he held the knife with trembling and frightened purpose. The tool had become a weapon, though its effectiveness with such fragile resolve could be debated. He opened the door to his room a sliver and looked out into the blackness of the family room. His eye had long ago adjusted to the darkness but he still couldn't see very well. However, he noticed a form sitting in his fathers chair but it was a touch too tall to be his father.

Suddenly the door to his father's room opened and the light went on, blinding the boy for a moment. As he squinted against the shafts of stinging whiteness he looked at the figure in the chair and noticed it was the blind man that they had taken in for the night. His walking stick was held in front of him, its tip on the ground and it's top being used as a chin rest with his hands to cushion it. There was a blindfold covering his eyes and parts of a face which was one of a man just entering into middle age. His hair was too pale for that face, the hoary color of a man on his death bed. That same deathly paleness seemed to permeat the rest of his body as his pale skin contrasted sharply against the torn dirty-black clothes that seemed to have been lived in for years.

As the boy turned his eyes away from the blind man he saw at the still and lifeless forms of his mother and sister. Though they were still, the boy could not perceive a wound upon their forms. His father, noticed them too and shouted, "What have you done?!"

"What?" said the man with warm yet vicious smile, "Is it that much of a surprise? You should have seen this coming years ago. You were lucky to have been able to hide and run away this long. Now the time has come to pay for your sins, you're cohorts in crime have already gone before you."

"Who...who are you?" his father stuttered. The paleness of the blind man seemed to be contagious as it was now slipping into his father's skin. His face was white now and his wide. Their was a visible tremble in him but the boy was confused. Crime? What crime could his father have done?

"You do not recognize me... well then..." the blind man unwrapped the covering over his eyes and reveal them. What first struck the boy was how in focus they were and how quickly they moved to his father's face. These were not the eyes of a blind man, dull and unseeing, these were sharp and clear. This man could see perfectly but hid his eyes for some reason, perhaps because of their unnatural golden hue.

His father continued to pale, till it seemed he was nothing more than a porcelain doll, fragile and delicate. "Those eyes... you're ****** *******"

The other man replied with a smile... "I see you remember... but please... no one has called me that name in a loooong time...that person... is no more..."

"B-but... but why? Why are you doing this?" his father cried out...

"Because, my old friend, I have to clean up are mistake and to punish us, who caused it. You needn't worry over much... I will join you too... in the darkness... but first I will undo the sin which we have done."

None of what the man said seemed to make sense. And the boy's father seemed just as perplexed... his hands groped behind him and rested on the baseball bat. Suddenly his father lunged towards the man, picking it over his head then...fell. He didn't stumble, he just stopped moving and collapsed to the ground. The 'blind' man smiled vaguely, and in the place where his father had been the boy saw an vague cloud of light. It took a vaguely spherical shape and hover gently into the man's hand. "Do not worry for your wife and daughter... they are in a better place... one day they will be reborn, hopefully by that time they will be able to be born with out our sin upon them." the blind man was talking to the light gently, with a glowing kindness about him that seemed so out of place from what he had done. He seemed to be comforting the orb of light... but then his voice turned meloncholic, "You, however, will not get that mercy... you will recieve the punishment for your crimes." Suddenly the man's hand started to glow and he began to crush the orb which shrieked a horrifying wail that peeled the boy's skin. Just when the boy felt his body growing impossibly distant, the orb shattered.

The man sighed and stood up, and walked to boys room. The boy jumped back and pressed himself against the wall of his room, holding his knife in front of him. He trembled and closed his eyes before, very gently, a warm and comforting hand grabbed his wrist and moved it aside. "Its okay little boy... I'm not going to hurt you. You were lucky, you were born from your fathers pure genes and without the taint of either your mothers DNA or your fathers soul. Now come... let us get you somewhere safe."

The boy opened his eyes and saw the 'blind' man, his eyes once more rapped in a bandage. the man smiled gently and pulled the boy up and the boy followed, too weak now to resist. They left through the front door and walked into town through the forest. What he saw there the boy would never forget. Bodies covered the street, and like his mother and sister's these had no wounds. Nothing had hurt them, it was like they had just been made to die with a simple word. The man led him through this, advising him gently not to look, but the boy could do nothing but look. It was so horrible that it stole his eyes without his permission, forcing him to stare at it. A mother and child lay next to each other, staring into each others blank and lifeless eyes. And man he had been smote (for that was the only word the young boys mind could think of to describe this horror) as he was sitting on a bench and still sat there, his face pale and a contented smile still on his face.

Eventually they came to an apartment and the 'blind' man knocked. The door was answered but the door only opened a crack and a gun was pointed at them, "Who are you? I'm not letting you in if you be thinking that!"

The 'blind' man begged to him, "Please... don't let me in... just this boy..." he pushed the young boy forward toward the crack but shielding him from the gun, "I found him as I was wandering around and he was kind enough to warn me of what was happening, I, in my blindness, could not see the silent death that was catching these people. So we have spent the past hour knocking on each door to find someone who would help us... but if you will not trust me than at least take the boy!"

The man behind the gun looked at him briefly, "Alright... but leave... now... and once I'm sure you're gone I'll let the boy in."

