AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: The Art of Zanethose

Threaded View

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Default The Art of Zanethose

well, I finally decided to start an art thread (with some encourage meant from Kitsune,) so, here it is! Let me know what you think.

Note that the second image was taken with a camera, not a scanner, so the image quality is slightly lower. Also, all of these images are rather large so you are going to have to wait until it completely loads then it should refit itself to fit your browser screen, if you wish to view it at its actual size then click on the little expand/ minimize button in the bottom right of the picture.

The first picture is done in pencil is the rough outline for the second picture. It took me about 15-20 minutes tops, maybe a little more.

The second picture is done in oil pastel and is the final image of the first picture.

The third picture is done in pencil and took me about 10 minutes. I did it in study hall a couple years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunset Lanscape - Florida Keyes.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	19950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Florida Keyes Pastel.jpg‎
Views:	106
Size:	854.0 KB
ID:	19951   Click image for larger version

Name:	My Drawing.JPG‎
Views:	101
Size:	723.0 KB
ID:	19952  
    Last edited by Zanethose; 04-20-2008 at 02:36 PM.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Thread Information