AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ichigo 100%

Junior Member Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ichigo 100%

Ok, This is probably stupid for me to admit since I'm an 18 yr old guy but Ichigo 100% is my favorite Manga.....of all time. I cried so much reading through that. I dunno maybe I'm overly sensitive or something. But, it has a great story line as well as just being plain awesome. Anyway, yeah.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have only seen the anime. I liked it. Manaka doing pull-ups while expressing his feelings............best confession ever.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Junior Member Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If they made this into a live-action movie....I would pee myself and have it on special edition DVD and cry everytime I watched it :P

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

It wasn't sad imo, in fact I kinda knew who he would end up with. Besides there's nothing to cry over since it was a happy ending I mean everyone was realizing or striving towards their dream. Now if it was a tragedy and someone died then I might turn on the waterworks but meh.
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Senior Member Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 02:39 PM
    Threads

I know how you feel, Ickyarkman. No, I'm not familiar with the specific series you are talking about, but I have watched many Anime that made me cry, and I'm freakin' 40!

What's strange about that is that I almost never cry about anything normally. I'm a movie buff and I've literally watched thousands of motion pictures over the years, and yet I can count the number of movies that moved me to tears on my fingers. On the other hand, I've only watched about 2 dozen Anime series, but I've already seen several that made me bawl like a schoolgirl! Maybe I have some unresolved issues I need to work out. At any rate, that's why I have to discuss Anime here with people like yourself who won't think I'm a total wuss because Anime makes me cry!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You can thank me later

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

I just watched the anime recently and it was definetly one of the best romance stories ive seen, to bad it didnt really have an ending, but i guess thats what the manga is for, cant wait to start reading it.

Oh yeah, and Thank You Obi-Raw ^__^

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

Thank?!?!? Yeah right...idk what's wrong with Nishino but that chick looks high and Tojo along with Satsuki just look...ughhhhhh
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

satsuki and nishino look weird but i like that toujou....not as toujou but she's hot as herself :P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also.............../cry

Junior Member Anime&MangaLuver will become famous soon enough Anime&MangaLuver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2008 02:56 AM
    In virginia. You will find me in a library or bookstore.
    Threads

I haven't seen the anime or read the manga. Well my friend let me read a couple pages and I already love it!!!! It Rox!!!!!
    Yeah I know I'm weird but that's just the way it is!

Anime and Manga rule!
    I love Anime and Manga!

Reading is awesome...so are books!
    If you want me then go to a library or bookstore and you'll find me!

Welcome to my little world!

Senior Member DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

Ichigo 100% Is one Of My Fav Anime and Manga

Junior Member Stryker is on a distinguished road Stryker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 08:48 PM
    Threads

Ichigo 100% is the most awesome manga I have read in my life. I had never cryed until I read this manga because it was so awesome.

Junior Member Anime&MangaLuver will become famous soon enough Anime&MangaLuver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2008 02:56 AM
    In virginia. You will find me in a library or bookstore.
    Threads

OMG!!!! I convinced my friend to let me borrow the 1st volume and I just finished it...it was awesome!
    Yeah I know I'm weird but that's just the way it is!

Anime and Manga rule!
    I love Anime and Manga!

Reading is awesome...so are books!
    If you want me then go to a library or bookstore and you'll find me!

Welcome to my little world!

Closed Thread

Thread Information