AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: which classes in mass effect do you prefer to play as?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • soldier

3 75.00%
  • adept

0 0%
  • sentinel

0 0%
  • vanguard

2 50.00%
  • infiltrator

0 0%
  • engineer

0 0%
  • custom class(i.e. adepts who use assault rifles)

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: which class do you prefer do play as in mass effect?

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default which class do you prefer do play as in mass effect?

ok, i'm curious as to see what people prefer to play as in mass effect. a vanguard? a solider? or any of the others? well that's why i made this poll. also you can vote for more than one class because of the ability to allow classes to use powers and weapons that they wouldn't normally be able to use by unlocking the achievement that corresponds to each weapon or power. like allowing vanguard's to use assault rifles, soldiers the ability to use biotic powers etc. so feel free to tell me what you prefer to play as. personally the 1st time i played through the game i played as a vanguard because i've always liked classes that allow you to use both magic(biotics in this case) and weapons. sure it takes awhile to get the full use out of your biotic powers for any class that's able to use them but i liked it. currently i'm playing as a solider in my new game and another class i like to play as is an adept that's able to use assault rifles or vanguards who can use them. but that's about it because i'm not a huge of the sentinel class or the other ones like it.
    Last edited by cyborgmonkey22; 04-17-2008 at 09:59 AM.
    Proud Founder of Kentucky Fried ChocoboŽ

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 06:47 AM
    Threads

i picked soldier because wanted to choose fast ^^
    When there is nothing left to protect then what do I fight for?

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Soldier for me as well.

Great game BTW! Can't wait for the sequel!

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

I did Vanguard my first time and Soldier my second.

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmat View Post
    Soldier for me as well.

Great game BTW! Can't wait for the sequel!
    indeed it is. it's actually one of my favorite xbox 360 games, and one of my favorite games of all time. did you know that if you want to see every nook and cranny of the game you'll need to play it a least 5 times? yeah because you gotta play as both a paragon type character and renegade type character in order to do things that the opposite can't do and when i say "at least 5 times" i mean at least 5 times. plus that doesn't include the download content downloads.

Senior Member Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat has a reputation beyond repute Dogmat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgmonkey22 View Post
    indeed it is. it's actually one of my favorite xbox 360 games, and one of my favorite games of all time. did you know that if you want to see every nook and cranny of the game you'll need to play it a least 5 times? yeah because you gotta play as both a paragon type character and renegade type character in order to do things that the opposite can't do and when i say "at least 5 times" i mean at least 5 times. plus that doesn't include the download content downloads.
    Right now I'm on my second play-through. I'm playing on hardcore difficulty. This time as a renegade character.
    For my third play-through it'll be time for insane difficulty.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmat View Post
    Right now I'm on my second play-through. I'm playing on hardcore difficulty. This time as a renegade character.
    For my third play-through it'll be time for insane difficulty.
    cool. i have a big conscious so i tend to play as a paragon character even now that i'm on my 2nd time through. however i'll still get some renegade points but not because i feel like it but rather because i choose an answer that i feel is true if it was in a real life situation but the game gives me renegade points for it. for instance when wrex killed fist and you had the choice of saying that he shouldn't have done it or that it was a good thing that he did do it i chose the latter because fist was a criminal who had killed dozens of people. and this time through i'm gonna make sure i get liara in my party before i fight her mother on noveria. the 1st time i played through i didn't even realize liara was the final party member and so i didn't get her until after i had already beat both feros and noveria. so now i'm going to get liara 1st and then do the other 2. plus i wanna see how the dialog changes when i fight her mother on noveria now that i'll have her in my party. plus there are some things i missed the 1st time through as a paragon character i want to see.

plus on my 1st time through i chose to save kaiden on that one mission where you have to decide if you wanna save kaiden or ashely and whoever you don't save dies. so this time i wanna see how things unfold if kaiden dies. plus on the same mission i managed to calm down wrex when he found out that he'd have to fight other krogans. so now i'm gonna see what happens if i fail to do so.

Closed Thread

Thread Information