AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's the funniest thing that evr happned to you.

Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

Cool What's the funniest thing that evr happned to you.

Okay this happened today in 8th period in school. XD
    Me and bunny were listening to music on her mp3 and they were making fun of the fat boy in our class who likes to make fun of people but doesn't like to be made fun of. So one of my classmate named uhhh I forget how to spell her name so I call her kiki. Anyway she said that when him and his mom got in the front of the car the tipped forward and they rolled down the windows and put hydrolics it was only going forward(plz forgive my spelling kinda odd with out my nails)oh god! XD it was too funny then she called him a fat zebra cause of his hair man....Today was awsome ^^
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Last year, when I tried to do a front kick(with those darn slippery shoes, that I didn't know where slippery) and ended up falling right on my rump!

Also, I got panssed(sorry, don't know how to spell it! >.< laste year in shop class. It was funny, but not that funny, lol!

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

It had to be the time where me and my cousin were in the top floor of the Multi-story car park in town, and this guy was cleaning out the skips and stuff at the bottom, and we started dropping down crisps at him and spilling absolutely loads of 500ml bottled drinks down at him, and then hiding. It was one of them moments where you can't breath from laughter. XD
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG. Lulu today was SO funny anywhooo..the funniest thing that ever happened to me was either when I was watching Comedy Central Friday Night Stand Up. Or...when I was at summer camp and me and my friends were talking about some South Park episode the one with Michael Jackson and that train. and one of the guys (Timothy) immitated Micheal Jackson dance and that stupid noise he makes like he touched something lava hot. I couldnt breathe I was laughing so hard!! XDDD

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

Hrmmm it would probably be something that happened during my school trip to Japan. Everyone was in the top section of a double decker bus, and my friend and I decided to try and wave at people who were driving next to us. Some people looked up and waved back at us, and some looked at us like we were crazy. We discovered a really weird guy driving next to us... with only a towel covering his lower body. He looked up and saw us looking down at him, and he freaked out.

Do you believe it in your head?

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

Gosh...Okay

I was at walmart shopping for the dragonball season 4 set. Well Im really into trunks and I didnt expect to see him on the cover for some reason so when i saw him it shocked me. I grabbed me chest and started to breathe heavily and about that time a guy who worked ther walked by and thought something was wrong so he came up to me and asked "are you okay mam?"

I said "Yeah but i think my heart just exploded" He screamed at teh top of his lungs "DO I NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR? SOME ONE HELP

I finnaly told him i was okay and i was just majorly in love with the guy on the box set...He told me to get the movie and get out..

I laughed for hours...
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being born. If there is a god I hope he's enjoying all of this because he has a rather screwed up sense of humor.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

During physical education class in highschool, I got my PE shorts and boxers pulled down and off by some girl who thought it a clever way to flirt with me. Or at least to her it was clever... she was a "punker", so I dunno. There I stood in the middle of the football field with the sprinklers on and nothing covering my lower half. Very embarassing indeed, until my good friends from PE decided to join me so I didn't feel like a naked idiot by myself. We ran around in the sprinklers for a good 3 minutes during that hot day in May; which resulted in suspensions and funny unforgettable memories. I ended up hooking up that girl though. >_O
    feed your monster

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Not really to me but I was still there and involved in this. Last week I stayed over at a friends hosue and we went for a walk to pass the time. We passes by this marsh that had a bunch of geese in it. She, being a hyper moron wanted to go pet them. I told her to leave them alone, and that geese were very mean birds. Plus it looked like they were guarding a nest so they'd get mad if we came near it. Next time we came by them, she stupidly ran over to scare the geese away.
    Well, we got chased nearly 4 blocks home by a flock of very angry geese .__.

I'm sure I'll remember some more stories and edit this later >.>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 04:33 AM
    Threads

reading chuck norris facts...
    stresless and motionless within my world of silence the embrace of darkness is my only shield...

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Falling off the roof of a moving car whilst trying to reload an air rifle. Apparently I made a very load thump when I hit the ground and my friends thought I was dead. I didn't notice how much it hurt till the next morning.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SupaWeena View Post
    Gosh...Okay

I was at walmart shopping for the dragonball season 4 set. Well Im really into trunks and I didnt expect to see him on the cover for some reason so when i saw him it shocked me. I grabbed me chest and started to breathe heavily and about that time a guy who worked ther walked by and thought something was wrong so he came up to me and asked "are you okay mam?"

I said "Yeah but i think my heart just exploded" He screamed at teh top of his lungs "DO I NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR? SOME ONE HELP

I finnaly told him i was okay and i was just majorly in love with the guy on the box set...He told me to get the movie and get out..

I laughed for hours...
    What a coincidence, I was at Wal-mart a week before my birthday last month, and something similar happened to me...except it wasn't funny. T_T

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    Threads

Watching the movie " kung fu hustle "

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

some months ago i went with a friend to one of that playground in the middle of the city to play a little (i were 18 and she 17 so we were still two mischievous children) but the age limit for the underground is 12... we were sitting there talking and laughing very loud when a policemen saw us and start yelling with us : "You cannot be there!!! Get out NOW!!!" and then we start running with him after us... we run a lot and then we manage to hide from him... it was very funny and dangerous at the same time but it was wonderful... by the night in the same day we were in other playground and started raining. we hide in the playground but the rain didnīt stop so we start running under the rain!!! it was fantastic. we run to a cafe and i fell on the floor and i strike a flower-pot... i was stretched on the floor rounded by people but nobody help me.. and i was there, laughing with my friend all wet but also laughing on the way home i fell four times and got home all wet...
    it was... the best day in my life

who already walk or run under rain??
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

Closed Thread

Thread Information