AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampire Knight Fanfiction: Better than Blood

Senior Member procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vampire Knight Fanfiction: Better than Blood

:I posted this in fanfiction.net too... I hope it's okay:

Better Than Blood

by: procrastinator_zerokiryuu

The ominous full moon shone through the windows.

He sat there quivering in the dark as his insatiable thirst for blood slowly drove him to the brink of madness. The boy, terrified of his own fate, decided to hide in the dark chambers that were hidden deep within the bowels of Cross Academy. There, at least, no one would find him… and he would find no one to feed on.

But he was also aware that this night of hell was far from over.

His headache was getting worse. It was a shooting, wrenching pain now, not just in his temples or at the back of his skull, but it had reached his chest as well. Like a hot knife stabbing through his body… He clutched at his chest. His breathing was becoming louder, heavier and labored. He needed it. Badly.

A sudden alarm aroused within him as he felt it drawing near…Blood. He could hear it pulsing through a human being’s veins. Yuuki’s veins. She was nearby. Stay away, Yuuki.

But his thirst was unbearable. And as she came nearer it intensified. He could hear the blood; he could almost taste it as if it was coursing down the length of his throat. His body bent in a convulsion of terror. No.

Zero looked up, his face shining with sweat as the hard wooden double doors creaked open, letting a stream of faint light into the room for a brief moment. He held up his hand to shield his eyes from it. It was the merest crack of light toward him, and yet, he felt as though it was a sudden burst of sunlight.

“Zero?”

“Yuuki… Stay back.” The words were barely more than a whisper as Zero gasped in pain.

She walked into the room, shutting the door behind her.

“Please…” He said as the spasms started again.

Yuuki ignored his pleas and knelt in front of him, looking into his pale lavender eyes. Her tears streamed down her cheeks as she watched the pitiful sight before her… He was still fighting it… Still trying to suppress the mindless vampire that was trying desperately to claw out of him.

“Zero… I’m not leaving… I’ll stay with you.”

Yuuki took his trembling hand and felt his icy skin against hers. But she didn’t let go. Instead, she leaned closer to him and cried silently.

Zero felt a rush of gratitude towards her. And it made him wonder how long she would continue to be by a monster’s side. The same kind of monster that had attacked her ten years ago. The same kind of monster that had wiped out his family. How long would it take for her to understand that she was unsafe to be with him? How long would it take for her to understand that he wouldn’t be the same Zero once he succumbs to the vampire within him?

Zero shook violently as he felt the sudden pain in his chest… The knife was slicing through him each time he tried to breathe.

“Yuuki…” He said again, gasping and suddenly clutching her hand.

“I’m here.” She said through tears. Yuuki untied her ribbon and undid the buttons of her uniform.

“Zero, you have to drink blood. You can’t put yourself through so much pain.” She pleaded with him as her tears spilled.

He tried to shove her away but she resisted. Zero unwillingly caught sight of the tender flesh of Yuuki’s neck. His lower lip trembled as his bloodlust heightened. It was so tempting. So provocative. It was dinner served in a silver platter… He reached out and pulled her closer to him. Closer. But as his lips touched her bare skin, something within him awakened. He needed blood… but he wanted something else.

“No.” He whispered, gently pushing her away and leaning his back against the wall.

“Zero, you--.”

“No!”

He tried to hold on to his human side for a while longer. His mouth was filled with liquid, bile and blood from biting his tongue, salty and corrosive and sweet. He tried to shut out the voices in his head. The evil little demons that snickered and tempted him to take a bite from the Forbidden Fruit. The voices grew louder and louder with each passing second that he felt as though his head would explode.

Yuuki’s eyes were filled with worry. He was being stubborn again and she hated that he was refusing the blood that was being willingly offered to him. It was the only way to soothe his pain… and the only way she could be of any help.

Her hand brushed his cheek. “Why are you doing this to yourself?”
    “Because.” Zero said smirking in spite of his pain.

He reached up and pressed her hand to his face. He loved the warmth against his cold skin and felt her blood thrumming through her wrist. Zero’s shoulders stiffened slightly but he managed to keep in control… He didn’t want it to surface… didn’t want the monster within him to awaken fully. Not now. Not ever.

He leaned their foreheads together and felt grateful when she didn’t pull away.

