AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: what makes an anime cool for u

Junior Member Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 07:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    when im in school guildford uk, when i'm at home kumasi ghana
    Threads

Thumbs down what makes an anime cool for u

me and my friend have decided to make an anime and we wanted to get the "customers" thoughts before we made the product....hehehe...

so share with me what u found cool in your favourite anime and if u have any cool idea too plz share with us......

Junior Member Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara is a name known to all Kwaara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 07:47 AM
    when im in school guildford uk, when i'm at home kumasi ghana
    Threads

thanks to Kobarokawa-San for pointin me in the right direction

great feedback......its a shonen anime....will write the plot down....will it keep t minimal....fears of getting ideas stolen...

In my story
    there is no bad guy because his evil ways can be justified makin them good.....so ppl can relate to him...and the good guy is a bit bad....my main idea is that good and evil isnt all black and white. there are many shades of gray u know........we do what we must to survive.....its all about survival...the lenghts ppl wll go to to gain power to fufill their dreams and some the dreams arent even their its like a responsibilty....something u must do for someone else....

that is the basic theme...we are still developin characters ive got 2 so far.....1 guy called the dragon...(why? u have to wait) and the second is a girl called tella( but its not cool enough so might change) ...will post my sketches.....digitial inkin is a b***h
    Last edited by Kwaara; 04-24-2008 at 07:10 AM. Reason: addition of my stroy

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

Cowboy Bebop - Cool and memorable characters are essential.
    feed your monster

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

If it has good quality...actually...the quality doesn't have to be good (although I would recommend it should), as long as the characters are in the right line and the plot is good and on target without so many fillers, it's cool.

By the way Kwaara, double post. Remember that there's an edit button man XD, sorry but jus' to tell ya for future reference.
    Last edited by shadow slayer x; 04-21-2008 at 05:00 PM.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

hmmm...... I don't like Shoujo type animes, their drawing style annoys me. I just had to say it. I prefer Shounen. YEAH!! It has to have Fighting, blood, drama, gore, mecha, and maybe love. Like Bleach type stories. Oh yeah and that characters have to be interesting in order for us to keep and interest in the story.Like Naruto. Well that's one customers opinion.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

Storyline and characters are the most important things to me when i watch an anime. Having a good story is the basis of any show and if its not good then no one is going to watch it. Characters are also important because i like the different personalities and such that each one can have and picking my favorite character in a series is also alot of fun for me as well. I also like to relate my real life with the life of the characters, gets me much more involved in the show.

And then as a side note i want to be drawn into the anime, where i just have to see the next episode to see what happens.

Thats what makes a good anime for me

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

Hmm well of course everyone's responses will differ somewhat because there are so many genre's be it Shojo, Seinen, Shonen, Romance, Action, Drama, Comedy, etc. the list goes on and on. So first what I would suggest is start with a basic audience type. Who do you want tihs to appeal to? Pick a general audience, it's easy to say I want everyone to like it but you have to exclude people to get anywhere really.

Once you've picked an audience you as a group should decide what genre your talents lie in. If you're good at drawing action go for it, but it's a team effort your drawings have to match your script-writing skills as well. You can't have a pure romance but then there's like DBZ fist fighting you know? I guess that would maybe make a good show really but that's beside the point.

I like pretty much all anime but i'm naturally drawn to Romance,Drama's and Comedies for some reason. To be honest there are few but not really too many similarities between anime that I would've died if I hadn't seen haha. They range from your linear love story to forbidden love...to non-linear stories that may seem strange such as N.H.K and even stories with Neko-Vampires. Everyone has a weird taste all you can do is come up with an idea and give it your all.

On a final note since this post is just starting to turn into rambling nonsense. It's not all about the audience, if you work too hard trying to please people you won't have fun making it in the first place and isn't that the whole reason you want to make it? Don't lose sight of your initial intentions, be able to take constructive criticism and change accordingly, also ignore those whose ideals are no more than unimaginative flameage. Draw what you like, come up with a story YOU think is interesting, ask inside opinions once the basic concept is completed, these are all simple first-hand steps. Not sure if you're actually serious about making an anime or manga or whatever but these are all simple things you should take into account.

With that i'll end this rant with bidding you good luck on your endeavor.
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Junior Member gvemuri is infamous around these parts gvemuri is infamous around these parts gvemuri is infamous around these parts gvemuri is infamous around these parts gvemuri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2008 07:04 AM
    Threads

Default Hi

You can find more anime from torrentmatrix site

We are Nemesis Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk has a reputation beyond repute Drifter Uk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2009 01:52 PM
    Threads

good character designs, a bit of action and definitely a good plot. possibly some large robots too..

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Anime is okay if there's NO WITCHCRAFT or NO SEXUAL CONTENT. Sexualizing the female characters is not neccessary.

Also stay away from black racist caricatures/steroetypes and don't make your black characters look stupid-and don't make them all criminals.

Closed Thread

Thread Information