The blind man thus departed tapping his cane in front of him to find his way. When he was two minutes gone the chain on the door opened and the man, a old man in his 70s and obviously untouched by mutation, let him in. "Come on in boy... i'll see if I can get you some food"

*Present Day*

The young man, formerly a young boy, stood ran through the streets of New York City. For the past 2 years he had been following rumors of a strange blind man and had gradually caught up. Just now he had been told by someone they had seen a young blind man, his eyes covered by cloth, walking by not twenty minutes ago.

The young part had thrown him off when he had first been starting out but given the man had a habit of being in places before or after, they had suffered horrid death to their mutant population the man was sure that this blind man was the blind man from his boyhood.

After the old man the boy had been living with died, he had set out after the blind man, it had taken him so long that now he was filled with nervous energy at the prospect of killing the man who had slaughter so many.

And he had a surprise for that blind man when he found him, he thought with a smile as he rubbed the stock of his shotgun.

Suddenly the blind man appeared, walking down the road gingerly and then he walked into a deserted alley, almost on cue. The avenger smiled, perfect, a place without him having to worry that someone, unknowing of this blind man's true nature would come to his aid. After all, attacking a blind man in broad daylight with a shotgun, was not something normally associated with virtuous action though in this case it was.

"Stop, ****** ******!" The boy shouted when they had reached a suitably spacious but abandoned backyard. It was still rather cramped but it was enough for the boys purposes.

"Oh? No one has called me that in so many years." the man said while turning and the boy's eyes widened. If it wasn't for the paleness of his features and his response to his own name, the boy would not have recognized the young man here as the formerly middle aged man of ten years ago. How had he gotten so young? But then the rain began to fall and the boy was brought back to the moment.

"Well, I am, You bastard! You killed my father, my mother, my sister, and countless others! You didn't think you would go unpunished, did you?" the boy shouted.

The blind man sighed and with a voice that betrayed his true age, so heavy was it with knowledge and the sufferings of life, "No... I will not go unpunished...however, I will have to delay that punishment so that I can fix at least part of my mess. Then I will accept my punishment with open arms. So please... leave me to my buisness...but... wait... you're genes... their mutated. I can tell. Why couldn't I sense this before... normally its a rather easy process." He held a small device in his hands, he brought his hand down suddenly in a strange gesture that didn't seem to pertain to what he was doing. "this device picks up mutant abilities that are displayed within the individual"

Suddenly the boy was behind him. He had begun displaying amazing speed and dexterity after he had turned 13. "Die you bastard." He pulled the trigger of the gun, but the shot never came.

Instead the sound of a body hitting the floor came, but the blind man stayed standing. The boy looked down and saw that his own body was lying there. "You had lost from the moment my hand came down." The boy remembered that the blind man had made such a gesture and at the time had thought it bizarre, but he didn't understand what it had to do with anything. Suddenly he saw souls swirling around the man screaming, and shrieking. And their was a hole above the man and the souls came out of it. The blind man sighed and turned around, "I suppose the reason i didn't notice before is that the mutation must have been tied to testosterone or some other hormone released during puberty and so it was latent until you came of age. In that case, forgive me for making you waste your precious time by hating me, but don't despair, you will get another change at life." The boy stare at him the man grabbed him, or rather grabbed his soul with his glowing hand. He then moved the boy's soul and placed it within the gate. As the boy struggled to get free, a warmness began to overtake him and suddenly a pleasant whiteness enveloped him, and would... until his next life.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 04-21-2008 at 08:30 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

"Man, what a dreary day," Claude thought out lound. He had heard rumors that New York was a fairly dismal place when it rained, but he hadn't experienced it himself yet. For a few days, he had been staying in an apartment near Brenten Ave., getting accustomed to the city-life. That was to say, not that he was a rural bumpkin. Paris had been a big hang out spot for him and his friends before "the event" and in some was New York was similar. Mass amounts of people, stenchs no human shold have to smell, and a fair amount of culture. He was somewhat disheartened by the cities comparable lack of romance and beauty, but this was the new hub of a new state, so he needed a new mindset to go with it.

The rain got harder and Claude pulled his green raincoat over his head, briskly racing with the rest of the crowd to find some sort of shelter from the storm. He decided to head for the nearby Cafe and Diner "Foreman's" which not only was closeby but served coffee that Claude would actually drink. Claude eventually made his way underneath the resteraunt's orange and balck over hang. He leaned against a window, lit up a ciggarette, and pretended to stick to his lips. Claude didn;t really smoke, but it was a great way to cover for his gas-spray implant. A build up of his poisonous lead gas could cause the mechanisms to act up and few people noticed the gas he released from the tip of his tobbacco had an odd green tint. He quickly threw down the ciggarette, stomped on it with his heel, and walked inside the Diner, triggering a small bell as he opened the door.