Yuuki stared at him and felt her heart squeeze. He was… different and yet, she knew that he still hadn’t changed. This was the same Zero that she grew up with. The same Zero that detested vampires. The same Zero that she cared for so much. She suddenly felt as though those lavender eyes were boring into her very soul.

He took her hand in his and looked into her rose-colored eyes. They were still filled with tears and worry… but there was no fear in them. Yuuki never showed fear despite knowing that she was risking her own life by simply being with him. Zero gazed at her with pleading eyes, his lips forming an awkward smile.

She was beautiful. And the moonlight that highlighted her angelic features made her even more stunning. He wanted to hold her in his arms without having to flinch because her blood was so tempting. And although he wouldn’t say it…although he tried hard to refuse it…there was no doubt… He loved her. Loved her so much every time he saw her with Kaname, he felt his insides squirm and the ill feeling of jealousy would slowly sink in. Zero wanted her. Deep in his heart he did…

Yuuki.

Zero threaded his fingers through her hair and kissed her gently.
    She tasted sweet… so much like the chocolate she’d given him once before. Zero groaned, pulling her closer and tightening his grip on her hand. Her lips moved gently against his… Yuuki didn’t resist him and kissed him back. His lips were impeccably soft… so soft that she didn’t want to pull away. He pressed harder, draining her completely and trying to ignore the blood that was flowing within her. Trying hard to ignore the dryness that gripped his throat.

He pulled away once to catch his breath and plunged back in, this time kissing more fervently as she clung to him, trembling, her free hand touching his face and down the open collar of his shirt.

Zero finally broke off, grinning at Yuuki. He moved their tangled hands to his lips and kissed her delicate fingers gently. Slowly, yet surely, his craving for blood had begun to subside and he only felt the sudden shortness of breath every now and then.

“How was it?” She asked, blushing, her dark hair tousled. Yuuki went on scrutinizing him with a rapt expression that he enjoyed so much.

For a moment, Zero seemed pensive, and then he smiled at her as he slid an arm around her slim waist. He felt her brimming with affection and satisfaction almost as strong as his own.

“A lot better than blood.”

….

Let's pretend that there's something significantly life-changing written right here.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. That was...amazing. I have a few vampire stories that I started writing. One I was doing with my friend and the other was just one of my own. It's really good. It's probably one of the best I've read so far. Thier's not many people that write stories like this so thier hard to come by. Anyways, I enjoyed reading it and I hope you get lots of positive comments. ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is this an original fiction or a fanfic?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

just a fanfic... why?

Let's pretend that there's something significantly life-changing written right here.

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

wow it is really good you manage to adopt the story right^^ hope read more of you Vampire Knight fics
    ^^

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by procrastinator_zerokiryuu View Post
    just a fanfic... why?
    I needed to label it correctly.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh... I see... err... label it for what?... sorry... I'm totally clueless...

Member twice_bitten8807 will become famous soon enough twice_bitten8807's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

that was great!!!
    twice bitten
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Senior Member NVLM_ZK has a spectacular aura about NVLM_ZK has a spectacular aura about NVLM_ZK has a spectacular aura about NVLM_ZK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 06:28 AM
    Threads

Vampire Knight fics...

Amazing!!
    http://nvlm-zk.livejournal.com/

MSN,AIM are welcome.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

Wow, great job! I hardly see very many vampire knight fanfics and I rarely see ones this great. This story really seems to fit into the actualy story. i hope to read more stories of yours in the future! ^^

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Many thanks to the people who have commented on this fanfic. I apologize for not having expressed gratitude earlier... I couldn't quite find the time to check on anything I've posted in here until now.

Thank you again!

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow!!!! That was really, really great! You have good writing and its well structed! I like your use of adjectives and analogies! (haha I probably sound like and english teacher) but i really like reading and writing! Yay for Vampire Knight! That was good~ Two thumbs up

Junior Member Dejiko Higurashi is on a distinguished road Dejiko Higurashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2010 03:41 PM
    Threads

Wink Just so you know....

That was the best Vampire Knight fanfiction I've ever read! Not including the crossover on fanfiction.net with Vampire Knight and VOCALOID. I absolutely love the fact of Yuuki and Zero being together. -SPOILER ALERT- Especially when I found out that Yuuki was Kaname's sister. I would love more! ^^
    -- Dejiko Higurashi~Mew! =P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information