AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New here and not sure how to start posting

Junior Member Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New here and not sure how to start posting

Not sure if i can start my first post like this but I need some recommendations! I've seen Outlaw Star, FLCL, Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu, Kotetsu Tenchu Dokuro-chan, Elfen Lied, FMA, Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Black Lagoon.

First, I'd like to ask if there is going to be a 3rd season of Black Lagoon (By far my favorite action anime so far) Thats also what kind of anime im lookin forward to watching next. If anyone has suggestions of other shows like it.

Second, Guu....well if you've seen Guu you know that it's the funniest anime ever. If anyone could recommend somethin like that :P. I heard of one where theres a student who goes to this new school and everyone has their own walk and such....cant think of the name

Much Thanks,
    Icky

Member aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra has a reputation beyond repute aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

tehe. Hi!! Well I have watched some of those animes but my all time fave is 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'. I don't really like the first two episodes, but afterwards, it's great!

I luv this anime!! x3

Red rose petal are the purest, not the whites...
    I'm maybe a tom, but I'm still human!!
    Family Members-
    Kitsune brother- xieshunnuan sama
    Brother - TwinxMoon

Ultimate Wolf BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve has a reputation beyond repute BeuWolve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 11:45 PM
    Threads

Well welcome to AF Ickyarkman
    Enjoy have fun
    follow the rules
    PM for help or friends
    ^_^
    cheers
    On a hot summer night would u offer ur throat to the wolf
    with the
    RED ROSES

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiya and welcome to animeforum! I hope that you will have a wonderful time here and that you will be a incomparable example of how a good member should act and be like! Stay active and smile (that is to say: be a nice girl so when Santa Claus comes and ask: have you all been good little boys and girls? Then you can say YES god damn it!).

If you have any cookies then share them with me or I will weep openly, and that is not a pleasant vision.

Summary
    try to give a **** about the rules
    Stay active
    Be nice
    (pm me if you want to tittle-tattle <3)

God bless you

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Was just wonderin.....where do you guys watch your anime's :P

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ickyarkman View Post
    many websites such as anime6.org is very good

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well i have seen bleach but not any of the others you listed so sorry if I am not much help
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

I personally use Veoh and i know plenty of other people that do as well, semi-good quality plus its really easy to find what your looking for.

Also welcome to AF and ive seen all of those anime that you mentined except for Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu and black lagoon so if you want advise on what to watch next just pm me and we can chat.

Also id take the advise from aka-ba-ra-hana-wabi-ra and watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, its one of the funniest animes ive ever seen. Try to watch it in broadcast order though, way better that way.
    Last edited by Ezzy; 04-02-2008 at 06:21 PM.

Junior Member L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

Hello! Pleasured to meet you!Ickyarkman-san.
    I drowned inside the sea of sand...
    I choked on the surface of death...
    I struggled between the love and hatred...
    I cried for the reality of myself...
    I prayed hope the dream can be true...
    I stared at the soft feather flow from sky...
    I chased like the starving leopard...
    I failed by the sands that come and seduce me...
    Then,
    I died beyond the desert, lied with golden sand surround by blue rose and butterfly...

Junior Member L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium has a reputation beyond repute L.selenium's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

I was go to some of the Japanese or Chinese website. and after my english get a bit better i used to go animefart.com, it's a nice website.
    I drowned inside the sea of sand...
    I choked on the surface of death...
    I struggled between the love and hatred...
    I cried for the reality of myself...
    I prayed hope the dream can be true...
    I stared at the soft feather flow from sky...
    I chased like the starving leopard...
    I failed by the sands that come and seduce me...
    Then,
    I died beyond the desert, lied with golden sand surround by blue rose and butterfly...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what's the broadcast order of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Junior Member Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 12:46 AM
    Threads

It's not hard to figure out.

Junior Member Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Diaf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 12:46 AM
    Threads

Anyway, I'm suprised you don't have Berserk/Hellsing on your list.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

noone knows the name of the anime where the kid goes to a new high school and has like this robot friend and its really crazy?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are there seriously only 14 episodes of Haruhi!?!? that makes me sad cause i watched it all today lol

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, but second season is likely to come out. Not sure when, but this may help you a bit

this thread is confusing.

Regarding the first post,
    I recommend Darker Than Black for your action-buds.
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lastly, Whats with this Haruhi genderswap series? everyones just different? And where can i find it :P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, Ichigo 100% is just crazy. anyone have any more suggestions?

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi, Ickyarkman. Maybe the crazy high school anime you're looking for is Cromartie High School. It has a robot, a gorilla, a Freddie Mercury-clone and whole lot of nutty chararacters. I hope that helps.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was it too :P thanks queen

Senior Member queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2 has a reputation beyond repute queenelfaria2's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 02:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was it too :P thanks queen
    And I was just watching it last week. Glad I could help.

Member TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 02:09 PM
    Threads

You might like Shakugan no shana a total of 48 episodes atm 1st and second season

Kiddy Grade is really good too
    Gungrave

If you want something really funny Great Teacher Onizuka is really good and really funny lol

as for where to watch anime if you want really good quality try this site

http://www.ani2d.net

its in my sig too

gl and see you around =D

Closed Thread

Thread Information