Noramally, he would have taken a seat at the bar, but something caught his eyes in one of the tables. A girl about his age was looking fondly over her drink. Long cyan hait draped from her brow and though covered by a hood, he noticed the slightest gleam of violet eyes. It seemed also that beneath the large cape-like robe she wore was a spectacular framed. A barely perceptible smile twitched at the corner of Claude's mouth; that was a girl. With ease he slid into a chair of another table paralell to the windowshe sat near. As he slid of his raincoat, he made sure he could get a glimsp at her face. Thought Claude was a straight up knave when it came to females, he had a certain "foolproof" strategy he had to follow. The first stage: observation. Stalkerish? Maybe slightly, but he would hurt her, he wasn't that kind of guy. A waiter soon came to take his order and he absentmindedly ordered a grilled cheese and coffee. He really didn't care about eating, this whole American 3-meal system didn't sit right with him anyhow. As the waiter left with his order he smirked to himself; he was hungry for something else.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ryou had been walking the streets of New York all day long. His body wasn't even apart of the whole that was the earth. He was sliding in and out of traffic, passing past men and women only stopping to let cars pass.

"Hey you!!!! Idiot.....The light is red move out of the way!!" Ryou only walked across the street and looked back at the man that was leaning against a wall. It was the same man that had yelled at him. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he fell over. Ryou only continued walking once he knew he was dead.

"Yeah man this place has great food......But dude it's a low budget place for poor people. Your dad is rich. Lets go on somewhere else." The boys left and as they moved Ryou turned his eyes toward a beautiful girl sitting in the dinner. She was lost in thought but Ryou only continued into the dinner and sat down. As he sat down a girl named Darleen came up to him with the same smile she always wore.

"Hey there Mister Silent. Nice to see you again. Let me guess......a glass of hot green tea. Yeah i'm right. I knew it. Sure thing." She toke his order and came back in less then two minutes with his tea. Before setting it down she grinned at him and Ryou felt a slight bit of sexual tension in her body. He didn't have to read her mind or anything he just looked at her body language. It was on fire.

"If you need anything else just call." Ryou nodded and began to drink before he looked at the girl sitting close to the window. He looked back down and without anyone seeing he grinned.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Allen never liked crowded places why he came to this large city was beyond him. His once green eyes now silver stared up at the clouds as they let The water poor.
    "Maybe im looking for a reason." He wispered to himself. He Felt the rain quickly soke through his clothing, The cold water didnt bother him. It helped him feel more, well normal. So many years of not being around others or showing emotion kind of had a huge dapper on life. Allen smirked thinking about why he was in this dreary city. He put his hands in his pocket and began walking down the side walk with long strides. He remembered now, A change he wanted a change in life. Living in Germany for so many years was starting to bring memories back he would rather forget, Plus it was getting boring. Allen Chuckled,
    "So i come to New York for alittle excitment." He laughed out loud causeing a few people to look at him like he was crazy, But who wasnt these days. His walk carried him by a few eating places, He rarely ate being half vampire does that to you. Why he was in New York still bipassed him, He felt some kind of tug telling him there was something there, something he had to see or some people he had to meet. He didnt know, He ran his right hand through his soked silver hair getting it out of his eyes. As he passed a small Dinner's window he took a glance at the window, and paused for only a moment. There was a girl looking as if she was lost in thought and she had a strange presance about her. Allen didnt stay and gaze at the girl but kept walking.
    'Time to go home.' He thought to himself. With a quick look back he vanished from sight using his speed to seem as if he disappeared. He arrived quickly at his home he managed to buy. It was a small 2 bed, 2 bath house right next to the water. But it was perfect for him,
    "No friends to bother me." He said and walked into the living room which was good sized, and threw his wet coat on the back of the couch. His sword and Handgun was layed out on the kitchen table. He didnt feel up to a shower knowing he'll be back outside in only a couple of hours. With that he slowly decended his rear onto the couch and closed his eyes, He was in the mood for a light nap though.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-21-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Island of Manhattan was washed by rain that morning. It came down to clean the city, yet it still smelled like a sewer in the abandoned area where Mutiny and Raizer had their encampment. The old warehoulse was a remnant of a past age, forgotten in the hustle and bustle of modern New York. This location was remote enough that it had not been raided and so far they had beren safe camping there. They had not even bothered to take turns standing watch last night, opting instead for one good night of uninterrupted sleep.

Raizer Blade, the son of the circus performer known as William the Blade, woke to the sound of rain coming down on the rooftop. He had grown up very much alone since his father disappeared when he was nine years old. He did not know why his father had always hidden him from the authorities but he avoided any unwanted attention, careful to remain a low profile. When he had started interacting with other Genos he still stayed pretty much to himself. It had annoyed him at first that Yuriko wanted to travel with him. But she did not seem frightened by his appearance as so many others were. Most people treated him as if he were some sort of monster. She was the first friend he had ever had. One day he feared she would leave him, though. Some things were just too good to be true. His relationships never lasted very long. It was only a matter of time before he would be alone again.
    He rose and smelled the odors in the air. His stomache growled. He did not know how long it had been since he had last eaten. He stroked the sharp plumes erupting from his scalp to wipe away any dirt he had accumulated.
    After dressing in his breeches, Raizer set about donning the scrap metal that served as his armor. It was easy to repair when damaged since he could simply slap on more metal to the crude plate held together by bending and tying it together. He covered in with a blanket he used as a cloak so as to give himself some defense against the downpour. He then strapped the weapons on, his daggers hanging from a belt and the twin blades he weilded slung across his back.

Yuriko Matazia, known to the other street rats as Mutiny, woke with a start. She looked over to where Raizer's blankets and gear normally were, where he slept, and realized he was gone. She had not even noticed when he had gone out. But that was all right. He would be back. She knew that he often hunted his own food rather than eat the foodstocks here. That was a good thing since there was no telling how long the food would actually last. She knew it would probably not last very long. She appreciated the fact that Raizer went on his little hunts, even if all he brrought back were rats and vermin.
    She slept in her mini skirt and tube top but changed from them into warmer clothes, donning instead her tank top, flight jacket and camo pants. After that she set to cleaning the mud off her combat boots. Leaving it on them would cause the leather to corrode. She couuldn't have that. Shoes were hard to come by.
    After she finished cleaning the boots, Yuriko set to the task of doing maintenance on her pistols. The colt .45 handguns were her favorite and without proper care they would not stay nice long.
    She could not help but think about Raizer. She had watched him getting dressed sometimes when he thought she was asleep. He tended to sleep naked, often in a fetal position, beneath his blankets. He also tended to walk around with nothing on at night when he needed to get a drink or to relieve himself. She sometimes wanted to crawl under the his blankets with him, to be held and caressed in his arms. But while some of the Geno females she knew engaged in wanton sexual activities, Yuriko could not behave that way. Raizer had never really expressed an interest in her and she did not want to be hurt if he did not have feelings for her.

The rain was a blessing in some ways. The rain allowed him to hunt above ground without the fear of being discovered. Raizer had managed to kill a rather large dog and drag its carcass a ways. But it was too heavy for him. The rain washed its blood into the sewers so that there was no trail left behind but could not wash all the blood from his armor. Raizer cut the animal uip and wrapped the pieces in the blanket before heading back to the campsite.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 04-23-2008 at 12:17 AM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix has a reputation beyond repute Naix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 10:07 AM
    Threads

Chronos was walking down a street and didn´t have a care in the world. How could he since he didn´t even know what to care about. Ever since he opened his eyes in that old building he´s been travelling all around the world just to finish where he started....back here in New York. He didn´t like this town because it reminded him of how he failed his search for his past. “Oh man” he sighed. "I´d beeter go have some rest somewhere or I´ll faint for sure". The rain outside was a little help to keep him going since he loved how it sounds and feels, though he was too tired to enjoy the rain any furthers so he decided to look for some shelter.

Chronos entered a nearby dinner to finally have some rest. He was soaking wet but he dried up pretty fast thanks to his powers. He seated himself behind a table in the corner of the dinner and leaned back. After no time a waitress came to take his order “Hi, my name is Darleen and I will be taking your order, so, what shall it be mister?” Chronos slowly opened his eyes and replied with a smile “Is water free?” He didn´t have any money since he spend the last of it on the trip here. The waitress smiled and said also with a smile “Yes, naturally.” Chronos was relieved and said in a bit joyful voice “Then I´ll have a glass of water please.” he knew it sounded a bit weird but what could he do, he was broke and therefore he couldn´t afford any real food or drink. This situation only made him feel even more down then he was before.

The waitress nodded and walked away. Chronos leaned back again and had a look around the seemingly uninteresting dinner. It wasn´t very full but there were people sitting all around. Chronos thought to himself "Ah, foolish "nromals", how easy your life is, what would I give for being one of you. To know my past, to have a job and some money, but no....I had to be a guinea pig is some twisted projesct and be a weirdo to the rest of my life....if only I could remember." Then something cought his attention, a girl, a really pretty girl though he didn´t see her face, but that wasn´t what concearned him about her. He was almost sure he saw her before, but like always he couldn´t remember where. She just looked familiar to him for some reason and Chronos wanted to know why. "Well, might as well give it a try" he thought. He stood up and walked towards the girls table. He approached her and asked with a smile "Is this seat taken?"
    Last edited by Naix; 04-22-2008 at 02:43 PM.
    The sea of fear has endless depths.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The rain continued to pour down as Raizer dragged the carcass of the animal into camp. It was well after noon by the time he returned.
    Yuriko had tidied up the area, folding and stacking their blankets neatly in one corner. She came over as he arrived and gave him a slight hug after he set the body down.
    As Raizer stripped off his bloody armor, Yuriko went over and unwrapped the carcass to prepare it for them to skin. Skinning the animal served a dual purpose, as not only did it make the meat easier to prepare but it also would give them leather which could be treated and sold. Since the animal would probably spoil if they tried to keep it all for Raizer to eat, she knew they would probably have to sell most of it. That was good though since they would eventually need to buy more supplies. Yuriko knew it would be easiest to start skinning the animal near to the head. It was in beginning to do so that she noticed something odd. She called over to Raizer to get him to look at it as well.
    As Raizer came closer to the dog's head, he was able to see things he had not noticed in the heat of battle and the downpour of rain. The animal appeared to have gills on its neck. Upon closer examination of the mouth, Yuriko had also discovered that the animal possessed venom sacs. Thank goodness his thick skin had protected him from its bite. This was no typical dog and was possibly a mutation resulting from the geno gas. He could not be sure. Still, such a thing would have to be reported, so even though he disliked the idea, they would have to travel into the more heavily populated area of the city.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 04-22-2008 at 10:14 AM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Erica stretched her arms and yawned as she looked out of her small house, the rain did not bother her much but she did not see a reason to leave the doghouse she lived in just yet. A few people walked by as they entered the central park but most did not even notice the doghouse or sign "beware of half werewolf" that was a few meters infront of it. Erica cirkeled a few times before laying down in the moth eaten blankets laying her head on her hands her wolven ears twitched a bit. she smiled a bit the doghouse was put here by some other geno people as a joke noone ever expected her to move into it, before the house was placed she had a hole near one of the bigger ponds. after she moved into the house another joke was placed which was the sign beware of halfwerewolf. she did not mind the people left her alone unless they needed something which was mostly track a lost child. she watched the geno-people wander in and out of the park lazily.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The blind man softly tapped his way up the streets. Compared to New York city before the disaster this place was a ghost town, but for a city after the proliferation of the "Geno Gene" it was a positive hive of activity. However, the activity was not great enough to inhibit the blind man as he quietly walked up the streets in his silence.

He sighed gently to himself and entered Central Park. The rain was still coming down and there were few people in the park. But the blind man didn't mind the rain, and as he wiped a pale strand of hair that was now plastered to his face. Suddenly, not to far from him, a man fell to the ground, his complexion suddenly going ashen but the blind man seemed not to notice. And then another person collapsed. And another. But all the while the blind man sat their silent and unseeing, one hand gently resting in his pocket.

He stood very gingerly after a few minutes and walked away, seemingly unaware. Tapping his walking stick gently with a blank, bored expression on his face.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Erica blinked when a man passed by and another man fell down. she crawled out of the doghouse and crouched near the fallen man and sniffed him. A whine escaped her throat, he was dead she followed the other man with her eyes only to see anothe fallen. She growled and followed him from a safe distance on al fours her tail high in the air and al her senses sharp. when another fell she knew what to do, erica had a deal with a couple of people that lived around central park for food she found lost kids but also would warn if something dangerous was in the park weather it was a geno, vampire, werewolf or humanoid. she threw her head back and howled three times loudly. Most of the people who heard her howl grabbed there things and left some stubborn or people who werent sure why the howls were made remaind in the park. Erica still followed the man from safe distance growling.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Nespa... Samael was sitting down when those people died around him. He wasn't moving at the time.

The blind man heard three howls, in short sharp intervals but seemed to dismiss it as nothing of import. But suddenly a slight hunger came upon him, so he decided to slip into some small restaurant and get something to eat. However, this was not an easy task and he had to find someone and ask for directions since he would not be able to tell what building had a restaurant in it and which did not. Eventually though he found his way to small place a took a seat as neatly and as orderly as a person without sight could do.

He order simple food, a salad and water. He had not the money for anything more extravagant than that so he ate it with humble graciousness.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Allen woke with a start his sencitive hearing picked up the 3 sharp howls of what sounded like a wolf. He slowly stood up stretching his stiff muscles. He looked at the clock on top of the plasma tv, He had only been sleeping for at most an hour. With a sigh Allen ran a hand through his tangles damp hair.
    "Dang it, wheres a brush?" With that he walked to the bathroom and retreived a brush quickly taking out the knots and tying his hair back again. With another sigh he picked up his Katana and handgun and fastened them to their harnesses, Then threw his coat on. Grabbing his house key on the way out, The door slammed and there was a locking sound. Pocketing his kays he began walking to where he heard the wolf howl. His strides Quicked as he drew closer to the park. He sped up to a job and stopped close to a wolf sniffing around. He began to do the same, Death was in there air. He bared a fang at the smell. He just relized he hadnt fed sense he came here.
    'Great stupid me.' Allen thought to himself and continues walking in teh direction of the park. As he walked passed the wolf he looked down at it and smiled. He remembered having a puppy till tainted water had killed it. With that he kept walking keep his strides long but trying to look as normal as possible.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-22-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: kera my char is a half-werwolf not a dog lol

erica crouched when the man left the park and growled she was just about to turn back to her doghouse and her nose picked up the scent of a vampire. she growled 'i can handle one vampire'. she follow her nose to where she smelled allen and stood before him at a small distance "grrr not geno, not humanoid not welcome, my teritory bloodsucker get lost grrrrr". erica did her best to look bigger and her ears laid flat on her head while her canines were bared. Erica didn't like vampire just as she did not like werewolves both races seemed to want her dead for being a halfblood though lately the vampires seemed more intrested in capturing her "grrr get lost i say" she snarled.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Sorry about that all he smells is were wolf just as your character only smells vampire.

Allen froze is langthing steps at hearing the werewolf growl at him and looked back with some shock soon he got over it after hearing the wolf speak and started laughing.
    "Little lady, your vary much mistaken." With a kind smile he added
    "For i am not completely a vampire, Only half." He put his pointer finger to his lips.
    "Shhhh dont tell, Some people wouldnt mind my head on a plater or my blood in a cup." He said joking to the werewolf. He then crouched down not afraid of the werewolfs behaver or her angry voice.
    "Indeed i have to drink blood but it not vary aften. Just once a month and i dont kill the innocent."He said with a smile trying to calm her.
    "By the way my name is Allen Dagger." He held out his hand as he plopped his butt on the wet ground. The rain still came down and he was soked once again. He kept his happy smile on even though he was hungry he would have to wait. He never killed when he fed he made sure of that but he's met a few vampires that could care less who lived and who survived. He held no secrets away from the werewolf nor did he wish to be an enemy. Wolves never really bothered him thinking he was a normal weak vampire. Oh how wrong they were.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-22-2008 at 05:09 PM.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

OOC: Kanti's Color Awswelv's Color
    If you have trouble reading either one, let me know and Ill change it.

BIC:
    Kanti groaned, leaning forward against the harsh winds whiplashing against his face. Snowing was falling violently as the wind pushed forcibly against his body at a good 10 to 15 miles per hour. His arms were held crossed in front of him, covered by no more than his cloak to protect against the wind. He looked downward at his feet and at the white snow, a good foot and a half deep, if not deeper, which only helped to impede his movement.

The wind was beginning to bother him, his skin crawled at the intense cold. Despite having lived in Russia for the majority of his life, he still wasn't used to the extreme cold. He prefered the heat of a flame, being a pyro. He had even trained himself to be immune to the burn of fire, he had the burn marks to prove it, too.

He looked up for a second out of either curiosity or sheer stupidity, the latter of which seemed more likely to him. But in doing so, with his right eye pressed closed against the blowing winds, Kanti analyzed the land around him. He could only see for several yards in front of him before everything became sheer white. The ground was covered in snow for seemed to stretch on for miles and there were no trees nor even any brush on the ground to liven the view. Occassionally, what seemed to be a burnt stick would shoot up jaggedly from the ground, deep black in color and usually broken from the wind. Even more rarely occuring would be a bunch of these groups of sticks. It was obvious that this sad, barren wasteland was what remained of what was once, according to legend, a beautiful, luscious wilderness in the western most part of Russia.

"Whatever happened to this place, master? It was once said that the wilderness of Russia was beautiful and far reaching and that the snow on the trees gave the most beautiful of views. Where did all of that go?" Kanti asked, somewhat actually intreged, but mainly searching for a way to break the silence.

"It died, as did many other things on G-Day."

Awswelv moved onward after answering the question as Kanti came to a sudden halt, looking at him for a while before continuing onward again. Awswelv's cloak flowed behind him, carried by the wind as his cross necklace trailed behind his neck, the chain necking swung over his shoulder by the wind. His black t-shirt and tan pants rustled violently against the spurts of wind. However, despite the little protection against the cold, Awswelv seemed unaffected, due either to him being a vampire or due to his whole life being lived in Russia, neither would have surprised, nor did he really care which it was.

Kanti continued walking on, lowering his head down again against the wind, staying silent for sometime before raising his head again, throwing several questions at his master.

"Where are we going, anyway? We are going rather far out of our way to just be going on a routine hunting trip. Besides, its getting dark, shouldn't we try and find some food or at least a place to sleep for the night?" Kanti shivered.

"Not that it should matter," Awswelv started, slightly aggrivated at all the questions, "But we are on our way to an abondaned hangar. It has a plane we can use to fly to the United States. And no, we will not stop. We will continue to walk until we reach the hangar. Then, if you wish, you can go find some food, my body doesnt require petty needs as such. We won't be taking off until tomorrow morning anyway and at our current pace we can reach the hangar an hour or so after night fall."

Awswelv continued forward, his pace unrelenting and his body unstopping. Wisps of black air flowed around from in front of his body, flowing in the air behind him. He was refracting the light from the setting sun around him, creating a pocket of darkness around himself to prevent from burning up in what little light was left. It would only be another 2 to 3 hours before they reached the hangar and he could finally take down the barrier. It was demanding to not only walk in this extreme cold, but to hold off the light from his body as well. He breathed in deeply, exhaling through his nose, his facial expression holding grim and dark as they continued onward through the Russian wilderness.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yuriko was concerned suddenly. Hadn't she heard howling earlier off in the distance in the direction of Central Park? What if there were more of these creatures, or even an entire pack. Or worse, it could be werewolves. The day her parents had changed still stuck in her memory, giving her nightmares. The howling could be heard clearly due to the sound echoing off the glass and metal buildings here in the city, most of which sat empty after G-Day. It made her shudder. She thought about it as she prepared for their trip into town. She knew they would have to go but worried what they might encounter. She was but a Humanoid among Genos, and while she could handle herself she did not always feel safe out there.
    Raizer stood nearby eating a can of beans. He had decided that eating the creature might not be a good idea. Who knew what chemicals were in its blood. He had left the pieces of the beast to drain fluids over a sewer grate just outside the warehouse. If there were creatures like it out there, let them find it away from their camp.
    A barrel burned nearby with the remains of the blanket that had carried the caracass being incinerated inside of it.
    Yuriko thought of the days when escaping her foster family, about how she had foolishly tried to carry a suitcase for her clothes. The backpack she had nowcarried worked much better. It was big enough to hide her pair of two and a half foot staves. If she had to carry a five foot staff like the one the two staves she carried could be joined into, it would have been much more awkward to take with them. She rolled the staves into her blanket now, however, making them easy to access should she need them in an upcoming fight.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 04-22-2008 at 05:50 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Oli vigorously mixed ingredients as Sammy sighed behind her.

"You shouldn't stay out so late. I know its just getting to be sun-down time but I worry about you being out. You know there have been vampires and werewolfs through here before and you might be able to protect yourself and your family against one or maybe even two but what if there were more? You just can't do this," said Sammy with another sigh as she turned to Oli, sadness in her eyes. She was always looking out for her and her brothers and sisters.

They had always lived close to the city but it was like they lived in the middle of nowhere. Almost everyone around them had disappeared or moved away after G-day and they alone seemed to stay put. But where did they have to go? A group of 7 kids, 3 of which were Genos, were not likely to be accepted many places these days.

"I'm sorry, Sammy. Easton just wanted to get something special for Era's birthday and I couldnt say no. He's just still so sweet and innocent. I'll be more careful next time. When is Joey going to go pick up Era, anyway?" Oli asked, trying to change the subject. She glanced over her shoulder at the slight rain drumming on the window as she carefully poured the mix into a pan and placed it in the oven.

OOC- Should I make a post in the sign-up thread with a list of her siblings?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: Geeze Luzy, long enough first post, you're making the rest of us look bad lol.

BIC:
    Atsui looked up at the man that had approached her. He had shaggy dark brown hair and peircing blue eyes. "Is this seat taken?" he had asked her. She shook her head no and then motioned for him to sit down with her. other men had walked into the dinner too, but she didn't take too much note, only that both had looked at her, which made her a little uneasy. "I feel like I'm prey for them or something..." she thought.

Then she looked at the man that had asked to sit with her and she got out a pen and peice of paper and wrote, "I'm Atsui, I must say you're rather comfortable, asking to sit with me and all."
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The hallway was clear. The was no sound save for the dripping of water that was leaking through the abandoned townhouse's roof. The place had been abandoned and then torn apart for anything of even moderate value long ago and the fact that it remained stand was a testament to its construction crew not cutting corners. But that didn't matter now. He had a werewolf to worry about.

It was the usual work for Søren but that didn't make the job any easier. He was still severely outclassed in both speed and muscle and no amount of experience would ever fix that problem. But then... thats what made it all the more satisfying when he won. He didn't overpower his targets, he out-thought them. This wolf in particular also outgunned him as he was carrying a machine gun last time Søren had seen him. If Søren had been holding that gun the kick back alone would have rendered it useless, not too mention the bruising and broken bones. It had been designed for being mounted on a vehicle, possibly a humvee or a tank, but the wolf must have gotten it off the black market. The army bases of the world had long ago been stripped of their goods and those weapons were now floating around waiting for someone willing to shoot them.

Søren had just turned the corner when he distinctly heard sniffing behind him. He smiled to himself. For all his fire power this wolf wasn't a professional. Tracking an enemy by scent in this kind of a firefight was suicide, it completely gave away his position which gave Søren all the advantage he need. The walls here were concrete, so they would suffice perfectly. Some of the older town houses in New York were brick and they didn't work as well for the tactic Søren was about to use. He carefully expelled the current slug from his combat shotgun and loaded two new, specific ones in a particular order.

And then... he waited. The werewolf was getting closer, the sound of his sniffing was giving him away... and then he reached the point Søren wanted. The bounty hunter fired his shotgun towards the opposite while, shooting out the non-lethal, rubber slug he had loaded into it. The slug bounced off the opposite wall and hit the wolf square in the face. Instantly, the wolf recoiled, gripping his head in his hands and rearing back. Exposing his throat. Søren quickly expelled the spent shell and placed the barrel underneath the beast-man's chin and opened fire.

The body fell to the ground, changing back to its human form as it did. The head was... mangled beyond recognition.

Søren slipped out a small camera. It was old, 18 years old, but still it was one of the newest that existed. Many high-end consumer goods were no longer produced. Trade had shriveled to small scale opertions and nobody had the resources to run a factory with any sort profit outside the local buyers. So, the halls of industry lay dormant and dead, this camera, and several other artifacts, the only throwbacks to those by gone days. Still, it was serviceable and Søren used it to take a picture of the corpse. It wasn't much for evidence of the kill, given the state of the head, but it would have to do.

He stepped out of the apartment, shutting of the lights as he did. The electricity had long ago returned. People had grown to used to this luxury and as soon as the effects of G-Day had subsided enough they had returned to the power plants that remained and repaired them. It was one of the closest things the new world had to a government. That and his current clients.

Todays, work was for a militia. It was one of a number of organizations that tried to enforce the laws that had been in place before G-Day. Though they had harsher punishments than had previously been due. It was a product of necessity which Søren could understand. With things as they were, more ruthless means were needed to bring the populace to heel. Once peace and order were once more the norm, the punishments could be slackened. His victim today had been a murderer, which meant he had a death warrant. Rape, murder, arson, and armed robbery were punished by death. Petty larceny and the like had harsh punishments as well and they were entirely corpereal. None of the militias had the man power or the space to run a prison . The most they had were temporary jails for people for who a trial was deemed necessary or who were still to be punished. No more.

------

Once, Søren had collect the money for his kill, he stepped into a nearby restaurant to eat... he sighed and stared at the ceiling, he hadn't heard any rumors of a blind man since he came here, but he knew that the man was still in New York... he could sense it. He had followed him here from England but had lost him shortly thereafter.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

This was certainly not Claude's day. Already, one guy was eyeing his canidate and another had come to sit with her. He grumbled to himself as he munch on his grilled cheese, "Of all the blasted luck..." So it looked as if he might have to drop this one for awhile, which was really a shame 'cause girls like her didn't show up to often. It was especially hard to find the geno's like himself in one of the largest cities with a fairly large humanoid population. Not that he disliked humanoids they were just...well usually plain. Casually he looked out the window...and promptly saw elderly women's purse being stolen. He at first thought to leave the situation to the cops, but then had a better idea. Catch the crook...impress the girl...score one Claude, casanovas's zero!
    He jumped out of his seat, out the diner, and ran quickly after the crook into the street. Using his by far superior speed, he ran front the crook a grinned. "Now now, that wasn't nice at all." Taking a stance, he lunged forward with a tremendous punch which connected with the theif's gut. The combination of speed and force knocked him back to the diner front where Claude was waiting ounce again. He outstreched a hand, "How 'bout the purse, hm?" The man scowled and spoke in a thick Italian accent, "I think not." Springing up, Claude noticed his hand was on fire. He frowned and gulped, "Aw crap."
    Last edited by CF Striker; 04-22-2008 at 09:12 PM.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With no sense of compassion Ryou disappeared from the cafe and stood behind the crook with his hand twisted behind his back. The man growled in a deep voice cursing at Ryou, and spitting on his feet. Ryou only stood still and soon the air around the cafe and around Claude, and the crook increased. Ryou's hair began to sway as a bone was heard. It cracked into two pieces and Ryou let the man go. He looked down at him and his eyes were like a wild fire. Burning without end. It stared into the mans soul and image of his own death was what waited the man.

Ryou then turned around and looked at Claude who at this time might be thinking about why a man he didn't even know would just take his glory like that. It was all a mind thing to him. Crush the enemies spirit then deliver the punch. Ryou had done the crushing it was now time to deliver the punch.

With no expression at all Ryou picked up and purse and returned it to it's owner. She hugged Ryou, who did nothing, and disappeared. Ryou only passed by Claude and looked him in the eyes. Ryou's eyes were blank and dark. It was like he wasn't even alive. However their a strong sense of justice be the will to do good. Ryou was a good man, he did as needed and nothing more.

He sat back down and was greeted with thank you's and good jobs. He ignored them and drank his tea. He had no time to deal with there people. He had things to do.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Aurel sat in the basement of an abandoned apartment set for destruction in a few weeks. He stared out into the streets of New York that weren't so bright but they weren't very dreary either. Cutting a piece of rare steak he had bought the previous night, he finished the last few pieces and left the plate to walk to the curtains to close them. Dust particles flew at him. Unfazed, he blew at them and returned to the torn up couch and laid down. He had woken up way too early. Judging by the position of the shadows it was in the afternoon. He turned and settled himself in for sleep.

"The days are wasting away little by little. Enemies have risen between the species. I fear a calamity-"

Elric stopped typing. He stared at the computer for a good thirty seconds before pressing the backspace button.

"A calamity has occured. Seventeen years later and they are still recovering. Lost loved ones are anything but forgotten."

He sat back and re-read the last few sentences that he had just written. And re-read them. And re-read them. Pathetic. He's insulting his own talent. For some reason he just really didn't want to erase them. Truthfully, it was the beginning of the novel he had been working on for three weeks. The first paraghraph was killing him. He had to phrase it just right. The inspiration was still there but the skill wasn't. He aimed for perfection in these few sentencs but could not achieve them.

With a sigh, the werewolf took off his glasses and left them on the desk as he walked out of his study. The large house was empty as always as he left it. The loneliness was ear-numbing but he had become accustomed to it. Back in England he had plenty of people to rant to. He didn't care if they weren't listening. He just wanted to talk. To be heard. Hearng and listening are two different things and being heard was enough for him. Once someone told him told him to shut up, he knew that he had accomplished proving his exsistance and that he was being heard. He was strange like that.

Heading into a pub, he decided that he would drink some more inspiration into himself. Being desperate wasn't one of his traits but a drink wcouldn't hurt, it's not like he was writing for anyone but himself. He could drnk to his heart's content and publish the book whenever he pleased. It was his world. He was ruled by no one and he followed no one else's schedule but his own. A drink while he was working would remind the world (or merely himself) that fact.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was late afternoon before Yuriko and Raizer set out from the warehouse. They had tried to hurry, but they had been there for a while and had to repack all their belongings. Well, her belongings. Raizer pretty much wore everything he carried. Since they had needed to burn one of his three blankets, Raizer was able to wear one as a cloak and sling the other one, rolled up and tied with rope, over his shoulder. He wore a different piece of makeshift armor under the blanket cloak since Yuriko had been unable to get all the blood out from the grooves in the bent and twisted metal armor he had worn earlier that day.
    The warehouse had been their encampment for a few weeks and they were sad to leave it. They knew it would be unwise to return now the smell of blood was so thick in the air. It meant they could not just leave some things behind and come back later once they were done. There was no way of taking all the food in the warehouse with them, either.
    Raizer had located an old shopping cart in serviceable condition to truck the dog's remains around in. It would be easier to use the cart than to have to haul the body over his shoulder the few miles back to the more populated area of the city. It would be faster, too. They had thrown manure in over the sack containing the body to hide the scent from potential predators.

Closed Thread

Thread Information